Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may have 100k but his view count really isn't all that impressive for that many subscribers
It's the same deal with the trackers though. They've just been at it longer.

Dev is 5.823 views/subscriber/month
TTT is 6.239

Go to a good channel and we see
Allears.net at 9.27. That's what better content will get you.

Reactions: 2
He said he was there to cover things (during lockdown) when the “bigger channels” weren’t doing anything. That he had hard work and dedication.
That’s because he needed the money because he quit/got fired from his other jobs.

Dev is headed down this road of failure both in sleazeball personality and lack of professionalism. Between the two, Dev has far less skills in editing.
I was basically canned as a mod for telling several of his subscribers the truth on why he took down a vlog. (He took it down because it wasn’t generating enough views and YouTube’s algorithms wouldn’t recommend it to others). I was told by him that it made him look bad for saying that and it’s a bad look on him for any potential sponsors. He posted it a day or two later and it went on to have 150K views. He often does this with both vlogs & live streams. He would always say YouTube is messing with his money!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That’s because he needed the money because he quit/got fired from his other jobs.

I was basically canned as a mod for telling several of his subscribers the truth on why he took down a vlog. (He took it down because it wasn’t generating enough views and YouTube’s algorithms wouldn’t recommend it to others). I was told by him that it made him look bad for saying that and it’s a bad look on him for any potential sponsors. He posted it a day or two later and it went on to have 150K views. He often does this with both vlogs & live streams. He would always say YouTube is messing with his money!
I hate, hate, hate...double hate...LOATHE him entirely

why? Can you say ?
It would be shorter if I gave you a list of reasons why I like him🤣

His arrogance, his lack of research, he is absolutely devoid of any kind of personality, if you call him out on bullshit he gets PISSED and can’t deal, his sheer desperation to be a huge vlogger when his content and personality are tit...

Must I go on?

It would be shorter if I gave you a list of reasons why I like him🤣

His arrogance, his lack of research, he is absolutely devoid of any kind of personality, if you call him out on bullshit he gets PISSED and can’t deal, his sheer desperation to be a huge vlogger when his content and personality are tit...

Must I go on?
I’m listening....lol

But you forgot his poor usage of the English vernacular!

I'm still struggling to figure out exactly what training and talent this near 30 year old has gotten in the last decade after graduating from high school.

We know he was on Disney's college program, so he was in college at least long enough for that to have kicked in (a year?)
We know he did not graduate from college. Not sure why.
He worked two roles at Disney: as a entry person for Indiana Jones show and as a character, so he may have worked two different stints.
He's worked at universal in the more recent past.

What else?

His channel changed names no less than three times.
He's given up and come back to vlogging no less than three times, these did not coincide with the rebrands.

All in all, he's a hot mess with lack of dedication.
Oh yeah: dedication. Are we placing bets on how long his marriage, providing they get to the wedding day, lasts?

Also: I get the sense that Bianca is hiding a bridezilla personality there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bianca the beard?

You can also add how overly dramatic he is, about everything! Its so fake and tiring. He also goes in for click bait in a big way

Also I just want to say to those that like factual and informed updates please check out Theme Park Stop. She is mainly universal focused but does cover Disney. She also has inside contacts so sometimes gets more details than the average point and shoot people. She doesn't make herself the channel star, and its so refreshing. No food coverage, normally ride updates and future plans.

I’m listening....lol

But you forgot his poor usage of the English vernacular!
Ugh you are so right and that is one of my biggest pet peeves. And when you correct him on it...holy tit does he get his undies in a twist...

Bianca the beard is no prize and they both act like they are gods gifts to the Orlando area when they are both just another gross presence in the YouTube community

I think the thing that grosses me out the absolute most is how desperate they are to have a gifted wedding!

DISNEY MEDIA PEOPLE...heck all of Orlando media people

PLEASE READ HERE, DO NOT GIVE THIS FAKE NASTY COUPLE ANYTHING FREE FOR THEIR SHAM WEDDING

If he'd just shut his mouth long enough to "listen to" and process the criticism of him he'd have a chance with Disney.
Don't worry, he won't. He's always on the defensive, always whining and always arrogant. That is not what Disney wants to pour big bucks into.

If he'd just shut his mouth long enough to "listen to" and process the criticism of him he'd have a chance with Disney.
Don't worry, he won't. He's always on the defensive, always whining and always arrogant. That is not what Disney wants to pour big bucks into.
I totally agree. I also believe that Bianca is a bridezilla-in-waiting like you mentioned too!

We can only hope!! I remember not to long ago Disney was sending him and his Beard bags full of swag and limited edition ears. Literally gags me.

She has just as bad of an attitude as he does. Have you seen how she responds to people’s comments under his videos?? She’s a psycho

We can only hope!! I remember not to long ago Disney was sending him and his Beard bags full of swag and limited edition ears. Literally gags me.

She has just as bad of an attitude as he does. Have you seen how she responds to people’s comments under his videos?? She’s a psycho
No, I haven't seen that! I don't really watch his vlogs or check the comments. I just can't stand to look at him, quite frankly. What kinds of stuff does she write???

No, I haven't seen that! I don't really watch his vlogs or check the comments. I just can't stand to look at him, quite frankly. What kinds of stuff does she write???
She responds to people saying negative stuff in a very passive aggressive way. She’s also super defensive and it seems like she’s stalking the comments to make sure chicks aren’t hitting on Dev.

Which is shocking that any woman has any interest in him because he’s AWFUL 🤢🤢

She responds to people saying negative stuff in a very passive aggressive way. She’s also super defensive and it seems like she’s stalking the comments to make sure chicks aren’t hitting on Dev.

Which is shocking that any woman has any interest in him because he’s AWFUL 🤢🤢
There are too many people out there looking to ride the coat tails of someone they percieve as potentially successful. Look at Jenn Tracker, that was her goal all along... she wanted to quit her job and sit on her ass all day watching shows and she conned Tim into believing she was helpless and could not work. Okay, Tim's not the brightest bulb out there, but I want to believe that if it were not for getting laid he would have seen right through her. Or, maybe he did but thought it was a good trade off.

Dev however is an idiot. Bianca is playing him hard and he has no real potential, making her equally the fool. They deserve each other.

There are too many people out there looking to ride the coat tails of someone they percieve as potentially successful. Look at Jenn Tracker, that was her goal all along... she wanted to quit her job and sit on her ass all day watching shows and she conned Tim into believing she was helpless and could not work. Okay, Tim's not the brightest bulb out there, but I want to believe that if it were not for getting laid he would have seen right through her. Or, maybe he did but thought it was a good trade off.

Dev however is an idiot. Bianca is playing him hard and he has no real potential, making her equally the fool. They deserve each other.
1,000% agree with everything you’ve said. I think Bianca is a nurse though so I believe that Dev might be using her and she thinks he’s a catch so she’s letting it happen...

They are both gross and if they are gifted a wedding I will BARF

Reactions: 1
1,000% agree with everything you’ve said. I think Bianca is a nurse though so I believe that Dev might be using her and she thinks he’s a catch so she’s letting it happen...

They are both gross and if they are gifted a wedding I will BARF
Oh! So if she's a nurse who likes her job and won't quit it should Dev suddenly be invited to tour the world (Won't happen) I have some respect for her. I just haven't' watched enough of his vlogs to know her well as he keeps making me close down the window.

I refuse to watch his videos...

But I go to them and pause them just to read the comments

He has the same voracious stans that the slackers do. What in the actual duck is wrong with these people?? Are they all blind?? Or deaf?

Oh! So if she's a nurse who likes her job and won't quit it should Dev suddenly be invited to tour the world (Won't happen) I have some respect for her. I just haven't' watched enough of his vlogs to know her well as he keeps making me close down the window.
I mean don’t get me wrong just because she’s a nurse doesn’t mean she deserves respect 🤣🤣

As with any profession there is good, great, and terrible.

My SIL is a nurse and I swear she’s the worst nurse on the planet. I often wonder how she graduated and got a job

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.