Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Is he still permanently tanned and filtered to fuck? I mean she must see the real wrinkles and the turkey teeth look like falsers 🤣🤣🤣 She's a cnut too though. Wonder if he's still wearing his wedding ring that he claimed he never would remove.
Yaaasssss wan shoe magoo has returned. How's cjs been dawlll 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s even still alive 😂
Just watched some of her videos Iam howling!
Why is she acting more like it’s an achievement having a baby with HIM rather than the News of having the baby! Like it’s some sort of award that HE got her pregnant 😂😂
Aye not like she’s not had a football team before this one.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I bet the stupid old bastard wishes he never joined TikTok at all now. Him and suzie would still be plodding along and he wouldn’t have to be planning a wedding to Belfast’s Pete Burns and her weans.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
👩🏼‍🦽💨💨 got here as quick as I could 😜 wtf have I just seen!!! Big beast is engaged to big Pete. Since he's blocked me on my account for abusing him I had to use my lassies account then I blocked him from her account cause well we aw know he likes teenage lassies 🤮 imagine getting engaged to someone, having him near your children after what he has said! It's not just silly rumours made up by us tayto hoosewives there's actual evidence in black and white. The proposal was embarrassing the argos wedding ring is embarrassing and him and his regatta body warmer are embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Just watching the one hes sitting in the car saying she looks like she’s been created by the fuckimg gods 😂😂😂 enough tiktok for me for one day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Muchbee

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230227_175632.jpg

That time he tried to convince himself he loved fish fingers for his tea and the bold Suzy exposed him😂

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Susie gave Dianne permission to tell people on her live that Susie had fell pregnant they didn’t want children so she had a termination, while she was having it instead of going with her to support her he went to the football . He’s vile
God aye then he done an Angelina and adopted diannes 5 kids

• Haha

Bennybhoy1967

Big aldo has an appreciation post on the 'lovely' gemma. When you go into comments, Tiktok have done him dirty with the search suggestion😁🤭 love it
Screenshot_20221015-145419.png

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Him immediately scraping the rest of the scratchcard hoping to see something confirming it was all a joke😆

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
As much as pete is a bit of a banger, i do feel sorry for her as theres another woman who's fell for his shite banter and will be called crazy soon because its all these women that have the issues. My queen my arse, hes had more queens than henry VIII 🙄
I might've felt sorry for her if she wouldn't have joined in on the ragging of Susie when they 1st got together. Also she cant keep her mouth shut. Any woman or mother who sees those tweets then invites the writer of them into her bed deserves everything coming her way. If I remember right she also assaulted the father of her wee boy. Was all over facebook last year. She's a cracker