PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, thanks Rach. But I'm not unhappy. I'm at peace with my life. I'm not actually that bothered about you.
I just want women to wake up and question your BS and not put you up on a pedestal that you don't deserve to be on. I don't want women conned out of their hard earned money again (PayPal, Gofundme for a house deposit) by falling for your nonsense and buying into anything you do.

20211004_135021.png

Reactions: 24
I've been away for a while just to avoid the car crash that is instagram influencers as they were all starting to infuriate me. Nice to see now I've returned nothing has changed 😅🙄

On a brighter note, Happy birthday fellow birthday twin @Lucyinthesky88. You picked a great day to be born. Make sure you celebrate all week and go away next weekend. I'm sure you can find a friend to pay to look after your kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's groundhog day. She doesn't like the taste of alcohol apparently. Who knew!
A760A582-E863-41AD-8F7A-697EA81C64E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she says the kids ‘belong to her’ is odd, humans don’t belong to anyone Rach just because half of them came out your fanny. Yes they’re your kids but you don’t own them.

Reactions: 14
This might sound incredibly naive/stupid or insulting and I honestly do not mean it that way, as I have no experience with ASD children of my own, but, I struggle with her making it sound like world is ending for him, i know it’ll be difficult, and there are too many unnecessary battles for parents to get the help their children need. I also know that children with ASD can lead their lives just as successfully as other children, it’s just sometimes a little different.

Reactions: 30
Happy Birthday @Lucyinthesky88 , your birthday would be nothing without us Tattlers giving you clouds, dumping all of our children on you and generally making your day about us 😉 but on a serious note, I do hope you have a lovely day and eat lots of cake!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm going to call south west water and offer my sympathy to this poor man. It must be like a yawning hippo.
C071D2BB-C885-4FF3-8E85-80C5F228EC12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree, it's nothing to do with Wibbly and the struggles he might face as he grows up, she's sobbing because of what it means for her. She's going to have to be actively involved in taking him to appointments/assessments etc (I don't know exactly what it involves, having never been in the situation myself). She won't be able to palm him off on a revolving carousel of besties/employees while she sits on her arse watching telly or talking to her phone in the loft. She wanted a baby for content and to tether Josh to her, she didn't think she'd actually have to be a parent to him.
I do understand what you’re saying here, but my son is ASD and I did cry when he was first being assessed, for both us as parents and for my son. For us it was because life wouldn’t be as we thought it would when we were pregnant. It would be harder to get a babysitter. It wouldn’t be easy to let him stay with other people overnight. And yes, because life would be harder for us than other parents with neurotypical children. Now I do understand that that is selfish. I also cried for my son as his life won’t be as easy as others will be because he already has something now stacked against him in a neurotypical world.
Now I still think ratchet is a twit, but I don’t feel comfortable with everyone jumping on about Wilby, Lula, or her feelings around her kids being assessed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
It's Karma Rach. People have been paying to clear up after your tit for years. About time you did it, only in the literal sense.

Reactions: 13
Aww, thanks Rach. But I'm not unhappy. I'm at peace with my life. I'm not actually that bothered about you.
I just want women to wake up and question your BS and not put you up on a pedestal that you don't deserve to be on. I don't want women conned out of their hard earned money again (PayPal, Gofundme for a house deposit) by falling for your nonsense and buying into anything you do.

View attachment 793963
Ironic from the woman who can't get over the fact that her mum abandoned her when she was 4 (apart from when she got a cancer diagnosis, giving Rancho the opportunity to play at "best daughter in the world"). Hope you find peace and become unbothered Rach 🙏

Reactions: 14
I honestly don't get the filming of tantrums thing. I mean the 1 and only time I ever filmed one of my kids throwing a wobbler was because my partner fully didn't believe how bad he could get (we weren't living together at the time) so I filmed to show him AFTER I offered cuddles and calm time and got to the point of letting him ride it out. I was quite a fan for a while then I came here after a rant, and read the wiki and I feel like everything I ever assumed just blew my mind. It's not even that "horrible" or "bullying" I don't find, some of this I think she should read and find helpful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.