PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you wanna have a nose at her book but don't wanna spend over the odds for it only for the works to have it the 10p bin lol
Did you need the extra strong shopping bag for the weight of her ego that has been squished into that book?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Too bloody far🤣 I'd lost the will to live after scrolling back through all the word vomit!! About 2016 I think the first post was and the page was originally called 'Crazy Momma'. All I could think of was what an idiot I was to ever believe what was posted, thankfully I've seen the error of my ways
I’m blocked on her fb dunno why cos I never commented, but if it’s a page, when you go in to it, click on the search bar type your name and any comment you made will show up, if you want to delete them 🤷‍♀️😜

Reactions: 3
Only just caught up with her Tina review. I don't know if it was just Rach's usual inarticulate style of speech but... did she seem surprised that the musical dealt with domestic abuse? Tina Turner is surely one of the most famous abused women and, well, the event was a Refuge event. I might have got it wrong but she really sounded like she was shocked that was a part of the story. 🤷‍♀️ But then again she also thought she might have gone to school with a woman 10 years younger than her so I can believe anything at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just had a look at influview she must be shitting it, it’s something beyond her control and so far doesn’t have one decent review.

Reactions: 5
You can hear Lula at the end of that last video asking her mum not to post the video. She’s an absolute bleep of a mother.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Omg
Mutton lamb springs to mind 😂

I’ve said it once, with all her bloody money the same old, old battered mules, does she not own some sexy heels or are they just for the role play with the wig 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks bloody awful in all those clothes. Why doesn't she give them to Betsy and Lula?

Reactions: 18
Bloody hell the fashion 'hall' 😨 the only thing that suited her was the jeans. It's time to start dressing your age. The fake leather pants were especially horrific. I sized up to a 10, I'm so dinky, etc 🙄 Que the msgs from her huns, how have you had 4 kids, you're so lush 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.