Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You getting in the box room tonight @Cass_25 ? Big Aldo’s having a bath for you

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No I’m not back tracking at all they’ve already posted about me anyway 🤷‍♀️ I did feel sorry for her that night with all the arguing. Mind I don’t know her personally and I don’t have a vendetta against her. I just say what I see.

I admit I’m too soft anyway btw I’m terrible for feeling sorry for people I shouldn’t.
Think of it this way, would u feel sorry for a man if he said he fingers his daughter? Rosie made a vile comment saying she wanks off her son I don't give a fk if it was a joke its not funny I don't think u would if it was a man. Ur a good person but save ur sympathy for someone who deserves it hun 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think of it this way, would u feel sorry for a man if he said he fingers his daughter? Rosie made a vile comment saying she wanks off her son I don't give a fk if it was a joke its not funny I don't think u would if it was a man. Ur a good person but save ur sympathy for someone who deserves it hun 💗
I’m not team rosie by any means I’m just a bit of sucker for a sob story. But you’s are right 💯 ❤

Reactions: 2
And thanks Roland I do try ❤😘

• Heart
nobody likes me like Aldo likes me 😍
Could have been me scrubbin his back in the bath but that big bastard Iain cock blocked me 😭

Me right now 😍
View attachment 1104987
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s right . He did. I couldn’t compete with the love Aldo has for you right enough. You live rent free in his head. Pretty much like he does at his das house 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Woke up at 3.30am couldn’t get back to sleep so went on TT. Hmp barlinnie guv was doing a live ripping the pish out of Aldo. Saying they ran a bar in Ibiza called jinty back in the 90s. Aldo did the door. Guv met & fell in love with Amanda Britt & Aldo stole her off him. Saying I AM the property boss & she’s my property now 🤣🤣 how Aldo wanted them to go to Columbia & smuggle cocaine for him. I was in stitches 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was out too!! Should of met up for a wee troll date🤣🤣🤣
That would have been too much for oor Aldo to handle , hoosewifes actually leaving the hoose 🤣
We could have went up to CJ’s & met up with Raymond n the gang for a fish finger piece and a poke 😍

• Haha
Miss yous all while there’s no gossip going on🤣🤣🤣🤣
Been too busy all weekend mopping up the Sharon Mackin style mess oor Aldo made me make with this cheeky wee shout-out in his Da’s motor 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been too busy all weekend mopping up the Sharon Mackin style mess oor Aldo made me make with this cheeky wee shout-out in his Da’s motor 😍😍😍
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
I’m bleeping howling😂😂😂😂😂
Get Sharon Mackin on this morning to tell her side of the story🤝

• Haha
Found shieldsy’s life coach

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m bleeping howling😂😂😂😂😂
Get Sharon Mackin on this morning to tell her side of the story🤝
All the wee woman wanted was some of Scotland inside her and she’s getting trolled something awful 😭 it’s not her fault she pishes herself when she’s pumped😭
imagine Philip & Holly trying no to laugh while her blurred out texts are up on the screen 🤣

• Haha
All the wee woman wanted was some of Scotland inside her and she’s getting trolled something awful 😭 it’s not her fault she pishes herself when she’s pumped😭
imagine Philip & Holly trying no to laugh while her blurred out texts are up on the screen 🤣
Interviewing her in wet suits & snorkels. Keith lemon doing the voiceover 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s tattle life trolls “exposing” me again😂😭 don’t think they understand that we all said those things and then all said sorry once the truth came out and gen up I will hold my hands up and say I was a wee cow in moments. It’s all on a public forum so it’s old news.
Wish they would stop saying I’m that wee lassie too😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.