Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't be spending my money in diamond Inn then. And as for all the silly tramps supporting him in the comments and him giving it "the comeback is better than the setback" mate yer maw should have gave yer da a blow job and gave the comeback off her chin 🤣 this ladies is why slimey sleazy men like him get away with tit cause silly tarts enable him men stick up for him yer all a disgrace would I fk even speak to anyone who said they were perving on school weans
A come back from being outed as a beasty, p*do, woman manipulating ego maniac . Too many of these halfwits think it’s only about the cheating.
The wee tramps dripping over him in his comments are a huge part of the problem , well the dirty auld beast is alive & kicking back on fabswingers meeting all sorts , so it’ll no be long til it’s chlamydia the desperate followers he fiddles with knickers are dripping with 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I had been wanting to try diamond Inn for ages after seeing it on tiktok even though I'm about 40 miles away but after seeing @Rolandtherat post I will not be going anywhere near it 5* food or otherwise
They have supported him since the tweets came out. These ppl that support him must not have kids around them. Whether that be their own or nieces/cousins. Every fkn woman should be against him for saying he would r4pe someone and perving on children. Fkn disgusting

Reactions: 8
They have supported him since the tweets came out. These ppl that support him must not have kids around them. Whether that be their own or nieces/cousins. Every fkn woman should be against him for saying he would r4pe someone and perving on children. Fkn disgusting
They are just telling him that as females it's OK to treat other females in a sleazy way. I have never came across anyone who spoke like that especially on a public forum. Now if he's comfortable doing that what else is he comfortable doing? Guy thinks he is something special when on fact he's just a wannabe. All fur coat and no knickers my we granny used to say. Underneath his fake designer crap and the tan he's a nothing and nobody and that must kill him inside. He will come across some woman who will firmly put him in his place, hopefully on his arse with a sore jaw 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are just telling him that as females it's OK to treat other females in a sleazy way. I have never came across anyone who spoke like that especially on a public forum. Now if he's comfortable doing that what else is he comfortable doing? Guy thinks he is something special when on fact he's just a wannabe. All fur coat and no knickers my we granny used to say. Underneath his fake designer crap and the tan he's a nothing and nobody and that must kill him inside. He will come across some woman who will firmly put him in his place, hopefully on his arse with a sore jaw 🤪
An ageing, self proclaimed ‘property expert’ who doesn’t even have a house of his own. He never made it in TV, never made it in footie and his career in property isn’t much to brag about. He’s a disgrace of a man, I’d pity him if he wasn’t such a horrible bleep.
That beautician joking about selling his used wax strips had me spewing in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s so sleazy publicly and how he speaks to women in private using textbook creepy predator manipulative tactics to get his own way for some wank material is disgusting. Lassies still entertaining him need their heads checking
You’re right he is nothing, a failure of a man.

Reactions: 4
He’s so sleazy publicly and how he speaks to women in private using textbook creepy predator manipulative tactics to get his own way for some wank material is disgusting. Lassies still entertaining him need their heads checking
You’re right he is nothing, a failure of a man.
If every woman stood up and said enough men would start to listen. But these wet wipes sticking up for him (females)because they either fancy him or whatever reason are teaching their daughters and sons it's ok to treat women this way. I'd have loved to have worked for him and him to tweet something about me cos my wee maw would've hung drawn and quartered the fuckwit. Then my dad would've mangled whatever was left. He has Delusions of grandeur when he really is a small glass of lukewarm piss probably dyed orange from all the tanning shite. Skins gonna look all leathery soon, he's getting old and soon he's gonna get called grandad from every young girl he tries it on with. And to be honest he hasn't the money to be a sugar daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If every woman stood up and said enough men would start to listen. But these wet wipes sticking up for him (females)because they either fancy him or whatever reason are teaching their daughters and sons it's ok to treat women this way. I'd have loved to have worked for him and him to tweet something about me cos my wee maw would've hung drawn and quartered the fuckwit. Then my dad would've mangled whatever was left. He has Delusions of grandeur when he really is a small glass of lukewarm piss probably dyed orange from all the tanning shite. Skins gonna look all leathery soon, he's getting old and soon he's gonna get called grandad from every young girl he tries it on with. And to be honest he hasn't the money to be a sugar daddy.
Delusions of grandeur 100% hence the fake clothes , fake life style I mean look at his old house totally not what you would have expected from the big property tycoon, the TT he was driving was a old banger fit for the scrappis. The lassie I know that’s been with him says he has aged really badly since she last seen him last February, he’s a old man a bawhair away from having a combover . He’s got no money even his new car is supposedly on finance in his Dads name.
It still worries me the way he manipulates women to get his own way , the lassie I know he did it to is far from stupid n didn’t fall for it and she’s used him for her own gain 100% , but what if he does it to vulnerable lassies that’s my worry or these kids he is befriending . Like what if he starts his ‘ do you not like me anymore’ or ‘ I’ll get someone better’ pish on a naive wee lassie.

An ageing, self proclaimed ‘property expert’ who doesn’t even have a house of his own. He never made it in TV, never made it in footie and his career in property isn’t much to brag about. He’s a disgrace of a man, I’d pity him if he wasn’t such a horrible bleep.
That beautician joking about selling his used wax strips had me spewing in my mouth.
Hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 1
Delusions of grandeur 100% hence the fake clothes , fake life style I mean look at his old house totally not what you would have expected from the big property tycoon, the TT he was driving was a old banger fit for the scrappis. The lassie I know that’s been with him says he has aged really badly since she last seen him last February, he’s a old man a bawhair away from having a combover . He’s got no money even his new car is supposedly on finance in his Dads name.
It still worries me the way he manipulates women to get his own way , the lassie I know he did it to is far from stupid n didn’t fall for it and she’s used him for her own gain 100% , but what if he does it to vulnerable lassies that’s my worry or these kids he is befriending . Like what if he starts his ‘ do you not like me anymore’ or ‘ I’ll get someone better’ pish on a naive wee lassie.
The only women this auld codger is gonna be able to attract soon is the lonely old housewifes wetting themselves everytime he likes their comment 😂😂😂. Just as well none of us on here are lonely bored housewifes eh? 😉

• Haha
The only women this auld codger is gonna be able to attract soon is the lonely old housewifes wetting themselves everytime he likes their comment 😂😂😂. Just as well none of us on here are lonely bored housewifes eh? 😉
Do you think Kim Mellors been pumped yet 🤣

• Haha
She’s definitely up for it, her rage at the women she calls ‘tic toc tarts’ is fuelled by a deep desire to receive the box room experience.
Cannot wait to call her the tic toc tart when we find out she’s been Shieldsteined 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Better not be Yvonne that’s pregnant I’ll be gutted I want Aldo and Kim to be the real life version of that time auld Tam & his wife had a wean on Still Game

• Haha
So it was Yvonne 🤣 what’s this with Steph Burke?
She’s gonna smash Kerry for sleeping with her Mrs…or claiming to have slept with her, I dunno for sure.
The Property Tosser is blaming Dianne for outing that Yvonne but Dianne only mentioned her name after repeated speculation on TikTok and on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.