PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad that Josh can't be trusted to attend a bird show on his own!
They are glued at the hip due to her insecurities which is very unhealthy, they must be really unhappy behind closed doors...

Reactions: 24
I was thinking over the weekend when the change in her page happened. I remember when I first came across her I thought she was funny and relatable- the struggle of having 5 kids, getting them to school and their extra curricular activities, not having enough to make ends meet some months etc. To now. Where her kids are covertly filmed and poked fun at. When was the last time they took all 6 kids somewhere? I know Betsy and Seb are older now and possibly don't want to spend much whole family time but get them to for one day at least! They all seem to exist separately from each other in the same house which baffles me.

Reactions: 45
Do they not understand that if they have kids TV on and are willing to stack pillows after 9pm, he's going to want to go to bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do they not understand that if they have kids TV on and are willing to stack pillows after 9pm, he's going to want to go to bed?
Abit like when they used to feed him cake at 10pm and then moan he was wide awake 🙄
Even if your child is awake at that time for whatever reason, keep it calm so they know its winding down time. But then again, why should she care, I don't think she ever takes him to bed anyway, she goes bed at whatever time she likes come what may, and gets up whenever she likes.

Reactions: 23
I’m also a asd parent who thought duck off when she said they’d both cried for six weeks. What a load of tit. If they did cry (or horrifically sob) it wouldn’t be because of Wibbles needs but because the older he gets the more they will struggle to off load him and that retirement home in Spain for the two of them possibly just went up in smoke.
I agree, it's nothing to do with Wibbly and the struggles he might face as he grows up, she's sobbing because of what it means for her. She's going to have to be actively involved in taking him to appointments/assessments etc (I don't know exactly what it involves, having never been in the situation myself). She won't be able to palm him off on a revolving carousel of besties/employees while she sits on her arse watching telly or talking to her phone in the loft. She wanted a baby for content and to tether Josh to her, she didn't think she'd actually have to be a parent to him.

Reactions: 41
It's sad that Josh can't be trusted to attend a bird show on his own!
They are glued at the hip due to her insecurities which is very unhealthy, they must be really unhappy behind closed doors...
My husband has gone away with his friends from school on the first weekend in October every year for the past 30 years that we have been together. I never once even think about asking him not to go OR can I attend with him and I love him the most hardest ever 💜☁☁ 💜

Reactions: 23
Abit like when they used to feed him cake at 10pm and then moan he was wide awake 🙄
Even if your child is awake at that time for whatever reason, keep it calm so they know its winding down time. But then again, why should she care, I don't think she ever takes him to bed anyway, she goes bed at whatever time she likes come what may, and gets up whenever she likes.
I hope shes going to be running some basic parenting classes at her patchwork launderette centre. They have no basic routines at all. I know it doesnt solve everything but when kids are tired their behaviour does get difficult regardless of other factors. They will have let him stay up late cos they haven't seen him all weekend and prob feel guilty. It's like when hes having random naps through the day at like tea time. Hes not gonna want a 7 to 7 sleep routine is he?! Same with the constant sugary snacks on demand. Hes not gonna want to sit and eat three healthy meals a day. The easy way, letting kids have what they want, when they want soon becomes the hardest way. When they've no boundaries. Shes even said before she darent say no to him.

Reactions: 19
Great recap @DipsyDoodle.

Broke my bleeping dark heart when they didn’t pick him up and cuddle yesterday when they came home. Ive got nothing to add over any of this 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 50
Ffs that new woman she’s just shared is another know who films their upset child 🙄 There’s a grid post of him crying in his car seat abs she’s not even trying to comfort him. Wonder who her idol is. AND before she reads this (as I’m sure all her hanger ons do) and says I don’t understand, yes I bleeping do!! But my child gets comfort when they are over stimulated or left in private to regulate themselves. Never once have I filmed my child upset to be used as content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ffs that new woman she’s just shared is another know who films their upset child 🙄 There’s a grid post of him crying in his car seat abs she’s not even trying to comfort him. Wonder who her idol is. AND before she reads this (as I’m sure all her hanger ons do) and says I don’t understand, yes I bleeping do!! But my child gets comfort when they are over stimulated or left in private to regulate themselves. Never once have I filmed my child upset to be used as content.
I physically can't not comfort my daughter when she cries- the noise just goes right through me and I can't help myself! And if I've been out (rare) the first thing I do when I see her is give her a big hug. Not film her!

Reactions: 11
Just want to take a moment to wish a happy birthday to my absolute bestie @Lucyinthesky88 , I love you so hard babe, like the most ever 💜💜💜 can't wait for you to come round later to do my laundry, washing up and hoovering. Then we can force down some fizzy cat's piss, red wine, and overpriced cocktails even though we hate them 🍹🍸🍷 I've even got my kid to make you a vegan cake that I know will taste like the contents of the cat litter tray, and will end up in the bin, but we'll laugh so hard about wasting food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just want to take a moment to wish a happy birthday to my absolute bestie @Lucyinthesky88 , I love you so hard babe, like the most ever 💜💜💜 can't wait for you to come round later to do my laundry, washing up and hoovering. Then we can force down some fizzy cat's piss, red wine, and overpriced cocktails even though we hate them 🍹🍸🍷 I've even got my kid to make you a vegan cake that I know will taste like the contents of the cat litter tray, and will end up in the bin, but we'll laugh so hard about wasting food!
Happy birthday Lucy 🥂

Reactions: 8
Happy birthday Lucy!!

Reactions: 6
Happy birthday to our one and only Lucy 🎊🎉

On another note, is it just me, or is the thought of whipping your phone out literally the last thing on normal people's minds, in ANY situation let alone when your child is upset. Even if mine is having a tantrum and sucking my soul out, It just doesn't even enter my head to film them 🤯 its weird behaviour

Reactions: 35
Happy birthday to our one and only Lucy 🎊🎉

On another note, is it just me, or is the thought of whipping your phone out literally the last thing on normal people's minds, in ANY situation let alone when your child is upset. Even if mine is having a tantrum and sucking my soul out, It just doesn't even enter my head to film them 🤯 its weird behaviour
Maybe Ratchet doesn't have a soul to be sucked out.... maybe she just doesn't have feelings

Reactions: 15
Just don’t go making her a tuna sandwich, you know she won’t appreciate it 😂

Happy Birthday Lucy xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone has ever had to fill out DLA forms you know how gutting it is to have to list all your child’s most negative traits. The natural thing you do as a parent is to praise your child to everyone and it goes against your natural instincts to write about the things they struggle with. Then you have the dreaded wait while you know a stranger is pouring over what you’ve written about your child so they can decide if your child is eligible for extra financial help. These insta wankers are taking these struggles and using them to get themselves likes on the internet.
Why is it when one of those dreadful “happy slapping” videos emerges everyone is rightly outraged and condemns them yet a parent who is supposed to be a child’s biggest protector is ok to film them upset in their own home where they are supposed to be safe and this is ok 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey because it was the 100 thread I decided to go back and have a look on the 1st thread (I wasn’t around for the start) I only read the 1st two pages and was laughing cause NOTHING has changed with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ The 1st ever pages contained
.Car safety ie kids with no seatbelts
.Nobody in the house having respect for Josh
.Being besties with B instead of a parent
.Showing E naked in the bath
.Filming arguments
.The swearing from the kids (that were much younger then)
.T going to therapy
.Over sharing the kids
.And guess what a weekend away 😂
I really am baffled with her 🤯
On a lighter note Happy Birthday @Lucyinthesky88 have a wonderful day🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hey because it was the 100 thread I decided to go back and have a look on the 1st thread (I wasn’t around for the start) I only read the 1st two pages and was laughing cause NOTHING has changed with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ The 1st ever pages contained
.Car safety ie kids with no seatbelts
.Nobody in the house having respect for Josh
.Being besties with B instead of a parent
.Showing E naked in the bath
.Filming arguments
.The swearing from the kids (that were much younger then)
.T going to therapy
.Over sharing the kids
.And guess what a weekend away 😂
I really am baffled with her 🤯
On a lighter note Happy Birthday @Lucyinthesky88 have a wonderful day🎉
Repetitive rachette ! How long ago was the first thread?

Also happpppy birthday Lucy x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Repetitive rachette ! How long ago was the first thread?

Also happpppy birthday Lucy x
1st thread was march 2019. I wasn't around then either but @ItsMe1237 is right, it's all the same!
I came over to Tattle in november 2019 after Alicegate (MOD&FOD) and by that time good old Repetitive Rachette was on thread 20 something :)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.