Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C4B62432-05DC-4E26-A024-3C9673D1DEC7.jpeg
Having a look on fab swingers there and check this guys bio😭😭😭 by the looks of things he’s slept with Shaz Mac too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s purely because most of people the have ‘outed’ have either used their own names or a variation of their Tattle name on TikTok…and have quite openly done so.
Some are just random stabs in the dark though, the trolls done fucked up and ‘exposed’ complete randoms but are sitting thinking they’re Sherlock fuckin’ Holmes 😭😭
Stabs in the dark with a blindfold on. Couldn’t find their arse with both hands behind their back

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the comments on Jaspers tik tok , the one where he’s an angry football coach lol , Aldo is trying to compare that to his “banter” !!!! Absolute loony !!

@courteneybourgoyne & @jamesyboybackup2

Their toks to each other, nauseating🤢
Clatty Courteneys got her claws into a new man . Do you think he knows he’s stirring Aldo’s porridge 😂😂😂
Aldo’s going to hit a jealous attack , hope he takes hunners a gear to cope 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m away to make a few bob from the auld pervs😂 kidding on I wish I was confident enough for that🥴
So do I, the thirsty old men throw their money away on there for a text back 😂
Try find Aldo on it ,see if he’s still on it. I needed my eyeballs bleached the last time I went on there for a look 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So do I, the thirsty old men throw their money away on there for a text back 😂
Try find Aldo on it ,see if he’s still on it. I needed my eyeballs bleached the last time I went on there for a look 😭
I was talking to Iain last night about this all and I even said to him I had to come off because I seen too many men with butt plugs😂😂😂 it’s bleeping filth

• Haha
I was talking to Iain last night about this all and I even said to him I had to come off because I seen too many men with butt plugs😂😂😂 it’s bleeping filth
Were you , he’s some guy 🤣
I felt sick the last time I was on it at Aldo’s mate kinkerbells graveyard shenanigans

Reactions: 1
Were you , he’s some guy 🤣
I felt sick the last time I was on it at Aldo’s mate kinkerbells graveyard shenanigans
Aye he’s funny as duck😂
Naw did you see kinkerbell done a video with her TWIN SISTER and her boyfriend? Full scale going at it😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I seen a lassies TikTok last night where she was calling out her followers for going after an innocent lassie they thought her bf had cheated with. She told them “not in my name”. Got me thinking this is exactly what Suzie should be doing …….but I reckon she loves it. It’s always not say right with me how she’s joining in the banter then telling everyone to leave it. Diane has taken it stinking & she’s not defended her once

Aye he’s funny as duck😂
Naw did you see kinkerbell done a video with her TWIN SISTER and her boyfriend? Full scale going at it😭😭😭
I’ve just had my breakfast might leave it a while 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye he’s funny as duck😂
She didn’t shag her own twin sister did she nawwww 😭

I seen a lassies TikTok last night where she was calling out her followers for going after an innocent lassie they thought her bf had cheated with. She told them “not in my name”. Got me thinking this is exactly what Suzie should be doing …….but I reckon she loves it. It’s always not say right with me how she’s joining in the banter then telling everyone to leave it. Diane has taken it stinking & she’s not defended her once

I’ve just had my breakfast might leave it a while 🤢
I noticed she doesn’t defend Dianne despite claiming to be friends , she is on all those troll accounts commenting away and must see what they are saying about not only Dianne but the other girls too yet keeps quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.