Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he gets dropped...

Then I hope he gets drop kicked right back to bleeping Oklahoma or wherever he’s from because he...is the....worst

And Dev if you are reading...I hope you are having...an awful shittastic day and remember it’s nice to not be a pompous pretentious asshat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope he gets dropped...

Then I hope he gets drop kicked right back to bleeping Oklahoma or wherever he’s from because he...is the....worst

And Dev if you are reading...I hope you are having...an awful shittastic day and remember it’s nice to not be a pompous pretentious asshat
I just died laughing as I read this because you read my mind. Well said!

How literally anyone sees value in his videos is beyond me. From stans to Disney pr to that travel company that keeps sponsoring his videos...

Reactions: 2
I just died laughing as I read this because you read my mind. Well said!

How literally anyone sees value in his videos is beyond me. From stans to Disney pr to that travel company that keeps sponsoring his videos...
So glad I gave you a chuckle!! But you are right!! It’s the truth!! Like at one point in time the Trackers made decently informative and entertaining videos. Nothing...NOTHING PCD puts out is worth a damn

So glad I gave you a chuckle!! But you are right!! It’s the truth!! Like at one point in time the Trackers made decently informative and entertaining videos. Nothing...NOTHING PCD puts out is worth a damn
Exactly! A few months ago I went back to his early channel days and he was just as much of a tool then. He has just gotten more arrogant over the years.

What got me was the click bait Covid scare. He won the golden douche award for that.

Edit to add... he’s trying so hard to get his wedding #hosted. Sick.

What got me was the click bait Covid scare. He won the golden douche award for that.

Edit to add... he’s trying so hard to get his wedding #hosted. Sick.
That was the lowest of the low and people still continue to support him after that. Are they all dense????

Can someone tell me what the 20 min long video was about besides I changed my name to get more #hosted trips. Dude is totally looking for a free honeymoon too. Pay for your own way dude!

Edit to add I do like the Tracker shade @ 11:16

Can someone tell me what the 20 min long video was about besides I changed my name to get more #hosted trips. Dude is totally looking for a free honeymoon too. Pay for your own way dude!

Basically, he's trying to be Adam The Woo.

Reactions: 1

I would like the Tracker shade if it was coming from ANYONE ELSE but PCD is the biggest bleeping douche. He’s far worse than the slackers IMHO

I just watched that name change vlog debacle. It was on in the background and all I heard was the teacher from Charlie Brown "Wah wah wah wah wah". What was that rambling nonsense? Could anyone be more self centered? He is changing his fake Youtube name, and he thinks people care that much????
I used to watch him because I like a different perspective. With every hosted event he became less likeable and more pompous. I like vloggers who aren't trolling for handouts and sponsors all the time. His click bait is the worst. I'm annoyed and bored with vloggers that put out videos telling us of their future plans and goals for their channel. Stop talking about it and just do it! If he continues to put out whiney content like this he will lose views and his free handouts.

Reactions: 6
He said he was there to cover things (during lockdown) when the “bigger channels” weren’t doing anything. That he had hard work and dedication.
OMG. What a dork. He is so in love with himself and patting himself on the back. :rolleyes:

He said he was there to cover things (during lockdown) when the “bigger channels” weren’t doing anything. That he had hard work and dedication.
Dev is dedicated: to his own bottom line, to the channel, not so much. Flicking a switch on and off, relabeling it with other terms such as "Light switch" "Lit" and "lumière" only work to confuse anyone who would use it and not trust it.

During one of his early vlogs I recall him comparing himself to Michael Strahan only of the Disney vloggers. I'm no M.S. fan as he's also as self centered as they come, but that is about where the line is drawn as making the two comparable. Dev has yet to show us he has any talent, can master his one and only language or has skills with writing, scripting and editing.

I don’t want this thread to die because I want EVERYONE to know what a bleeping TOOL Dev is but I refuse to watch anymore of his videos

I literally hate him so much.

Like I can still tolerate the Trackers because oddly enough there is still something likable/tolerable about them but Dev and Bianca are the bleeping worst

I don’t want this thread to die because I want EVERYONE to know what a bleeping TOOL Dev is but I refuse to watch anymore of his videos

I literally hate him so much.

Like I can still tolerate the Trackers because oddly enough there is still something likable/tolerable about them but Dev and Bianca are the bleeping worst
Completely agree.

Dev is headed down this road of failure both in sleazeball personality and lack of professionalism. Between the two, Dev has far less skills in editing.

Dev is headed down this road of failure both in sleazeball personality and lack of professionalism. Between the two, Dev has far less skills in editing.
I cannot stand the fact that PCD has hit 100k...

Is everyone on YouTube that brain dead??? I mean I’m about to say something REALLY crazy but Michael Kay has better content.

MK is irritating as duck but I actually find him a smidge less obnoxious. PCD is absolutely the worst YouTuber out there

Reactions: 4
He may have 100k but his view count really isn't all that impressive for that many subscribers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.