Princess Charlene of Monaco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's going on in Monaco that would cause dirty dick Albert to be concerned about trusting people?
4 of his closest aides/ people of influence in Monaco have had to resign recently due to meddling in money making schemes, using their acquaintances to the Prince as a "business card". One of them is his childhood friend. That's got to hurt.

Reactions: 5
What's going on in Monaco that would cause dirty dick Albert to be concerned about trusting people?
That’s my question exactly!! Why is he so ruffled??? Sure being lord and master of all that why should he be bothered he should have people in place that he trusts!

That’s my question exactly!! Why is he so ruffled??? Sure being lord and master of all that why should he be bothered he should have people in place that he trusts!
Yeah, no. Very hard to come by in Monaco, trust me !

Reactions: 3
Did you grow up on Monaco or did you relocate to there as an adult? I find it a really interesting place and it fascinates me
It fascinates me as well. Bought a huge book on Monaco which discusses the corruption there.

Zsolt Szemerszky Living In The Principality of Monaco

Reactions: 2
It find it fascinating that Monaco is so rich but it’s like an urban hell with ugly buildings. It’s like a wealthy slum in most areas.
IMG_0857.jpeg
IMG_0858.jpeg

they used to have some beautiful belle epoque buildings which they tore down. A few still exists but they are right next to a skyscraper or something stupid.
IMG_0862.jpeg
IMG_0861.jpeg

*Sigh*

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It find it fascinating that Monaco is so rich but it’s like an urban hell with ugly buildings. It’s like a wealthy slum in most areas.
View attachment 2364294View attachment 2364295
they used to have some beautiful belle epoque buildings which they tore down. A few still exists but they are right next to a skyscraper or something stupid.View attachment 2364319View attachment 2364320
*Sigh*
It’s a case of duck the architecture and its pack as many as we can in !! It was very beautiful before but it’s all about the money now!

Reactions: 4
What’s it like? I can imagine it’s quite expensive. I’d love to go for a day or two and look at all the lovely buildings before Albert destroys them completely!

I've been for a day (vacation in Nice, just take the train and pop over) - one side of the city really looks like urban hell, just a blob of ugly buildings. Quite disappointing.
Up where the palace is though you can look over the sea and there's a beautiful garden there (I think it's called The Princess Grace Rose Garden). I spent most of my time there and also visited the cathedral. So my TL;DR would be, don't go there just for Monaco, but if you are in the region, I would come over for the garden again. And the gigantic organ in the cathedral, it really impressed me!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2364294View attachment 2364295
they used to have some beautiful belle epoque buildings which they tore down. A few still exists but they are right next to a skyscraper or something stupid.View attachment 2364319View attachment 2364320
*Sigh*
That's a fantastic description;

Urban hell with ugly buildings. It’s like a wealthy slum in most areas.

That describes so many cities now days. Old structures taken down and replaced with concrete jungles. There is an individual who all he does is post stunning architecture of 'the past' and how so many areas 'use to look' until replaced with soulless skyscrapers, buildings that lack character and charm. It baffles me that so much of history has been removed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That's a fantastic description;

Urban hell with ugly buildings. It’s like a wealthy slum in most areas.

That describes so many cities now days. Old structures taken down and replaced with concrete jungles. There is an individual who all he does is post stunning architecture of 'the past' and how so many areas 'use to look' until replaced with soulless skyscrapers, buildings that lack character and charm. It baffles me that so much of history has been removed.
Is that person on social media, could you link them?
We could start a whole new thread on ugly architecture. I follow a lot of twitter accounts that are trying save historical architecture and post about classical designs. The main gist I get from them is at school when you are doing an architecture degree you are discouraged from doing anything ‘classical’ or ‘traditional’ - it needs to be modern and ground breaking. A lot of architects dislike ‘classical’ and ‘traditional’ as they say it harks back to colonialism, it’s too white, it isn’t thoughtful and all other stupid excuses. But look at what the people want, what they visit. It’s always the historical buildings! It’s always the beautiful buildings. No one buys a new build because it’s beautiful, it’s because they don’t have other options. (Don’t get me started on new builds).
With Monaco, looking at those pictures I previously posted, if it was in a place like India people would feel appalled and look down on it. But because it’s Monaco they are willing to shell out tens of millions for a 2 bed flat in a crappy looking skyscraper.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is that person on social media, could you link them?
We could start a whole new thread on ugly architecture. I follow a lot of twitter accounts that are trying save historical architecture and post about classical designs. The main gist I get from them is at school when you are doing an architecture degree you are discouraged from doing anything ‘classical’ or ‘traditional’ - it needs to be modern and ground breaking. A lot of architects dislike ‘classical’ and ‘traditional’ as they say it harks back to colonialism, it’s too white, it isn’t thoughtful and all other stupid excuses. But look at what the people want, what they visit. It’s always the historical buildings! It’s always the beautiful buildings. No one buys a new build because it’s beautiful, it’s because they don’t have other options. (Don’t get me started on new builds).
With Monaco, looking at those pictures I previously posted, if it was in a place like India people would feel appalled and look down on it. But because it’s Monaco they are willing to shell out tens of millions for a 2 bed flat in a crappy looking skyscraper.
I wholeheartedly agree with your entire comment! Bravo!

Yes he is on sm, telegram. Under the name Old World & Hidden Treasures.

eta The beginning of his page displays a lot of 'OLD Architecture' vs his newer content. So you may need to start at the top (when he first joined) and work your way down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
New article in the Mail:

Archived version:

If that works for them and she’s happy and the children are happy I say good for them. A lot of royal couples live apart - Charles & Camilla live separately on occasion and Philip & the late Queen lived separately too. I believe the King and Queen of Sweden are similar plus the former King and Queen of Spain.

However Prince Albert’s babymother lives in Monaco and she’s a right terror and very classless. She’s been quoted as saying
‘I don’t care what’s going on with her,’ she told me. Nicole, who had a six-year clandestine relationship with Albert, even claimed: ‘The people in Monaco love me more than they do Charlene. They really love and respect me.’ Plus Nicole turns up to events where she knows Charlene will be. She acts like her son will be heir or is more important than Jacques which certainly isn’t true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If that works for them and she’s happy and the children are happy I say good for them. A lot of royal couples live apart - Charles & Camilla live separately on occasion and Philip & the late Queen lived separately too. I believe the King and Queen of Sweden are similar plus the former King and Queen of Spain.

However Prince Albert’s babymother lives in Monaco and she’s a right terror and very classless. She’s been quoted as saying
‘I don’t care what’s going on with her,’ she told me. Nicole, who had a six-year clandestine relationship with Albert, even claimed: ‘The people in Monaco love me more than they do Charlene. They really love and respect me.’ Plus Nicole turns up to events where she knows Charlene will be. She acts like her son will be heir or is more important than Jacques which certainly isn’t true.
Albert shouldn't be allowing her to attend functions he's hosting.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just read today her IG account has been wiped as well
Yes - I saw that yesterday too. There was a suggestion they will co-parent and that Charlene will be 'by Albert's side' at various important events.

I didn't realise she had converted to Catholicism to marry; I thought she was already Catholic.

Reactions: 1