Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Fkn had enough now
Na your not shieldsy leftovers my love.
Shieldsy is your cast off hunny. Your the 1 who kicked him to the kerb, you and susie and Lauren and the rest. He's just a wee tadger looking for a place to call home 😂😂😂😂 wee homeless Henry, getting dumped twice in 2 weeks from 2 different people fuck me says something about his personality, if he had one. Must kill him to be exposed like this. Homeless and jobless staying with his dad. Now what a catch at 44 who wouldn't want that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🚨
Just had a wee coffee break with a friend from Hamilton. Big Aldo has been round at Suzie’s a lot the past few weeks.
Funny how all the trolling of Dianne has kicked off around the same time. Suzie has never once defended Dianne mind. The pair of them are headcases, hope they have a long and toxic life together 🖤

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lurker here WTAF is going on with Shufflemuff? She’s changed her tune.
What Gildo done now ?
She’s not stable enough to decide what she wants to order out the chippy never mind decide who’s side she’s on

I’ve been 2 threads behind took a wee holiday oh my fucking god .. does this no have more twists and turns then a snake with an itch …. Now I can’t remember when I seen them but I do remember Yvonne posting vids with a new man nobody ever seen his face but it was quite a while ago … videos removed so can’t confirm it was sheildstien or no
Dianne the abuse you have taken from these troll accounts is absolutely disgusting you’re a bigger women then me I would’ve absolutely lost the plot by now … tok tok need to do more to protect people on their platform … going after you constantly and your kids is sickening I’d defo look at the fraud stuff they need to be stopped all I can say is chin up you’ve shown you aren’t what people said and have class about you that nobody can take away ❤!
Cass you’ve had me in stitches flirting with the big foot looking cunt too funny he defo had a thing for you till Ian fucked it 😂😂
That’s been oor Aldo Yvonne’s been hiding 😂 hiding I wonder because she knew he was married, hope she spills the tea 😂Convenient that she’s removed TikTok’s , she must be affronted at being found out as being another one he’s fiddled with .

Was really gutted Iain ruined my chances of a night of passion in Alans Da’s box room😭 as if it’s my fault Aldo shagged his girlfriend. Iain’s getting patched next time the main man tries to get fired into me , nothings coming between me & the box room 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
I’m greeting here at bold Elaine shacking up with Peter Andre & Aldo snapping up the wife 😂😂😂😂 yous lot are comedy gold . Listen say no more Dianne , we’ve all fell on tough times & had to rob the Coop so don’t you worry your pretty wee self . Myself and the team on here will chip in and get you on these trips , since you’ve been through so much this last wee while I’m gony through in the vip experience , you’ll get a wee tour courtesy of Kerry Ann the fruitloop and behind the scenes with the mafia , no thanks needed my lovely mwah mwah 💋💋

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
A new Harry video for you all🤣🤣
On my last chance on my purple truth account so I’m wary to post incase Aldo reports and the account gets deleted😭

Attachments

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Heyyy my lovelies

i did try to reply on last thread but didn’t see it was locked until I refreshed the page 🤦🏻‍♀️
So in regards to the trip 🤔 could I possibly set up a payment plan… times are tight tattlers that I have been forced to shoplift from my local co op 😂🥴 I don’t want to miss out on a trip bad case of fomo 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe I could sell Aldo’s hand me down balenciaga’s to get a few Bob 😂🤔
When I mentioned Yvonne last night that’s who I was talking about and there was defo comments from him before and a duet 😂😂😂😂
Yvonne the wish version of you must have got some shagging off oor Aldo if she had to take 2 weeks and a week off tiktok to recover 😂😂😂

• Haha
A wipe the floor session with Bush would be superb & much deserved .
It’s obviously her on the Diana_Ross_Tattler account ,keeps repeating herself saying Dianne read the screenshot about him lying about Susie & that’s what gave her the idea for the what she said on the live. Saying it over & over. It’s as if she has just caught up to there being other women involved & stumbled across that screenshot from 2019 . Daft boot doesn’t realise there is more lies and more similarities than just the lie about Susie.
She needs a boot in the hole for slagging off Diannes wee Lassie but to Rosie it’s normal to be vile about kids including her own.
Plus outing tattlers…. Rosie loves doing that
The Bush is a toxic piece of shit. She fails to grasp that Dianne had receipts that she sent to Suzie and shared with those involved who needed to know, she doesn’t have to prove herself to the Bush crew because they are insignificant bottom feeding scumbags.

It absolutely galls Rosie that Dianne hasn’t lowered herself to her standard, but has gained respect for how she has dealt with it all. It’s all about attention for Rosie. She’d be a happier, more fulfilled human if she spent more time and effort on nurturing her children and bettering herself rather than arguing on TikTok, threatening to batter peoples kids, talking about sexually abusing her own children and casually sexually harassing anyone daft enough to give her the time of day. Her wee minions can fuck off as well, vile mutants.

Cass_25

VIP Member
3E48E6EE-EC60-4FD2-A726-2B7968C303F8.jpeg

Naebody loves ye like a homeless estate agent who’s sick to death of dossing in his Da’s boxroom 🥴

• Haha

MishyMac

Hope ur doing ok luv 💗
thank you, I had a right shitty week just playing everything over and over in my head, I have anxiety and over think things at the best of times so something like this has just been stuck in ma head constantly, thankfully the wee yin isn’t too phased and now she knows her grandad knows and that she’s to keep him blocked she will defo listen to him, I just now need to make sure my dad doesn’t do anything silly cause she’s his first born grandchild so you can imagine his reaction but he’s truly greatful for everyone reaching out to me when they did.

• Heart

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Fu€^ the lot of them! Hope our Diane is doing ok! For me it’s clear as day susie is not to be trusted , from day one she should have been on that live when it all come out! I know it’s been said before ! But it’s getting clearer and clearer

Scottish tiktok is mental on a daily basis. That Dianna Ross tattler has been awful quiet the day……
They don’t know who they’re starting on when they launch these big troll attacks though, someone might just turn up at their door one day.

They call tattlers trolls, but the majority of us don’t actively seek people out on TikTok and give them abuse or harass them. I’d never go out my way to interact with any of them tbh, in any form, because they give me the ick.

Posting our opinions here about actual harmful attitudes is literally like farting in the wind. Leaving hate comments all over TikTok, calling children names, fixating on someone you don’t know or who doesn’t impact on your life, that’s loony behaviour.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Absolutely Cass. Him & her caused this shitshow & will end getting back together eventually. Both thinking they’ve won. Only winners are the women that told him to do one
Suzie ……set your bar higher. He’s a downgrade from every angle
Susie isn’t back with him somebody must be havering , though god knows what will happen in the future it looks like she’s forgiven him before like with the hairdresser & god knows who else .
Call me mystic Meg but I can see the lassies getting flung under a bus and dragged through the mud again once the divorce is done & she’s made use out of the information she’s gotten out of them . You don’t become pally with someone that’s shagged your husband you just don’t …

Cass_25

VIP Member
As much as I'm no a fan of hers he was bang out of order. Infact without that beard he's a howler. Take away the tan and botox too and what do you have? A wrinkly older dude that looks like his jaw can be seen from the spacestation. Fuckwit of a guy!
Everything she’s said is true. He’s a dirty old pervert & even with the beard tan etc to me he still just looks like a old haggard man how women are attracted to that I’ll never know. And his personality is absolutely bowfing.
He was out of order with what he said but this has been going on for years now the way he treats women he always slates their looks or uses their looks against them when they dump him ( tells them he will get someone better looking etc). He’s just vile