Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever been so embarrassed for anyone lol
Dugheed is an absolute mess πŸ˜‚ life coach my arse. The page here on her they say she’s a brass in Edinburgh πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I’m affronted for the pair of them . I’m still trying to work out what their conversation was all about , her rambling trying to do her life coach act & him boosting his own ego 😭
I canny cope with the β€˜ Kiss ye’ bit like imagine them two winching 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Cannot believe big beasty baws is gony be a Da πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Pete Burns is gony be changing the weans nappies & Aldos incontinence pants at the same time . No chance is he gony cope being a Dad . He’s far too selfish and likes all the limelight to be on him . Nae mare β€œ designer β€œ gear for Aldo , it’ll be George at Asda now he’s got to watch the pennies . What a time to be alive , the resurrection of the Property Boss thread due to the news he’s gony be a Daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this calls for a celebration tattlers . CJ’s at 9 sharp the morra night , fish finger pieces all round lads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
His face when he reads the tshirt, he looks raging πŸ˜‚
Baby powder awww er him, makes a change fae Charlie
Shagger reminded of his CJs days, covered in white powder :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cannae cope with his reaction, big Aldo the first time da (that he knows ae) pushing 50 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
No way is the old shagger going to be a da!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 his face when he saw the tshirt 🀣🀣 you can practically hear the cogs in his head working out how he not only got into this, but how quickly he can get out the situation 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Gillian shouting about people that new, she was one of the last people to find out and needs an emoji sent to convince her to phone the police. Wit 😩

Imagine magz hunter saying send three mouse emojis to represent 3 blind mice if I should do my fake job correctly

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
One of the coldest proposals I've seen in my puff.

At least she'll save money on his ring, his big cubic zirconia from Elizabeth Duke is welded on
Cold as fuck. He could count on one hand the amount of times he’s met her , he’s seriously no well. Desperate for a place to stay as he’s obviously had enough of being at his dads & has had to up his game the tattoo must have no cut it. Susie knew last week he’d spent her money on a ring what an absolute shame for her, she paid for Diannes Christmas present & has now paid for Gemmas engagement ring. I really hope Susie gets an absolute belter of a guy one day, that will finish the cunt

Cass_25

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But they have the tattoos to prove they are forever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The crowns, and she's on his back. The ring on his finger that you could see from space never stopped him. Pretty sure some shitty tattoos won't stop him either.
He’ll have excuses for the tattoo’s anaw, who’s that on yer back ? Ehh that’s Ma sister hen

• Haha