Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
His reaction I'd never have posted that that's fucking hilarious he's devastated 😆
Agree suzie doll get on and get tore into him 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
Imagine having a da that tweets about r4ping woman and standing with his zip doon staring at teenage lassies. 😳 auld aldo collecting his pension on his weans first day of school. I think the wean should be called cass if it's a lassie or roland if it's a boy 🤣
If it’s a wee girl they are really going to struggle for baby names, he’s had that many affairs there’s no a female name that’s no associated with a wummin cutting about with a barras counterfeit Tshirt smelling of Miss Dior.

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
The Arnold Clark thieving owner of the Boxroom Auld Aldo the 1st getting dragged into the Dugheed Drama, Pete marking her territory by making oor Aldo change his WhatsApp profile photo to one of her & him pretending hes going to lawyers cause he’s been caught with his pants down again has just about ended me 😭
The OG Aldo…. She’s gorjusssss absolutely gorgeous ohhh ohhh oh 😭 the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.😂😂😂

I canny deal with any more of Aldo’s shite this week😭🤣

Imagine him turning up to a lawyer

"Here's the thing mate, these mad housewives have said some stuff about me on a website"

"Aw, I see, and from the evidence you've produced am I right in saying you were called a "tippex teethed, perma tanned wanker" *the beast a Blantyre" and, am I reading this correctly, a swinger?

"Aye mate, but it wisnae me, see a big boy did it an ran away"

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
@MountainThyme Roland posted one if the screenshots if the ‘proof’.
Looks like a banking app. Mathing isn’t my strong suit, but that doesn’t add up to £13k.

The looking away then looking back at the camera kills me 💀. So contrived, Aldo! That carefully cultivated beard to mask the lack of chin 😆

He gives me the fkn heave 🤮 id rather take a grater to my vag shred it like a fkn lettuce then bathe in salt water than ever let that near me

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
That scarf man 😭😭😭😭😭
He prob needs to send her at least 7 videos a day and then FaceTime on the hour every hour to make sure he’s no at the shaggin.
He must’ve stopped the sunbeds n the just for men hair dye coz he’s lookin awfy paley Wally

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I am still greeting at that picture of him standing with her mum, he looks like the Granda with the Granny & not the Dad 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
These voice notes are something else.

It's like they're both competing to see who can talk the most pish. It's utter nonsense. Gobbledygook.

Who the fuck is Dugheed life-coaching? Who are her clients? Corpses?
Both must be out their faces on the gear . Daft auld horny roasters having mid life crisis’s 🤣🤣🤣

Keep going Susie 😂

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
That's scarfs fuckin honkin honestly. Calls himself a follower of fashion. Even I know that's no nice. An I'm a tramp who wears jeans n joggies. 😂😂😂

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
44 he says , aye 44 year ago 😂
Petes finally trapped him, mind in Dianne’s live she said Susie said he never wanted weans anaw.
Yip when Suzie fell pregnant he persuaded her to abort & was that not the reason she couldn’t have kids?
That poor wean having those 2 as parents. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. He’ll be swimming the Irish Sea soon enough & faking his death

• Sad
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
The gang getting together to slag aff a homeless auld shagger beagain is such a welcome escape from Schemetok .
I wonder if him & Wayne are still pals, newcomers this is the kind of deluded pish we had to listen to on a daily basis aff this unhinged banger for a while 💀😭😂
Hahaha forgot about his bestie Wayne Rooney. Of all the people to name-drop 😂

• Haha