PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEATHER PANTS, MA MARSHALLS SHOES & THIS FACE 😭. I’m starting to feel like she’s trying to trigger me. He even manages to sound like a gormless fanny when he’s shouting 😩

C30715B3-29EF-4261-A040-B996FCBF0B72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I might have been jealous of all those free clothes if she didn't look like absolute tit in all of them. Those black binbag trousers...what the duck 😂

Also, she might have tiny feet but they remind me of Fred bleeping Flintstone's feet. They're square 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Now I’m no DV expert like our pal Rach but surely someone that “stands” for what she claims to shouldn’t open a story with a man bellowing at a child (even though I know it is supposed to be funny 🙄) bit triggering no?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Links coming at the end so you can pay for these items that I got for free and was paid to tell you are lush even though I have loads of cash and buy clothes all the time 👍🏻

B3F99625-6C34-4383-B41C-A8466A8E5DA2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Your hauls shite you look like an explosion in tammy girl circa 1989

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Shes got that animal print “swishy” dress on under her yellow cardi at the start of her stories oooooh im not crying one …..

thats just proper killed me not calling her a bleep ….duck i just did ruined it !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been off for a few days so haven’t quite caught up, but I really don’t think that a modelling contract is on the cards for her! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell the fashion 'hall' 😨 the only thing that suited her was the jeans. It's time to start dressing your age. The fake leather pants were especially horrific. I sized up to a 10, I'm so dinky, etc 🙄 Que the msgs from her huns, how have you had 4 kids, you're so lush 😍
if you've sized up to a 10 in most of the clothes......does that just make you a 10? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Has this been deleted already?! Ita not on mine 😂
not on mine either......what happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohfuckinghell! 🙄 she did not just just try to be ashandchelslifestories and fail! 🤦‍♀️ This ad just makes me want to never order from in the style!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.