PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Patreon is just going to be more self- aggrandising bollocks isn’t it? Oh woe is Rach.

Reactions: 7
We all know no one is as amazing, kind, hardworking, lush, witty, gorgeous, stylish, sexy and generous. No one in the entire world EVER has had a past as hard, as sad, as neglected, as poor, as hard done by and been as big a victim as she has.

No one now has a better life, a more wonderful husband, kinder children, a more amazing MIL, devoted friend, lucky employees, a better house, more stunning view or more exceptional life as she does.

Na - NO ONE in the world EVER is more deluded and in love with themselves as this deluded bleep!

Honestly she makes me want to puke 🤮 🤮🤮

Oh and by the way Rach, that’s me ‘being kind’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
That snippet from Patreon is just regurgitated old stuff I have definitely read those exact words before maybe one of her big old posts that she used to do.

Reactions: 11
It would have taken her 30 seconds to Google “driving test delays” and find this article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....causing-months-delays-learner-drivers-uk/amp/ rather than leaving yet another passive aggressive response.

Another mention of “10 years” but this time it’s 10 years since they left? She’s def packed a lot into the last 10 years 🙄

View attachment 807500
Or is she referring to ten years of PayPal spending? When did that start?

Reactions: 3
She’s not uploaded anything new on Patreon since the 5th October, she really cba can she? I’m guessing she’s done a few stories on the “secret” Instagram because that’s easy and quick to do but I have no interest in following that account. 3 posts and she’s shared half of them all on Instagram anyway, I hope people start wondering what they’re paying for and cancel their subscriptions 🤞🏻

Reactions: 24
Do you think she made Edie do that "keeping up with Edie" or whatever it was she said, just so we could watch super Raquelle in the background pretending to be all grown up and mumsy with the washing. Cos Edie really didn't have anything to say...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
oh my days, thats the most staged thing since josh shouting up the steps for Lula when she wasn’t there. how do the huns not see through tit like this!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don’t get Edies dad allowing Edie to be shown so much on her insta. He seems like a nice bloke and fantastic dad. Edie is lucky that he fought hard to see her. Can R override his wishes to keep her life private if that’s what he wanted? I suppose we don’t hear as much personal stuff about E so maybe he does have some say.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t get Edies dad allowing Edie to be shown so much on her insta. He seems like a nice bloke and fantastic dad. Edie is lucky that he fought hard to see her. Can R override his wishes to keep her life private if that’s what he wanted? I suppose we don’t hear as much personal stuff about E so maybe he does have some say.
don't know if she can 'override' his wished, but she will just do as she pleases regardless, i'm certain part of her and Josh's court shite with Seb and Isaacs mum (I could be wrong, was the boys weren't to be shown on her social media for financial gain and she clearly doesn't give a tit about that, she literally thinks she is untouchable.

Reactions: 18
That snippet from Patreon is just regurgitated old stuff I have definitely read those exact words before maybe one of her big old posts that she used to do.
I went right through her facebook page back to the beginning the other night, to unfollow and (pettily) remove my likes, hearts and ha-ha's that I'd done when I thought she was relatable. All of that waffle was on one of her earlier posts on there, so if all she's doing is re-posting old hash for patreon, (similar to how the first 'book' was put together using compilations from her social media posts, I suppose??) then she's clearly having to scrape the barrel for content🙄

Reactions: 20
She’s not uploaded anything new on Patreon since the 5th October, she really cba can she? I’m guessing she’s done a few stories on the “secret” Instagram because that’s easy and quick to do but I have no interest in following that account. 3 posts and she’s shared half of them all on Instagram anyway, I hope people start wondering what they’re paying for and cancel their subscriptions 🤞🏻
Does she actually have followers/subscribers then 😯

Reactions: 1
Some pics of the living room progress on the home account, some passive aggressive not an ad paid for full price comment on there 🙄

Reactions: 4
Well, the Tina Monologues 💆🏻‍♀️.
Right when I was younger I used to watch a film and think ‘I can do that.’ I watched Flashdance and wanted mirrored walls and a dance bar in my room. I watched Dirty Dancing, cut all my jeans to the knee and got a perm. I watched Basic Instinct, flirted with the idea of becoming a bisexual ice pick killer and dyed my hair blonde. I watched Human Traffic and went on a rave bender. I still do it now sometimes, I watch PMQs and think ‘I can do that better,’ or something like Homeland and wish I was CIA in the Middle East. That’s essentially what Rachael did on Monday. She felt buzzed from a viewing experience and thought she could take over the world 😂😂😂

The difference between her and myself is, when I have these thoughts now, I don’t announce them to 220k people on social media as a dead cert. Opening up my phone to tell people I think I’m clever enough to root out cellular terrorist groups would make me sound insane. Mostly because I’m not doing that. I’m living a normal life of being the me that is a mum, wife and does a part time job that earns peanuts so that I can be at home more than less.

The dial up she was harping on about will die down accordingly I think 😴😴

Reactions: 23
It would have taken her 30 seconds to Google “driving test delays” and find this article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....causing-months-delays-learner-drivers-uk/amp/ rather than leaving yet another passive aggressive response.

Another mention of “10 years” but this time it’s 10 years since they left? She’s def packed a lot into the last 10 years 🙄

View attachment 807500
There is a surprise. All about her again. There are ways of giving people hope without comparing everyone to your own life Rachel. She just can't help it, can she...

Try not to hijack any posts or turn everything into how great you are for a month R, let's see if you can do it or would your ego implode?

And what a bleeping tit calendar it was!
I do go on about it, I know, but I'm struggling to move on from the money I wasted on that bleeping calendar!!!!! 😭😭😭
That calendar was my first what on earth is this moment, why would anyone want to buy a calendar of that bunch 😆😆 you're recovered now, don't feel bad about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.