PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - how did she not KNOW it was raw sewage and not paint? Her tit literally doesn't stink does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thick witch has probably been flushing baby wipes and face wipes down the toilet. Why does she have to make fun of other people’s occupations? If I had raw sewerage running down my driveway that Southern Water engineer would be a hero, I wouldn’t be poking fun about him about eating his lunch after clearing my mess. She’s just a horrid horrid bleep isn’t she.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know right! I’ve cried about 3 times today and not once thought to film it 🤣 the cringe 😬
Don’t cry. Birthdays are totally overrated. I can not stand being told that I have to enjoy a day just because of what it’s the anniversary of. I just pick at random and announce it in the morning 😂❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thick witch has probably been flushing baby wipes and face wipes down the toilet. Why does she have to make fun of other people’s occupations? If I had raw sewerage running down my driveway that Southern Water engineer would be a hero, I wouldn’t be poking fun about him about eating his lunch after clearing my mess. She’s just a horrid horrid bleep isn’t she.
This was my first thought too, she seems the type idle enough to do this!

Reactions: 9
Bet they find all sorts that wilby has thrown down the toilet and caused the blockage

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No ones arsed racquet i didnt get past your shots and all bar one story but you don't like booze i get it if i just agree will you shut it ?

@Lucyinthesky88 have a cat pissed filled birthday and two paracetmol to fend of the fear

Reactions: 6
If anyone has ever had to fill out DLA forms you know how gutting it is to have to list all your child’s most negative traits. The natural thing you do as a parent is to praise your child to everyone and it goes against your natural instincts to write about the things they struggle with. Then you have the dreaded wait while you know a stranger is pouring over what you’ve written about your child so they can decide if your child is eligible for extra financial help. These insta wankers are taking these struggles and using them to get themselves likes on the internet.
Why is it when one of those dreadful “happy slapping” videos emerges everyone is rightly outraged and condemns them yet a parent who is supposed to be a child’s biggest protector is ok to film them upset in their own home where they are supposed to be safe and this is ok 🤯
DLA forms are the most soul sapping forms ever. To qualify you have to document all of the extreme negatives. A consultant once told me write it like it’s the worst day ever. I’m pretty sure every parent of a neuro diverse kid would happily survive on less money than go through the process

Reactions: 10
Ooooo Insta, FB and WhatsApp are down. What will R do?! I'm sure she will still be filming everything to upload when its back. Can you just imagine if it did suddenly end one day for all the 'influencers' they would have to get real jobs 😨

Happy Birthday to Lucy in the Sky 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've got 3 asd children, and I'm asd too. When were discovered our youngest was autistic we did have a moment of, mourning, I guess, for the life he could of had. But it was literally a moment. All 3 children are healthy, able to be independent (to a degree), there are a lot of children out there who don't have these things. We sucked it up and got on with life, because we're not self absorbed twats!
We're currently waiting on dla tribunal for the youngest because the school he's at refuse to acknowledge the difficulties he suffering.

The torbay wait list for asd assessment is currently at 2-3years. Unless she goes down the private route (which some la and nhs don't recognise) she's got one he'll of a wait. Our eldest has been on it for years, when covid hit we we're near the top. She turned 17 last month. We are not holding out hope that she will be diagnosed before she heads for university.
Honestly the more she films w and l and plays the poor me card just makes me want to slap her.

Reactions: 24
This might sound incredibly naive/stupid or insulting and I honestly do not mean it that way, as I have no experience with ASD children of my own, but, I struggle with her making it sound like world is ending for him, i know it’ll be difficult, and there are too many unnecessary battles for parents to get the help their children need. I also know that children with ASD can lead their lives just as successfully as other children, it’s just sometimes a little different.
My son has ASD. He is studying to be a primary school teacher and has a part time job. He has had his struggles but with our love and support he deals with them. Life is difficult. His life is difficult in many different ways. One thing I would say is that shoving W in front of a screen won’t help nor will filming her children and putting it online for public consumption🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
as soon as i watched the dots of death, i thought they’ve definitely been flushing wipes.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.