Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan Shields aka The Property Boss
@ the_real_shielsy_boss

Serial adulterer with a big forehead vein that bulges when he is angry & a hardcore love of fish fingers , cheated on his long suffering wife the entirety of their marriage with multiple women- from her best friend Gillian the hairdresser to many women he’s picked up on various apps & websites including Tiktok.
He claims he is The Property Boss, makes out he is a property tycoon when in reality he is a homeless man who has been dossing in his dads spare bedroom for the past 6 months. He claims to be wealthy when in reality he is up to his eyeballs in debt, everything he owns is on finance & he has just scammed his ex wife out of 15k. He is dripping in replica designer clothing in order to maintain his successful businessman persona but as of late he has been wearing a Regatta body warmer which he gets a slagging for - did his latest woman buy it for him & he has to wear it out of politeness ? Who knows
He is a hobosexual- he gets into relationships in order to not be homeless , he has love bombed at least 2 women in order to have a place to stay. He is currently love bombing Gemma from Belfast & is flying over to live with her half the week. Gemma is a bit of a shady character she looks nice as anything but has been caught giving his ex wife & her friends abuse online - clearly a bit troubled.. could Gemma be the bad karma he deserves ?
Worse of all his vile twitter account was uncovered by Tattlers back in January 2022. His Twitter account showed that he had been making extremely inappropriate tweets about women & children ( I’ll attach a few below for those who haven’t seen them ). His behaviour online led to him being sacked by his then employer Purple Bricks. He held his hands up & admitted he wrote the tweets , passed them off as Fitbaw Banter & said he had changed his ways - the very night he made his apology he threatened a woman he had been sleeping with with revengeprn… clearly hasn’t changed or learned any lessons.
Despite what he has done , disturbingly he still has regular ‘ fans’ of his asking for birthday shout out for their kids , boasts about doing videos for school assemblies & gives build a bear teddy bears out as prizes on his tiktok .

He is a textbook Narcissist, a Walter Mitty type character who’s real life & online behaviour is absolutely appalling.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Can you feel earth move from the vein bulging 🤣Bealing I forgot to add the bit about him definitely no being a swinger🤥🤣🤣🤣

The fake prada number with the burst stitching is back, has Scottish tiktokkers new wee superstar Kdawg the tattle encyclopaedia given the big man a complex about his Regatta body warmer ?🤣🤣🤣
The vibrations from that bulging vein turned the cream in my donut to yoghurt
My favourite is the washed out fake givenchy tee. Wonder if he gave Gemma Dianes bobble hat he used to wear? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vibrations from that bulging vein turned the cream in my donut to yoghurt
My favourite is the washed out fake givenchy tee. Wonder if he gave Gemma Dianes bobble hat he used to wear? 🤣🤣
You just know this winter he will be cutting about Belfast still wearing that bunnet 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still got the wedding ring on 😳😳 bit disrespectful to wee Gemma there. But it's OK he has her name tattooed so it's all good 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did no-one tell me we were having a revival? 😭

Great summary Cass!

Parking the drone to keep my place for the next chapter. Hopefully the one where Suzy gets in KD’s box to let rip 🤞 🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.