PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to go back to the ‘I’m so busy with 6 kids.fml’ thing? It was tit then and it’s still tit now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
T come in to focus of the camera so my followers can see how good a mum I am buttoning up your shirt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
T come in to focus of the camera so my followers can see how good a mum I am buttoning up your shirt 🙄
That was cringe ! She probs has the time set diff on her Burner phone for when she recording. All bright and fresh at 730 in the morning. Eh no I don’t think so rachet

Reactions: 5
I went right through her facebook page back to the beginning the other night, to unfollow and (pettily) remove my likes, hearts and ha-ha's that I'd done when I thought she was relatable. All of that waffle was on one of her earlier posts on there, so if all she's doing is re-posting old hash for patreon, (similar to how the first 'book' was put together using compilations from her social media posts, I suppose??) then she's clearly having to scrape the barrel for content🙄
How far back is it? I don't have the patience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im sorry if this offends, but no 12 year old needs
1 acrylic nails
2 nails so long they can’t button up their school shirts

What happens when she has PE at school? Who’s doing it then?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How long does it take to do Wilby's packed lunch anyway? 2 bags of crisps, 3 chocolate biscuits and a cake that Mrs Brown baked :rolleyes:

Edie certainly wasn't packing it though, she was on her phone. We seem to be at the point now that something can be happening on the screen that people can actually see, she can say something different is happening, and people still bleeping believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There is a surprise. All about her again. There are ways of giving people hope without comparing everyone to your own life Rachel. She just can't help it, can she...

Try not to hijack any posts or turn everything into how great you are for a month R, let's see if you can do it or would your ego implode?

That calendar was my first what on earth is this moment, why would anyone want to buy a calendar of that bunch 😆😆 you're recovered now, don't feel bad about it!
It was the wall of hearts for me

• Haha
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for PTWM (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 11
This school were the kids go, is it a dump? Only Tallulah’s nails are way beyond are acceptable for school surely?
Most schools have a policy regarding personal fashion? I'm sure nail varnish is a no go at our school, let alone fake nails 🤷‍♀️
How on earth will she write if she can't do her buttons up??!

Reactions: 17
If her mum was such a fan of Tina Turner, I'm surprised she went to the musical. I would have thought that the day her mum left when she was 4 was when she promised her little self that she would never torture herself by listening to Tina's music ever again because it was too painful 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No
There is a surprise. All about her again. There are ways of giving people hope without comparing everyone to your own life Rachel. She just can't help it, can she...

Try not to hijack any posts or turn everything into how great you are for a month R, let's see if you can do it or would your ego implode?

That calendar was my first what on earth is this moment, why would anyone want to buy a calendar of that bunch 😆😆 you're recovered now, don't feel bad about it!
No, I haven't recovered! I could have spent that money on something useful! 😭😭😭

Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for PTWM (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/
I've just looked it up & registered.
Someone has written an absolutely storming review of our Rach!!!!
I have also registered and will be doing my review later 😊.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How far back is it? I don't have the patience 😂
Too bloody far🤣 I'd lost the will to live after scrolling back through all the word vomit!! About 2016 I think the first post was and the page was originally called 'Crazy Momma'. All I could think of was what an idiot I was to ever believe what was posted, thankfully I've seen the error of my ways

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most schools have a policy regarding personal fashion? I'm sure nail varnish is a no go at our school, let alone fake nails 🤷‍♀️
How on earth will she write if she can't do her buttons up??!
She doesn't need to write, education means nothing when you came from the magical womb of Devon's lord and saviour, and you're kind!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This school were the kids go, is it a dump? Only Tallulah’s nails are way beyond are acceptable for school surely?
Yeah, I didn't think schools allowed nails like that. Well, not in the area I live in anyway!

Yeah, I didn't think schools allowed nails like that. Well, not in the area I live in anyway!
Just another day I thank God I’ve got boys. I’d have her up to her elbows in Acetone until they had soaked off and then go mad at who did them without my permission. Salons can’t get insurance to do 12 year olds anyway, I think it’s 16+ 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.