Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
We should've had a wee welcome party for him coming back. No peace for a beast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Wee placards and chanting get him out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Congrats to the granny & granda πŸ˜‚ anybody who doesn’t know them & take that tshirt off him will instantly think he is the grandparent 😭
IMG_0902.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Walnutss

VIP Member
The world doesn't need anymore narcissists like him n her. Nearly 50 n wants his first kid. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. A permatanned toddler with bright white teeth who 1st words are yeez awright πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Time it's 10 he will be nearly 60 and need more botox for lack of sleep. Guys a melt
---
I also love the fact shagger that your misfortune of being caught shagging about(Sorry Dianne) gave tattle the best laugh ever , I mean your thread was trending ar number 1 so aye yer fulla shite you only love what serves you at that time.
Wasn't he firing blanks according to big Suze

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Pete Burns the man abuser has made him get covered in tattoos of her so women know he’s got a girlfriend so when he takes his gear off they are greeted with his auld wrinkly body which has turned into a Pete Shrine.
I don’t wish domestic abuse on anyone apart from that fucker, I really hope to god she doesn’t let him watch the telly makes him walk on egg shells and fucks him over the nut with the remote any time he tries to watch his homes under the hammer - the way he lied to multiple lassies about what his ex who turned out to be wee Susie his wife used to do to him in order to lie to them about being single living with a psycho ex in order to get sympathy shags….did Susie fuck it was all lies , telly lies . Karma ya cnt🀣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Whoever it is they are frantically deleting all videos on social media containing their voice πŸ˜‚

I am howling that Susie has done this, she has waited for the perfect opportunity & boom he gets engaged & she unleashes all his seedy wee voice notes 😁
Aye some dirty wee cow is sweating like fuck deleting anything containing her voice 🀣🀣🀣
Love that Susie must have sat with all this pish waiting for the perfect moment πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Nah sorry if some creepy auld man had added my child I wouldn't need fucking hearts sent from strangers on a fucking app to report it to the police!! End of day he can explain it away by saying well gill contacted me on that account so I messaged back!! Fucking clown! Also saying aw but im no a grass. Know what I'm no a grass either but you can bet yer fkn life if some pervert was contacting my child id rip his eyeballs out their sockets then tell the police about the pervert!

• Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
Just went back to the older threads
Tired granny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

New avi ..just to remind Alan he's no getting in

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
So this is where yeez all are . I’m buzzingggg this thread is back with a bang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my fave thread , hoosewifes days out , mad Elaine commenting to Peter Andre , seedy details of dirty Aldo’s wrongdoings , this thread had it all . Susie has played an absolute blinder with these , well done doll πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x
How long til Aldo says he was hacked for auld times sake 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member

Yeez are wraaaang found the first one I'm pishing maself

• Haha
  • Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ Me running over here after seeing the video of the worlds most awkward proposal on my fyp
What a fucking weirdo

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Auld shaggers got his feet under her table. She out working while he relaxes and does the housework? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Cannot stand that wrinkly old bastard. Creepy creepy man. Shes just as bad tho. Wonder if he gets the remote in this house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He's probs still spending poor Susies money. Bet she's had the best few months of her life so far free from that cancer of a man. in just under a year he's had 3 relationships and a quite a few hook ups and is now engaged. That's some catch there Gemma. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚