Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she has something like ME? She looks much healthier but has an air of fragility about her.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't look happy or healthy in latest story. Even with her daughter I don't think she looks 'happy' ...

Reactions: 4
She looked gorgeous at the GP. Her hair looks great and the jumpsuit was gorgeous. Hope she continues to recover and get stronger.

Reactions: 9
She looks trapped as trapped to me though the stern and defiant look on her daughters face in these pix suggests to me we have a new character to watch in the future! I do love the sass the lass is already showing, remember when she chopped her own fringe to look like her Mums new crop?

Reactions: 6
She still doesn’t look well, imo. Very strained.
I love Gabriella‘s face for the photos, looks like she doesn’t quite think she needs to smile. Good for her! I hope she keeps the sass.

Reactions: 6
Dead behind the eyes, what a life. Dragged out for appearances in a pretty outfit but no amount of make up can hide that her hearts not in it.

Reactions: 8
She looks trapped as trapped to me though the stern and defiant look on her daughters face in these pix suggests to me we have a new character to watch in the future! I do love the sass the lass is already showing, remember when she chopped her own fringe to look like her Mums new crop?

Someone in comments suggested she may suffer from catatonic schizophrenia…..but I don’t think it’s the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Check Charlene’s IG : she’s just chopped both hers and her brother’s hair. She apparently is a right little madam.

• Haha

Gabriella's a ringer for Grace Kelly! Charlene looks healthier, slightly. But still looking sad and distant. There's no joy in her eyes 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Because she's not in Monaco?
She is, and has been for months. Accompanies her husband to events a lot more than she used to and takes and collects her kids from school everyday. She looks good and a lot happier. Happy for her !

Reactions: 7
She is, and has been for months. Accompanies her husband to events a lot more than she used to and takes and collects her kids from school everyday. She looks good and a lot happier. Happy for her !
I was referring to the "Good to be back in Paris" caption in the post where a PP said she looked good.

I was referring to the "Good to be back in Paris" caption in the post where a PP said she looked good.
I get that but my point was that her being in Paris is not the reason she looked good or happy. She looks happy to be back in MC ;-)