Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Must’ve touched a nerve with big Pete Burns ……she’s blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Never watched ye anyway ya rocket. I don’t entertain abusers
Anyone who reads them tweets and thinks he still is a catch then is a rocket in my opinion. Listen Pete/Gemma/Wee Gemz or what ever your called, He cheated for over 20 years on a woman he was married to and treated her like shite. He probably treated her the same as you at the start. What makes you think your different? Or are you a stepping stone. I think maybe I was a bit rough on you and I'd like to apologise to absoloutley no cunt! You sit there with him trying to rag on a woman he is trying to mentally destroy because she had the audacity to tell him to get to fuck and publicly humiliated him. So you are both arseholes. Your time will come tattoos and perfumes mean nothing. Keep a tight leash on him your gonna need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
The gang getting together to slag aff a homeless auld shagger again is such a welcome escape from Schemetok .
I wonder if him & Wayne are still pals, newcomers this is the kind of deluded pish we had to listen to on a daily basis aff this unhinged banger for a while 💀😭😂
Naw av nearly fell off the couch greetin way laughter 😭😭😭😭 I forgot he said Wayne Rooney contacted him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣canny cope 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
I’m tellin ye the second hand embarrassment I’ve got right now is REAL!
Absolutely mortified for the 2 of them 🤣 pair a daft senile auld shaggers 🤮
He’s defo gna be wan a the auld perverts in the care home givin it “while yer doon there hen” when they are getting their slippers put on 🤢
As for Dugheed 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am cringing so fucking bad right now 🤣🤣 think she’s spelt her occupation wrong as well she’s mer of a couch than a coach , always somecunt on her 👀 Tiktok has been amazing the day 🤣 the property pervert getting engaged then this coming out , Rosiebush has made a comeback tae 🤣🤣
Let the drama commence 🎉👏🏽 Buzzin 🤣

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
So this is where yeez all are . I’m buzzingggg this thread is back with a bang 😂😂 my fave thread , hoosewifes days out , mad Elaine commenting to Peter Andre , seedy details of dirty Aldo’s wrongdoings , this thread had it all . Susie has played an absolute blinder with these , well done doll 😂😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
These voice notes are something else.

It's like they're both competing to see who can talk the most pish. It's utter nonsense. Gobbledygook.

Who the fuck is Dugheed life-coaching? Who are her clients? Corpses?

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I hope those of us who weren’t around for the original PB chaos can join in and not be subjected to the newbie treatment, although I’ll take the accusations and tell yous all to chill out if need be 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Just burst out laughing at ur comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ill be at cjs 2moro. Wit r uz wearing? is it jeans and a nice top kinda night or we gon full on glam 🤣
Defo full glam I think . We need to celebrate in style wee Roland . This is the news of the century . Big Daddy day care , the laughs were gony get out this saga 😂😂 . That picture with Pete’s Maw is comedy gold , proud grandparents 😂😂 I’ve no been this buzzing since Diane done a tell all expo-see on the auld kant lol . Who’s taking one for the team and driving the tayto mobile ?? Can’t be paying taxis when there’s a cost of living crisis happening 😂
---
Big Aldo has got Pete up the duff
changed days from CJ’s sniffing muff
Thread 12 suggestion 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
That scarf man 😭😭😭😭😭
He prob needs to send her at least 7 videos a day and then FaceTime on the hour every hour to make sure he’s no at the shaggin.
He must’ve stopped the sunbeds n the just for men hair dye coz he’s lookin awfy paley Wally
It’s the excuses in the video that made me howl, slept in, stuck in traffic , left his phone in the kitchen so had to double back …. aka he’s been too busy sticking his wee man in some dirty off the tiktok to send her her videos on time that day 😭😂 I love that he’s got himself a right control freak bunny boiler, it’s going to be some fall out when he’s caught shagging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Is he heading back to his Da's boxroom? Will him & his massive ego fit in there. He'll be gutted Dugheed is taken now

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Imagine having a da that tweets about r4ping woman and standing with his zip doon staring at teenage lassies. 😳 auld aldo collecting his pension on his weans first day of school. I think the wean should be called cass if it's a lassie or roland if it's a boy 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick