Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’ve been on the end of a reaction like that and let me tell you it won’t end well, he’ll be gone either before or very soon after the baby arrives 🤭
Mad Pete stuck at home changing nappies while he’s out sticking his boaby in anything that moves. It’ll no last

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I hope those of us who weren’t around for the original PB chaos can join in and not be subjected to the newbie treatment, although I’ll take the accusations and tell yous all to chill out if need be 👀
if u like fish fingers u can stay 🧐😂

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t stop watching it…. The first seriously he looks RAGING! Nearly scratching a hole in the table with the scratch card ….

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wasn't he firing blanks according to big Suze
Susie gave Dianne permission to tell people on her live that Susie had fell pregnant they didn’t want children so she had a termination, while she was having it instead of going with her to support her he went to the football . He’s vile

• Angry
  • Sad

irishlassie

VIP Member
I don’t get the logic behind her way of revealing he’s gonna be a daddy to him!!! Was waiting on him to keel over clutching his chest! He looks older than her mother too!

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Purple bricks wants him back 😂😂😂no sold a house since he left

Wits suzie upto still sitting on TT with her 50 fake accounts
A2C343E7-0BD0-4C7B-A845-B32120100358.jpeg

she’s regularly on Dugheeds live on her fake accounts , Dugheed was rambling on about how she only settled for the best & Susie hit oot with this 😭😂

Susie waiting until he announced his engagement to release the Dugheed recordings proving they were lying about being cousins & had been shagging at the same time he was seeing Pete was tremendous 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
The gang getting together to slag aff a homeless auld shagger again is such a welcome escape from Schemetok .
I wonder if him & Wayne are still pals, newcomers this is the kind of deluded pish we had to listen to on a daily basis aff this unhinged banger for a while 💀😭😂
He was gate way drug into scheme tok
The bastard
Well him and rolly's they fights were hilarious the fucking face he used to pull talking about her

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Did anyone believe they were cousins? Surely no. Fuck imagine those 2 together. 2 50 Yr olds fake tanned to the max 🤢. Fuckin sew them together got a nice leather handbag. If I haven't said it before Gemma yer a lucky lucky lassie. But no as lucky as Susie she's free 🙂

• Haha