Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Beasty baws showing off his best ‘ ma boabys itching like fk because the antibiotics fae the Sandyford haven’t kicked in yet’ dance moves🕺🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
Petes on screenshotting she’s made us a tiktok 😭😂
Hulllllo sexy beautiful durty midden 👋 Regina’s granny’s wanting her scarf back

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Tiktoks like eastenders on steroids these days 😂
Just had this cunt and that Diane rose pop up on my fyp.
So the weirdo boss is pumping in Belfast and Diane's over pumping some dodgy cunt in Spain wae her brood in toe?
😩😂
Beasty boss has pumped all sorts since dianne she has went way one guy they have been seeing each other for a bit and shes over at his in Spain good on her I say. If It was a guy and he took his wean to some lassies in spain he wouldn't get any shit for it. It would be aw well done taking yer wean on holiday. Used to rile me if i went a night out and got asked aw who's got the kids eh their fkn father has at home but see when he went out do uz think anyone asked him aw is ur wife at home with the kids? Naw course not. Sorry no a rant at u btw

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Get Noodle Nut in to verify if it's Courtney or not. He's spent the last 6 months creaming his socks over her voice alone, he'll be able to tell.

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
Back in his wee car his da bought too, wonder if he's gone a wee drive to strathy park you know for old times sake. If that car could talk, the stories it could tell 🤣🤣😉

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
I don’t get the logic behind her way of revealing he’s gonna be a daddy to him!!! Was waiting on him to keel over clutching his chest! He looks older than her mother too!
I thought it was a bit weird aswell but surely he'd have clicked at the baby powder, I thought she was going to squeeze it under his nose so he could smell it not chuck it all over his face 😂
I was howling at the way he went back to the scratch card as if it he was praying it was going to tell him she wasn't pregnant 😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She’ll have been full a wine & him full a gear , it must have made sense to them in their intoxicated state 🥴
I’m a right nosy cow I want to know who the 50 shades lassie is . Somebody needs to do a headcount how many lassies is that now in the past year, unreal .
First day of being engaged went well eh Aldo🤣
Whoever it is they are frantically deleting all videos on social media containing their voice 😂

I am howling that Susie has done this, she has waited for the perfect opportunity & boom he gets engaged & she unleashes all his seedy wee voice notes 😁

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wonder how long then’stepdaddy’ of the year act will continue for. To be fair I thought he would have sacked it by now. Seen a video of him one Friday night and the wean is climbing all over him. You just know he cannot be arsed with it. Smiling through his gritted Turkey Teeth.
The video on Petes profile of Aldo filming the wee boy really pissed me off, he’s got the wean in the car by himself and is filming him while driving. I would have cracked up if someone was driving a car with one of my weans in it & making tiktoks at the same time.

You just know he’s hating having to play step Da of the year but has to put up with it to keep a roof over his comb over

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Many videos is Elaine gona do using gaz or lez voiceovers. Aw did the wee crew who hate them give her a wee pat on the head yet? Aye gaz n lez are bams but its bordering on obsessed noo 🙄 mind she put up the tweets and made out as tho she was the one that uncovered them and exposed him 🤣

• Haha