PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go with her again.
So she’s going to start shouting about DV again, who to? her 220k followers on her ptwm IG and fb or is that the extra content for her 146 paid patreon followers?
She is a mess.

Reactions: 15
So I’m confused and wondered if anyone can help…..
As per her recent story I’m trying to make the timelines clear in my head……
She stayed in the abusive relationship for a decade, Betsy has just turned 17 therefore was born in 2004, Lula is 11/12/13 as she’s just started secondary school. The abusive relationship was with Betsy and Lula’s dad but Edie has just turned 8.
So if she was in a refuge in 2005 after fleeing the abusive relationship & Betsy was born in 2004, how would Betsy remember the bad stuff as she was only a year old?!
Am I being thick?!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone give me a quick breakdown of what she's rambling about please? Is the refuge story not true?
I skipped through the stories, I don't understand how she can go from the crocodile tears and then snap back to the cheshire cat on acid face so quickly 😭😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ratshit- “😭😭😭😭I wish you could be a fly on the wall so you could hear Betsys tales of her awful childhood 😭😭😭
Tattle- “🙄🙄🙄🙄 why the duck didn’t you just film it for us like you usually do 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone give me a quick breakdown of what she's rambling about please? Is the refuge story not true?
I skipped through the stories, I don't understand how she can go from the crocodile tears and then snap back to the cheshire cat on acid face so quickly 😭😬
It was

Me me me me me I’m going back to the old me despite the ‘horrible people’ me me me me me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not a desire to help that has made her want to shout again, it’s seeing Emily do this post and wanting a piece of the action.

2D52D9B3-D483-44E3-BFB9-752E06B907DF.jpeg

Reactions: 26
The "crying". Hardly looks at the camera, a lot of fidgeting. Come on Rach, use that PayPal money for some acting classes.

• Heart
So I’m confused and wondered if anyone can help…..
As per her recent story I’m trying to make the timelines clear in my head……
She stayed in the abusive relationship for a decade, Betsy has just turned 17 therefore was born in 2004, Lula is 11/12/13 as she’s just started secondary school. The abusive relationship was with Betsy and Lula’s dad but Edie has just turned 8.
So if she was in a refuge in 2005 after fleeing the abusive relationship & Betsy was born in 2004, how would Betsy remember the bad stuff as she was only a year old?!
Am I being thick?!
I'm struggling with the timeline too. If she left with a 1 year old Betsy but went back and stayed for 7 more years that's not a decade? Where does Lula come in to it, because she just says Betsy had to put up with it for 7 more years?

I can't g
I can't get into what you've posted.
What is it?
Can you see it as an attachment like this? It’s just another screenshot.

She said there was an incident Betsy remembers from when she was tiny, stated it was before Tallulah was born, then said that the next day the police wanted to speak to Betsy at school about it. Tallulah would have been born the year Betsy was in reception so either she was alive or Rachel was pregnant. There would have been social services involvement surely? The incident was apparently dad locking them in the house and threatening to burn it down.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone cry out the side of their eyes before?! Is it just me that cry’s and dabs the inside of their eyes when tears fall? Am I the weirdo here?! Or was she just acting for full effect and dabbed the outside of her eyes for maximum sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I listened to the podcast she did a few months ago and she was laughing telling a story about how her ex ( the girl’s dad) would call her at work and how he brought their dog to her place of work and rang her to say he’d left it there. She was actually telling it all as an anecdote and didn’t sound terrified in the least. It’s really funny how her book sales have bombed, the household name ads are drying up, so she’s trying to go back to her original ( fake as we now know) persona.

Reactions: 26
All I’m going to say is her ADs have dried up. She can’t show Wibble as much, she’s having issues showing all the children and Josh is an undesirable drunk. The patreon has not worked. The book flopped. She has NO other way to continue on than this. IF she’d done this whilst she was doing well, it may have seems authentic. She’s doing this purely as a way to generate content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am glad she’s no longer bothered what people say as she may stop reading here and leave us in peace to chat.

I also do believe she had a turbulent relationship with old Waynbo. However, I don’t believe the account she gives as her being the victim. Just based on the way I’ve seen and heard about her treatment of other people. Her Mum, her friends, her extended family, the kids, Sam, the Apicellas, people who’ve signed up here and sometimes Josh. Sorry Rach. Your behaviour just doesn’t match your story. I also feel that some of things she says are so insensitive, that there’s no way she experienced relentless, fear inducing abuse.

At the end of the day, if she really wanted a crack at working seriously in this field. Her personal social media presence wouldn’t matter. She’d transfer her account over to DV, possibly have the patreon (for money of her own,) and go on like that, working with victims. She still wants the money and adoration. Also, this isn’t activism, her crying into the camera about her own story. It’s a trigger and a bit unstable at best.

ETA: I forgot, her timeline is in pieces. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Can you see it as an attachment like this? It’s just another screenshot.

She said there was an incident Betsy remembers from when she was tiny, stated it was before Tallulah was born, then said that the next day the police wanted to speak to Betsy at school about it. Tallulah would have been born the year Betsy was in reception so either she was alive or Rachel was pregnant. There would have been social services involvement surely? The incident was apparently dad locking them in the house and threatening to burn it down.
Rach has and continues to tell so many lies, she's getting herself confused!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I couldnt watch it after blotchy & horrible people …..and the bangle on her right arm that may or may not be a Gucci one then i was just trying to eye that .
If only i believed in her enought to watch the millionty dots of death

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.