Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although im a British royalist, I'm pretty new to international royalty and the Daily Mail seem to be heavily hinting at stuff about her and her marriage lately. It does seem fascinating about what's going on.

Reactions: 7
I suspect she has some kind of cancer. The haircut. The fleeing to SA and mention of Ear Nose and Throat issues..

It's all a little suspect.

Poor girl, should have ran from him when she had the chance.

Reactions: 12
Weren't there reports she tried to flee Monaco before her wedding...
Yeah.She literally sobbed her heart out at her own wedding,she looked devastated to be marrying him.If she has finally managed to escape then I'm happy for her.Must be rough for her kids though.

Reactions: 16
I knew someone who went out with him in the mid-90s, just a couple of times. In the US- he was over on Olympic business. She said he was the nicest fellow, really enjoyed her time with him. She had absolutely nothing but good things to say about him. I would love to ask her about all of this going on now, but sadly she passed away unexpectedly a few years after all of this happened.
I do think Princess Charlene must be under intense pressure in that life and I can see the appeal of returning to SA. I hope she gets better, whatever is really going on with her.

Reactions: 16
Apparently he's battling yet another paternity case, and the problem with this one is that conception would be when he and Charlene were already together though not yet engaged.

Considering his older daughter is in her late 20s, you'd think that Albert would have learned about birth control by now. I'm not sure whether this is the third or fourth paternity case but he's got two acknowledged children out of wedlock. There were rumours that he was still seeing his older son's mother.

Something happened before Christmas as she suddenly chopped her hair and shaved half of it off; she also looked drawn and strained. I bet she can't take the children out of Monaco without his permission. In addition to the racing to the airport to get away and crying during the wedding, one commenter on the DM article said that they had separate bedrooms on honeymoon. Even for royals, there's something weird about that marriage.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks for starting this thread. It’s all very strange - the rebellious hair (for a princess), being in SA for so long. I must ask my friends SA if anyone’s heard anything

i doubt she’s runaway without her children but something doesn’t feel right.

Reactions: 11
I suspect she has some kind of cancer. The haircut. The fleeing to SA and mention of Ear Nose and Throat issues..

It's all a little suspect.

Poor girl, should have ran from him when she had the chance.
Apparently there a rumour in Italy so I read somewhere that she undergoing something on her brain which was why she had the haircut she did. But it just a rumour so who knows.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seems odd to go to SA if she is sick with so many good hospitals in Europe

Reactions: 4
I go to Nice practically every summer and ever since she got married, there have been rumours that she doesn't live in Monaco at all but in/around Nice, only going into Monaco when she has to for optics. Looking at the baptism videos of their children, it's clear they both never really held their children, they're so awkward around them.

Reactions: 5
There’s something very sinister going on there. Clearly she didn’t want to marry him and I wonder how they managed to make her do so.

There’s something very sinister going on there. Clearly she didn’t want to marry him and I wonder how they managed to make her do so.
I hate to bring her up, but its striking how clearly unhappy Charlene is in so many official situations, where as meghan markle has never looked close to anything like it, despite her claims. There is definitely something off about this, I'd imagine albert has control of her children, maybe she had to escape? But if he treated her badly what made her marry him?

If she is sick wouldn't she stay where there are arguably better private hospitals for treatment? And have the support of her family?

I did see one daily mail comment joke she is transitioning but who knows. Nothing would surprise these days. Truth is often stranger than fiction

Reactions: 13
Weren't there reports she tried to flee Monaco before her wedding...
Three times, I think. Then she went up the aisle in tears.

Prince Albert seems a horrible little man, how many children has he fathered now outside of marriage? I read somewhere that Charlene could leave after she'd produced an heir, don't know how true that is. Every time she's in the news I just feel enormous sympathy for her.

The way she left before the wedding was awful. They said at the time it was pre wedding nerves but she hasn't really looked happy since either. The britney spears thing is making me extra suspicious though! It's crazy to think what could be hidden in plain sight.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There are plenty of world class doctors and facilities in SA
Oh yeah I'm not debating that, but why when youre part of one of Europe's royal families living in one of the richest nations would you travel so far for treatment you could easily get closer to home and family, especially if you're seriously ill. Seems an unnecessary stress. Usually people want to be as close to home as possible when sick

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah I'm not debating that, but why when youre part of one of Europe's royal families living in one of the richest nations would you travel so far for treatment you could easily get closer to home and family, especially if you're seriously ill. Seems an unnecessary stress. Usually people want to be as close to home as possible when sick
To her it IS home whereas Monaco is her husband's. She says that she is African; she was born in Zimbabwe and moved to South Africa aged eleven. The space afforded to a rich South African is probably preferable to that in a claustrophobic tiny Monaco.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To her it IS home whereas Monaco is her husband's. She says that she is African; she was born in Zimbabwe and moved to South Africa aged eleven. The space afforded to a rich South African is probably preferable to that in a claustrophobic tiny Monaco.
Yeah that's valid point, I guess what I'm saying is if all was well in her marriage and in Monaco I don't see why she would head to SA solo

Reactions: 6