Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pure love you R Kelly
If only I had your money I’d have basements full of women anaw
Your such an inspiration, I’ll keep putting the lottery on
Fae your biggest fan
Aldo
Anyways I hope you get this man.
Hit me back.
Just to chat.
Truly yours.
Your biggest fan.
This is Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do feel sorry for Suzie but that’s what happens when you air your dirty laundry in public. She’s got to remember she lit the flame under Kerry to out him

Reactions: 12
I do feel sorry for Suzie but that’s what happens when you air your dirty laundry in public. She’s got to remember she lit the flame under Kerry to out him
True play with fire you get burned. Kerryann caused mayhem that didn’t need to be caused she’s one fucked up individual
I just feel a shite for Susie the day , there must be something wrong with this heartless cow , I’ll go watch some Courteney tiktoks to piss me aff and I’ll be back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
True play with fire you get burned. Kerryann caused mayhem that didn’t need to be caused she’s one fucked up individual
I just feel a shite for Susie the day , there must be something wrong with this heartless cow , I’ll go watch some Courteney tiktoks to piss me aff and I’ll be back 🤣🤣🤣
Haw Rosie tell your bird (?) wee Jenny the donkey down at Blackpool wants her teeth back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Celebrity obsession, because I commented on 1 celebrity's post, ok. If I choose to smoke cannabis to help with my fibromyalgia and my nerves that's my choice but I'm most definitely not the clown behind the accounts but if that's what you choose to believe then wire in, it's no skin off my nose. I've actually got alot more going on in my life that I don't share but again, I suppose everyone else knows me and my health better than me🙄. Anyway you have a lovely day now😘
Who cares if you smoke weed? You’re a grown woman on an app boastnibg about being stoned so calm doon fkn Bob Marley!

@Wee Elaine Knows nobody is accusing you of trolling currently, or even trolling yourself, but your posting style is similar to those older accounts and your frequent change of opinions/loyalty is staggering so it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were involved.
She’s involved alright!

What Gildo done now ?
She’s not stable enough to decide what she wants to order out the chippy never mind decide who’s side she’s on

Can’t believe she’s taken his side after everything. I’m actually gobsmacked. Lassie needs her f@nny felt. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a clown
But she’s no took his side 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s a shame wee Susies on the comments on that Rosie’s troll account saying Yvonne can have him she hopes she gets a std check like she did . He’s a horrible bastard

Will the trolls listen and see that they’re causing Suzie pain and distress by causing havoc in her name? Will they duck. It’s just a convenient excuse to be horrible cunts. Rosie Bush will get her day, and I hope someone records it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who cares if you smoke weed? You’re a grown woman on an app boastnibg about being stoned so calm doon fkn Bob Marley!

She’s involved alright!

But she’s no took his side 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember some of the things Elaine said about Diane and the arguement over her weight and hubby having an affair. But I do also remember Elaine saying something along the lines of having learnt a lesson and wouldn't involve herself in anymore drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember some of the things Elaine said about Diane and the arguement over her weight and hubby having an affair. But I do also remember Elaine saying something along the lines of having learnt a lesson and wouldn't involve herself in anymore drama 🙄
See that worked out well for her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Nobody’s man’s safe with her the wee cow, even Putin , horrible lassie. Wonder if that’s aimed at Dianne and Susie 🤣
How many filters does she use. Every time I see her I think my vision is blurred 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody else devastated that they have been outed by Diannes Rosie trolls . Could have used a better photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oor Aldo is looking rough . The stress of the past few months have fairly taken their toll . You need to hit up your Botox wuman Aldo x

Anybody else devastated that they have been outed by Diannes Rosie trolls . Could have used a better photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 who’s outed you ?? X

😂😂😂 who’s outed you ?? X

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oor Aldo is looking rough . The stress of the past few months have fairly taken their toll . You need to hit up your Botox wuman Aldo x

😂😂😂 who’s outed you ?? X

😂😂😂 who’s outed you ?? X
Diana_ross_tattler
11 year old photo from a old Facebook , photos nearly as old enough as the kids Aldo goes for

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen that Courtney (aye that’s how I’m spelling her name no her mad way) is applauding in the comments like a fecking seal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Diana_ross_tattler
11 year old photo from a old Facebook , photos nearly as old enough as the kids Aldo goes for
Absolute clowns honest to god 🤡🤡

Correct me if I’m wrong but you were posting under your own name @Cass_25 , it’s not like you were trying to hide who you were !! Same with Lauren & Kintys finest is Dianne’s brother , all common knowledge on tik tok same with Iain . Bet they’re creaming their crusty pants thinking they’ve exposed you 😂😂😂 embarrassing stuff x

Someone photoshop silly Courtney as a seal getting fish thrown at her coupon please 🙏🙏😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.