Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you’re saying but I also think if she’s taking medication which is helping her (such as antidepressants) then that circumstance can be seen as healthy too. I hope she’s in a happier place. People say that her and Albert hate each other but I don’t think it’s hate anymore (if indeed it was). There’s been pictures of them chatting together, her holding onto his arm, etc. I don’t think they look distant to each other as they once did.
Yeah you’re correct, I worded that wrongly.I think I meant and poorly worded it to say that I hope it’s not just a medication mask if that makes sense.

She looks a lot healthier, and I truly hope she is happier.

Reactions: 4
Her brown hair is very aging, I’ve always thought she was stunning but not so much seeing that.

Reactions: 3
She looked miserable all day at the Grand Prix today. All she said when presenting the trophy was congratulations and walked off although I did notice Albert looking for her walking back and gesturing for her to stand back next to him.

she’s definitely got a bit more weight to her than when she was in SA which I take as a good sign

Reactions: 6
I think she looks great with brown hair but she also looks very sad. I really wish they would come to some arrangement where she is happy. Monaco is quite modern and the royalty there doesn’t work like it does in other countries. Not having Charlene won’t make much difference.
---
It seems like they used to be in love :(
IMG_7530.jpeg
IMG_7531.jpeg
IMG_7532.jpeg

I read in French magazines that Nicole Coste is quite hard faced and caused problems for Charlene.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her aging/progression (?) reminds me very much of one of my aunts. 😢 I want to bring her some tea and cookies, and gently hold her hand.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think her fashion choices help her….she always looks boxy which makes her look frail underneath

Reactions: 6
Just spotted this
If they had to sign confidentiality agreements with a Royal house I doubt they would break it to a random person they met at a function. Also she never got to the airport, so I don’t know why French flight attendants would know?
I think she didn’t try to leave but I’m not sure I believe this persons version of events.
---
I wonder what this will be like? Since it has the involvement of the family I wonder if it will be sanitised?
(Also Beatrice Borromeo is gorgeous).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If they had to sign confidentiality agreements with a Royal house I doubt they would break it to a random person they met at a function. Also she never got to the airport, so I don’t know why French flight attendants would know?
I think she didn’t try to leave but I’m not sure I believe this persons version of events.
---
I wonder what this will be like? Since it has the involvement of the family I wonder if it will be sanitised?
(Also Beatrice Borromeo is gorgeous).
She was stopped at nice airport from memory!! I think she was boarding a flight! Also these things can slip out when people are absolutely rotten with drink

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She was stopped at nice airport from memory!! I think she was boarding a flight! Also these things can slip out when people are absolutely rotten with drink
My apologies, didn’t realise she was stopped at Nice airport. I thought it was when she was still in Monaco.

Reactions: 1
She's looking healthier, but I get the feeling that she's still not particularly happy from these photos. I do feel desparately sorry for her, I hope she does have some joy in her life. Red Cross Ball in Monaco last night.

1690708799730.png

1690708817201.png

Reactions: 8
Her face looks less swollen than it did a year ago, I hope whatever illness she had is all healed. It looked so painful. The darker hair also suits her much better than the blonde.

Reactions: 9
She looks lovely there, and so much healthier.

All the posh frocks and fancy jewels can't hide that sadness in her eyes though 😢

Reactions: 9