PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should have all plotted up round her house with 2000 balloons we got for free but just discarded . And camped in the back garden big banners the lot lush !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you see the price of those fecking birds ???? Some over £400 what's wrong with a budgie??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did you see the price of those fecking birds ???? Some over £400 what's wrong with a budgie??
I swear some of them looked like blue budgies too because i was thinking that - tell jonathon to piss of with his well groomed budgies !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
what’s wrong with a budgie?! What’s wrong with a budgie?! We inherited one…he’s gorgeous but I won’t write the list of reasons not to get one!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only thing I'd say in slight defence of her is that I've also worked with people with autism for 20 years and sometimes you just don't want to see/acknowledge signs in your own children: your mind wants to explain them away or dismiss as being paranoid from the work you do. My eldest is ASD and it took me some time to really acknowledge it to myself.
I definitely do see it in Wilby, his physicality, his sounds and reactions etc. Especially in that video of him building blocks. When the first tower fell down she looked genuinely stricken and worried and was quick to reassure him, the second tower fell and his face immediately changed and she quickly turned the camera off suggested to me that he can have quite significant meltdowns.
She was a facilities manager, she wasn't directly working with service users, and why would someone in that role be "constantly trained in diagnosis" as she said? Totally understand what you're saying, but in R's case it's just her usual bullshit!

Reactions: 35
It made me feel quite sad to see all those birds in cages. I really don’t understand how you can love birds and be ok with them being cooped up like that, even just temporarily to show off to your old man mates. Is it not stressful for them to be in a little cage with a load of other birds all squawking away? I dunno, it just didn’t look nice for them. This is the ptwm hill I will apparently die on, duck the misappropriated PayPal funds, the over sharing of her children, and even the fake refuge, I just want the birds to fly free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She hasn't mentioned Hannah or mummy Marshall for a while (watch them both pop up tomorrow now)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is joyce always staring at wilby whilst walking away...never goes down to his level and plays?

Reactions: 19
I've not been here for a while, but is she now saying T and W are autistic?

If so, I hope she gets them the help they need and realises it isn't something to dramatise for views or money.

Reactions: 9
Ex hun here. Been reading this for months and finally had enough. I was blocked on insta when I'd never commented on her posts, but had a second account. Today I asked why they had cried for 6 weeks, as being an SEN parent myself, I felt that was implying our children are lesser people. Guess what, blocked again. So I've joined tattle life!
Total convert! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
Ex hun here. Been reading this for months and finally had enough. I was blocked on insta when I'd never commented on her posts, but had a second account. Today I asked why they had cried for 6 weeks, as being an SEN parent myself, I felt that was implying our children are lesser people. Guess what, blocked again. So I've joined tattle life!
Total convert! 😂
I thought it very strange she said they had cried 6 weeks too....

Also welcome to the crew 💜 ☁’s for you 😘😘

Reactions: 25
She hasn't mentioned Hannah or mummy Marshall for a while (watch them both pop up tomorrow now)
I also think since Emily got back with her fella there’s been a lot less interaction with her apart from her doing all the work for the women’s centre, which she’d have to do to get paid.

Reactions: 28
Looking back at the post she shared about the troll message saying hopefully they won’t ignore the signs with W for as long as they did with T, then there’s comments in there from huns saying they haven’t noticed anything “wrong” with W. Do they realise how awful that actually sounds? The post she referred to didn’t even mention the word “wrong” but it’s ok for huns to suggest that there’s not anything wrong?? So all the kids and adults out there who are neuro-diverse are “wrong” in some way? Not perfect, not right so wrong? Honestly, they need to realise what they are actually saying and educate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Other than tagging Hannah's business page neither have been mentioned for weeks have they.

Why does J never speak to W? He's like the long lost uncle that's never been around kids before. So bizarre. Granbaby Wotsit get a spoken to all the time and hes only a month old and probably can't even see us properly yet.

Reactions: 30
Looking back at the post she shared about the troll message saying hopefully they won’t ignore the signs with W for as long as they did with T, then there’s comments in there from huns saying they haven’t noticed anything “wrong” with W. Do they realise how awful that actually sounds? The post she referred to didn’t even mention the word “wrong” but it’s ok for huns to suggest that there’s not anything wrong?? So all the kids and adults out there who are neuro-diverse are “wrong” in some way? Not perfect, not right so wrong? Honestly, they need to realise what they are actually saying and educate themselves.
I noticed that, and that a few of them had actually quoted the word “wrong” but that wasn’t even used in the comment.

Reactions: 7
I’m also a asd parent who thought duck off when she said they’d both cried for six weeks. What a load of tit. If they did cry (or horrifically sob) it wouldn’t be because of Wibbles needs but because the older he gets the more they will struggle to off load him and that retirement home in Spain for the two of them possibly just went up in smoke.

Reactions: 52
Exactly the point I tried to make before they blocked me. I specifically said neurodiverse people are not less, just different and that neurotypical people are the ones who need to change and act accordingly, much like BLM and the whole female safety rallies.

My child is wonderful. They have taught me so very much and bring such insight and amazement into the world. By Rachet stating they cried, she's written off all these wonderful people and that was enough to make me turn.

I'd read the first book, thought it was okay, but over the years, the change in her persona, the greed, the lack of boundaries with her kids safety and so many adverts. I hope many will follow in my footsteps and realise what a fake she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.