Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in rehab for coke addiction “Sinus Lift and Bone Graft...Exhaustion”...lol.

She often goes to Swiss rehab more locally when she slips.

This is well known in many circles. Of course they can’t come out and ‘say it.’ It would be like if Princess Kate was in the same boat -they would do everything to hide it. ‘Oh she’s gone back to Bucklebury, Bucks to recover from a broken nose after being accidentally whacked by Louis.’ Or whatever crap they’d come up with.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She was in rehab for coke addiction “Sinus Lift and Bone Graft...Exhaustion”...lol.

This is well known in many circles. Of course they can’t come out and ‘say it.’ It would be like if Princess Kate was in the same boat -they would do everything to hide it. ‘Oh she’s gone back to Bucklebury, Bucks to recover from a broken nose after being accidentally whacked by Louis.’ Or whatever crap they’d come up with.
She doesn’t display any symptoms of someone with a long term addiction which requires multiple rehabs stays.

Reactions: 5

What circles would that be ?

She doesn’t display any symptoms of someone with a long term addiction which requires multiple rehabs stays.
It's perfectly easy to function in Society with a cocaine addiction. I was a heavy user and worked and studied while snorting coke till 5 or 6 am every day. Still managed a 4.0GPA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What circles would that be ?
The circles that have a close person in their life who used to live in Mon.

It's perfectly easy to function in Society with a cocaine addiction. I was a heavy user and worked and studied while snorting coke till 5 or 6 am every day. Still managed a 4.0GPA
WOW. And good for you with the 4.0! Guess not everyone can handle their drugs. And it wasn’t just coke.

Reactions: 4
The circles that have a close person in their life who used to live in Mon.

WOW. And good for you with the 4.0! Guess not everyone can handle their drugs. And it wasn’t just coke.
Most of the City of London and probably most actors are functioning Coke addicts!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Most of the City of London and probably most actors are functioning Coke addicts!
I totally agree! I think she had a few other things in the mix too, pharma pills and what have you.

“Rumors flew both from palace courtiers as well as French glossy magazines like Voici that Charlene had been in South Africa trying to wean herself off a cocktail of sedatives and sleeping pills. On Nov. 5, Voici published a story quoting a palace source who claimed that Charlene had starting taking pain about nine years ago“

Mainstream media would not have stated this if untrue. Also, they did the Grimaldis a favour by not mentioning the other substances she was also on. Somehow “pills” are seen as more ‘sanitary’, “Royalty do not involve themselves with common street drugs, dahlink” etc.

Last edited:
Ngl, feeling such a failure rn.
I must try harder to function better with my addictive personality 🤯🙄

• Haha
Ngl, feeling such a failure rn.
I must try harder to function better with my addictive personality 🤯🙄
I have the advantage of not having an addictive personality, I just happened to be living in Miami in the late 80's early 90s and it's what we did, when I started learning to fly, I stopped snorting although the added incentive was that I had started to do it at work and that was a line I didn't want to cross again.

Ok, not Charlene but saw this cute photo of Grace and Rainier.
I haven’t often seen Charlene and Albert look in love in recent years. Charlene is looking better though.
DD3F950C-76B1-4A3E-80AB-89E7B39AD24F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where have all the rumours that they have separated come from? Seems unlikely to me if she is getting the pay that has been suggested. Also she was looking a lot better so I assumed she had her life more the way she wanted it.

Reactions: 3
Where have all the rumours that they have separated come from? Seems unlikely to me if she is getting the pay that has been suggested. Also she was looking a lot better so I assumed she had her life more the way she wanted it.
She has been looking happier in some more recent photos and certainly I think healthier.

Glad to see it.

Reactions: 1
It’s because she was photographed without her rings I believe. The French gossip media have always been a bit mean to her.

Reactions: 3
Charlene has a lot more weight on her at the coronation. I really hope it’s from healthier circumstance rather than effects of mental health medication.

Reactions: 7
Charlene has a lot more weight on her at the coronation. I really hope it’s from healthier circumstance rather than effects of mental health medication.
I get what you’re saying but I also think if she’s taking medication which is helping her (such as antidepressants) then that circumstance can be seen as healthy too. I hope she’s in a happier place. People say that her and Albert hate each other but I don’t think it’s hate anymore (if indeed it was). There’s been pictures of them chatting together, her holding onto his arm, etc. I don’t think they look distant to each other as they once did.

Reactions: 7