Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something very sinister going on there. Clearly she didn’t want to marry him and I wonder how they managed to make her do so.

..... and why?
He clearly has no problem getting women so why force this particular woman into marriage????
And if she really wanted to marry him why does her body language scream "hostage?"

It's weird.

Reactions: 8
..... and why?
He clearly has no problem getting women so why force this particular woman into marriage????
And if she really wanted to marry him why does her body language scream "hostage?"

It's weird.
Because they were engaged by the time she changed her mind I think
It would have been too embarrassing for him to effectively be stood up at the alter with all the arrangements made and dignitaries in attendance

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know who the brown haired woman is who often appears alongside Charlene at events. She has the feel of a sort-of keeper to me. Someone who is employed to keep an eye on Charlene and make sure she does what she is supposed to.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know who the brown haired woman is who often appears alongside Charlene at events. She has the feel of a sort-of keeper to me. Someone who is employed to keep an eye on Charlene and make sure she does what she is supposed to.
Picture?

Reactions: 1
That’s her. Found a picture now.
Maybe if she is Albert’s cousin then it’s a bit sinister but she just always seems to be there. Even when it’s an event with the children or just him and Charlene.

Attachments

• Sad
Maybe if she is Albert’s cousin then it’s a bit sinister but she just always seems to be there. Even when it’s an event with the children or just him and Charlene.
I think she is Princess Stephanie daughter,
---
I think she is Princess Stephanie daughter, is her dad the guy that was in the circus

I read that Charlene is paid €10 million a year to attend events with Albert and one of her conditions is she doesn’t have anything to do with Caroline, maybe his niece is a go between

Yes Camille Gottlieb is her name, she is Albert Niece
---
Here she is again

Attachments

one of her conditions is she doesn’t have anything to do with Caroline,

That is interesting, I wondered why Caroline was not at the Red Cross Ball, if that is true it explains it.

Yes Camille Gottlieb is her name, she is Albert Niece
---
Here she is again
That’s not the same person.
---
That’s Melanie Antoinette de Massy, not Camille Gottlieb.

Reactions: 3
Interesting family - produces Charlotte, Andrea, Pierre and Caroline but also Stephanie, Camille and Pauline. Seems that Caroline got the best genes.

I thought that was Princess Stephanie at first glance!

Prince Albert is quite inclusive - various family members often accompany him to events. I don't think it's sinister, she's probably acting in a 'lady in waiting' position - helping Charlene feel more comfortable at the event.

Prince Albert is quite inclusive - various family members often accompany him to events. I don't think it's sinister, she's probably acting in a 'lady in waiting' position - helping Charlene feel more comfortable at the event.
That’s exactly what it is. Given what is going on in Monaco at the moment, it’s an unsettling time for Prince Albert, and he must feel as though trust can only be found in his closest family.

Is it just me but you never hear about Stephanie anymore. I don't know how you'd past witnessing your mother dying in such a sudden and brutal way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
What's going on in Monaco that would cause dirty dick Albert to be concerned about trusting people?

• Wow