PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t worn that cardigan in ages so nobody has been asking about it. Her taste in tit cardigans has been mentioned a lot here recently though, that’s why she’s said it

Reactions: 12
So basically, Emily touched on her story and was swarmed with messages. Rachaelelele got jealous and wanted the attention back on her?
This 🙌

I have rather sadly been watching both their posts since Rs seemed to copy Es (she doesn't even try to hide the green eyed monster)

2 days after posting it, hers has only just overtaken Es in the '👍' department with a whopping 9.2k as opposed to Es 8.9k (with 7 x less followers). She has only overtaken Es since her ramblings last night as first thing this morning, she still had less 👀 (Es still has triple the amount of comments though but 🤫)

She's basically seen red (and felt very threatened) that her younger, more attractive, relatable Co-worker friend, got more attention from her/ the exact same followers then she did and gone on a massive, attention seeking, triggering, bullshiting tyrant. The fact I know she was fuming, amuses me a great deal (sad, i know)

How anyone finds this jedward bint relatable, truly astounds me 🤯 like, it is obvious she is making tit up or even if you don't think she is, then surely you can see she is at least full of contradictions!

Reactions: 48
N’awe Rach coming on to tell everyone about her VIP event where she had her picture taken in front of ‘the board’ and dropped her debit card in front of Jade from Little Mix - wow! What a famous Insta hun she is……n’t 😆 Looks like she didn’t make the cut on the official photos on Tina Turner Musical page 🤭 oh dear that’s a tad embarrassing and she had her posh suit on too 🤦🏼‍♀️ But it’s ok coz the likes of Curtis Pritchard and Christopher Biggins had their pic taken and shared so there is that ….. feel awful now. It’s almost as if she made it out she was VIP invited with her being such a famous advocate and saviour of domestic abuse 🥴 Well, least David Seaman (the 90’s England goalkeeper) got to go in before you, have his pic shown and probably got better seats eh Rach? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I had a dream, a full on 'I want to make this dream happen with every fibre of my being' type of dream (I've always wanted to have a bookshop, you know one that sells real books? not the fake 'ficiton' type by alleged 'authors'... however never gonna happen cos I live in the real world, not one funded by paypal and patreon), the absolute last thing I would do is set it all up then let someone else run it while I go off on multiple jollies. I would do my research properly to make sure I am setting this dream up correctly and safely (bring on as many fire extinguishers as I need, no matter what the decor is like!) And if I truly wanted my dream to be a success and for me to be taken seriously, I would *Be Professional*. Because if I want professionals to use my service and send people my way who need help, they need to have confidence in me that I will keep information confidential, that I won't make a song and dance over instagram about anything that undermines my service and that my service can be trusted to help whoever is sent my way the best it can. This particular laundrette/coffee shop would not be taken seriously by any professional I know of that is looking for this type service, unfortunately, which is actually a real shame because it had the potential to be something great

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ, is anyone else missing the days when she'd stopped talking about domestic abuse? Now she's just going on and on and on and on and on and on and bleeping on! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
N’awe Rach coming on to tell everyone about her VIP event where she had her picture taken in front of ‘the board’ and dropped her debit card in front of Jade from Little Mix - wow! What a famous Insta hun she is……n’t 😆 Looks like she didn’t make the cut on the official photos on Tina Turner Musical page 🤭 oh dear that’s a tad embarrassing and she had her posh suit on too 🤦🏼‍♀️ But it’s ok coz the likes of Curtis Pritchard and Christopher Biggins had their pic taken and shared so there is that ….. feel awful now. It’s almost as if she made it out she was VIP invited with her being such a famous advocate and saviour of domestic abuse 🥴 Well, least David Seaman (the 90’s England goalkeeper) got to go in before you, have his pic shown and probably got better seats eh Rach? 🤣
But its ok....she was sat beside game of thrones man 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's too soon, I'd be very surprised if she actually did pass and the instructor is an idiot to have let her book her test. Rach, you're 39, act your bleeping age🙄
DF9EA741-633D-4DC7-8310-7A656626B012.jpeg
FC2ED27F-E0D9-43C3-8C67-C6BB7D380734.jpeg

Reactions: 8
So she’s highlighted yesterday’s bullshit and then immediately plugged her Patreon.

ABA6E031-15FC-4AF2-9131-D3264A6E2DFD.jpeg

Jesus Christ, is anyone else missing the days when she'd stopped talking about domestic abuse? Now she's just going on and on and on and on and on and on and bleeping on! :rolleyes:
With adverts in between 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's too soon, I'd be very surprised if she actually did pass and the instructor is an idiot to have let her book her test. Rach, you're 39, act your bleeping age🙄
View attachment 807393View attachment 807394
It’s strange because of the pandemic and lockdowns that have delayed driving lessons and tests by months. If I had failed last week, my instructor told me I would have been unlikely to get another test before next April. I don’t know about theory tests as I passed mine first time last October but I know I was only able to take my practical last week because it was booked in April this year. Maybe there’s less of a waiting list in Devon but if Rachel knew her audience and knew there had been a global pandemic she would know exactly why it’s strange right now to turn 17 at the end of August and have a practical test booked for 5 months later.

Reactions: 19
It’s strange because of the pandemic and lockdowns that have delayed driving lessons and tests by months. If I had failed last week, my instructor told me I would have been unlikely to get another test before next April. I don’t know about theory tests as I passed mine first time last October but I know I was only able to take my practical last week because it was booked in April this year. Maybe there’s less of a waiting list in Devon but if Rachel knew her audience and knew there had been a global pandemic she would know exactly why it’s strange right now to turn 17 at the end of August and have a practical test booked for 5 months later.
She just has no ability to read the room at all to know that tests aren't available up and down the country. But tests are available here in Devon, they are releasing slots all the time here but it's going to really grate on people in the rest of the country where test centres don't have any dates at all.

Reactions: 9
Poor Betsy, you just know once she passes her test shes going to become the family taxi, no need for Rach and Josh to leave the hobbit hole on a morning when Betsy can drive them all to school as well as trying to get herself to college on time.

If I was B I would be failing my driving test on purpose!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why yes Rachel that must be one of your best replies🙄
View attachment 807449
I get what she is trying to say but she’s worded it so badly, as did Emily with her suggestion that 75% of people who leave are murdered, that it reads as if she is advising people to stay in an abusive relationship for fear of being killed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just has no ability to read the room at all to know that tests aren't available up and down the country. But tests are available here in Devon, they are releasing slots all the time here but it's going to really grate on people in the rest of the country where test centres don't have any dates at all.
It would have taken her 30 seconds to Google “driving test delays” and find this article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....causing-months-delays-learner-drivers-uk/amp/ rather than leaving yet another passive aggressive response.

Another mention of “10 years” but this time it’s 10 years since they left? She’s def packed a lot into the last 10 years 🙄

57B0DD80-F59E-409D-BF18-89F2D33DA7CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It would have taken her 30 seconds to Google “driving test delays” and find this article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....causing-months-delays-learner-drivers-uk/amp/ rather than leaving yet another passive aggressive response.
I did my theory test at a centre many miles away, I just took whatever slot I could get and my instructor at the time was angry and said I should have booked it locally🤷🏻‍♀️ she also told me I'd fail both tests so I found a different instructor, there were no theory test slots coming up locally at all. It is annoying that Bekind got a test slot so soon and probably in Torbay but they'd have to be living in a cave to not know how much this is affecting people, especially if the instructor is coming down from Birmingham each week for her driving lesson🙄

Reactions: 8
Just watched a documentary about the making of Nightmare on Elm Street and I’ve had enough horror for one night so I’ll skip the Tina Turner monologues thank you very much.

Does anyone with GCSE in English ever message this woman? The reposts are terribly grammatically challenged. No wonder no one ever cottons on to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.