Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
B527FCAC-5B5B-4A04-93C2-0AEEF888D93C.jpeg

Mad Aldo likes his Doritos like he likes his wummin, more than one orange coloured bag on the go at a time. He’s some man

• Haha
Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
I'm excited for the next video:

We find out that Gemma mysteriously got pushed down the stairs after this announcement. There were no witnesses as Aldo had just gone shopping for a new bodywarmer. She didn't get a good look at the culprit, but he left a trail of baby powder behind him and ran away shouting "IT'S JUST FITBA BANTER"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Cass_25

VIP Member
Away get a swatch of Pete’s latest tiktok on @gemmahollyjohnston, it’s no half gave me the heave 🤢 she’s showing the trolls they are still in love 😂 the auld shagger must send her videos every day telling the daft bint he loves her, bet he’s sending a squad of other wee skanks the same… naebody will love you as much as a homeless man will daftarse.
The worst bit is he’s wanting a wean😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I don't hate my life whatsoever 😂😂😂 I mean I'm in bed with muchness on the tattle slagging a serial shagger who's teeth are brighter than the sun, whos tan is browner than a stonking big jobbie having a great laugh. What's not to love about thar 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cass_25

VIP Member
Alan Shields aka The Property Boss
@ the_real_shielsy_boss

Serial adulterer with a big forehead vein that bulges when he is angry & a hardcore love of fish fingers , cheated on his long suffering wife the entirety of their marriage with multiple women- from her best friend Gillian the hairdresser to many women he’s picked up on various apps & websites including Tiktok.
He claims he is The Property Boss, makes out he is a property tycoon when in reality he is a homeless man who has been dossing in his dads spare bedroom for the past 6 months. He claims to be wealthy when in reality he is up to his eyeballs in debt, everything he owns is on finance & he has just scammed his ex wife out of 15k. He is dripping in replica designer clothing in order to maintain his successful businessman persona but as of late he has been wearing a Regatta body warmer which he gets a slagging for - did his latest woman buy it for him & he has to wear it out of politeness ? Who knows
He is a hobosexual- he gets into relationships in order to not be homeless , he has love bombed at least 2 women in order to have a place to stay. He is currently love bombing Gemma from Belfast & is flying over to live with her half the week. Gemma is a bit of a shady character she looks nice as anything but has been caught giving his ex wife & her friends abuse online - clearly a bit troubled.. could Gemma be the bad karma he deserves ?
Worse of all his vile twitter account was uncovered by Tattlers back in January 2022. His Twitter account showed that he had been making extremely inappropriate tweets about women & children ( I’ll attach a few below for those who haven’t seen them ). His behaviour online led to him being sacked by his then employer Purple Bricks. He held his hands up & admitted he wrote the tweets , passed them off as Fitbaw Banter & said he had changed his ways - the very night he made his apology he threatened a woman he had been sleeping with with revengeprn… clearly hasn’t changed or learned any lessons.
Despite what he has done , disturbingly he still has regular ‘ fans’ of his asking for birthday shout out for their kids , boasts about doing videos for school assemblies & gives build a bear teddy bears out as prizes on his tiktok .

He is a textbook Narcissist, a Walter Mitty type character who’s real life & online behaviour is absolutely appalling.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Cass_25

VIP Member
The gang getting together to slag aff a homeless auld shagger again is such a welcome escape from Schemetok .
I wonder if him & Wayne are still pals, newcomers this is the kind of deluded pish we had to listen to on a daily basis aff this unhinged banger for a while 💀😭😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
His face when he reads the tshirt, he looks raging 😂
Baby powder awww er him, makes a change fae Charlie

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Naw just naw he’s into getting his lashes done these days 💀😭😂 aw man I’ve missed the laugh this fking pelter gives me😂
265C869C-AC6B-4A45-ADF5-B1DB39EA70F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
Naw does anyone remember the belter video of bigfoot and Hendersons aldo version 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was the best one of the whole scandal that lassie made, the one she made of him at the CJs buffet was something else anaw 😂 I canny find her tiktoks now the only one I’d saved was the Aldo karaoke 🎤 💃

• Haha
  • Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Remember he said Dianne was the one and her never felt this way, and proposed to her Grandas brick, he just uses all the same pishy lines on a loop.

• Haha