Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's video before going to Hollywood Studios, he showed himself and Bianaca opening up presents. She got an iPad, he got some sunglasses in addition to a pile of gifts under the tree. Then he showed off his new PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X along with games and extra controllers. The consoles alone were $1,000, add in controllers and games and it is probably close to $1,500 total with tax. With so many people out of work and struggling financially, he still had to show off all the expensive presents.

Reactions: 1
In today's video before going to Hollywood Studios, he showed himself and Bianaca opening up presents. She got an iPad, he got some sunglasses in addition to a pile of gifts under the tree. Then he showed off his new PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X along with games and extra controllers. The consoles alone were $1,000, add in controllers and games and it is probably close to $1,500 total with tax. With so many people out of work and struggling financially, he still had to show off all the expensive presents.
omfg HE GOT BOTH?!? He’s a real bleeping piece of work. He absolutely should NOT have shown that on camera. It’s in extremely poor taste

Reactions: 2
:m
"Rubbing hands together like Mr.Burns..yes yes excellent..

hey yall im a newbie on here but have been following the post for a bit..

im surprised there arent more post for Mr. nice to be nice😒

:m
"Rubbing hands together like Mr.Burns..yes yes excellent..

hey yall im a newbie on here but have been following the post for a bit..

im surprised there arent more post for Mr. nice to be nice😒
I find he's just another self centered copy cat, not worthy of a second thought. Certainly not worthy of my viewing time.
To be fair, neither are the Trackers, who he seems to be attempting to copy their success.

Completely tone deaf and arrogant on his part. No need gloat that you got both while parents struggle to just put food on the table.

Reactions: 3
Hey so does anybody know the tea on his previous ex girls an how he really is beyond camera..nobody is that fking nice not even under medication lol..

Ive watched several past videos an i did notice he def has a certain type..an also what is the back story on how him an the current lady actually met..i know there was talk of them both being in relationships at the time 👀 mmm hmmm..

Oh an check it out i notice in his older college younger days he always had certain girls around him..an he seem to show specific attention an affection to different ones..

I notice with the current woman he is with he never seems to be affectionate nor even say that he loves or cares about her on camera like he did with certain others 😏..

An i knew it was a reason why i felt the need to screen shot save these vid pics from his older videos which have of course been deleted i wonder was this his girlfriend back when he first met the current 1 that he is now with or was she just another special friend..

There was also a old video where he talked about finding true love an his soulmate at disney..yup that video is gone too.

Peep where he was dipping an kissing this girl at yup in from of the same place where he proposed to "cough"😏😏😏

Attachments

I'm not sure about his past girlfriends but the niceness is all an act. How he really is can be seen in this video starting at around 1:47 in the video

I'm not sure about his past girlfriends but the niceness is all an act. How he really is can be seen in this video starting at around 1:47 in the video
How the heck do you guys watch these things? They are so bad but yes. Surprisingly the old dev was more interesting

😂😂 yea ive seen that before honestly i dont know why he hasnt made more videos about him lol there is a couple of more guys on utube that troll certain disney vloggers too..theres way more then enough mr.nice to be nice material to troll on..

i did wonder about how his roommate reacted to him making awhole video complaining about him i assume a fight or argument broke out later that day lol..

😂😂 yea ive seen that before honestly i dont know why he hasnt made more videos about him lol there is a couple of more guys on utube that troll certain disney vloggers too..theres way more then enough mr.nice to be nice material to troll on..

i did wonder about how his roommate reacted to him making awhole video complaining about him i assume a fight or argument broke out later that day lol..
I hadn't seen that one. Seriously? All that over a coke?
My son shared one of the Disney apts with 3 guys in culinary. Let me tell you, those dudes may know how to cook, but cleaning is someone else's job (turned out that was my son's, just to keep them from loosing their suite.) There are worse roomates to be had than someone who takes a coke and then you have the option of taking one of theirs.

There's no coming back from playing Mr PrissyPants publicly. Depending on who's name was on the lease, either that roommate left of his own accord, or Dev was kicked to the curb as soon as there was another sub-leaser to take his spot.

OMFG if I was his roommate and seen his punk a** sneak dissing me on YT I would kick his a**.

Hey so does anybody know the tea on his previous ex girls an how he really is beyond camera..nobody is that fking nice not even under medication lol..

Ive watched several past videos an i did notice he def has a certain type..an also what is the back story on how him an the current lady actually met..i know there was talk of them both being in relationships at the time 👀 mmm hmmm..

Oh an check it out i notice in his older college younger days he always had certain girls around him..an he seem to show specific attention an affection to different ones..

I notice with the current woman he is with he never seems to be affectionate nor even say that he loves or cares about her on camera like he did with certain others 😏..

An i knew it was a reason why i felt the need to screen shot save these vid pics from his older videos which have of course been deleted i wonder was this his girlfriend back when he first met the current 1 that he is now with or was she just another special friend..

There was also a old video where he talked about finding true love an his soulmate at disney..yup that video is gone too.

Peep where he was dipping an kissing this girl at yup in from of the same place where he proposed to "cough"😏😏😏
Was this the same woman he followed out to California Disney? I would agree he has a type. The back story on Bianca is that she was a fan and met him in the park. Their meeting for the first time in person is in one of his videos. He was aloof at first and then private messaged her later. I'm curious about her kid, I am thinking the kid's father doesn't want her on cam. Otherwise they would use her for views. He has featured his minor siblings and cousins in videos so he doesn't have anything against putting kids in videos. One time at the Grand ole Opry Florida video he kept "slipping up" and showing parts of the daughter. It was weird, I thought maybe he was flexing on the baby daddy a bit bc he could have easily edited that out.

he followed somebody to california?? no never heard anything about that..i dont know about the previous woman he was with or the 1 in the pics..thats why im like hmmm🤔

plus in certain videos he made it a point to say how he was down an out an going through the worst times when magically Bianca came into his life..

yet they were both still in relationships reading through the lines..did he pander his way into a new relationship?🤔

he doesnt take me for somebody who would enjoy being with somebody who has kids..so i was surprised when she did say she had a daughter..
i think she may of said she does not want her on camera..

so who knows whats up with the baby daddy idk..

i know its been said he used to go on drunk rants but then deletes the videos lol..

an yea u can tell he really is trying to get on board for a free wedding an free gifts..

how sway when he sees something he likes..he says how nice of a gift that would be or man this room is beautiful would be nice to stay here or stay much longer..

eyes pans into the camera 😂

I don’t know why but for some reason I watched his recent video on Crystal Palace

He witches more than the slackers do. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I just cannot stand him but that’s obvious by now

• Haha
he followed somebody to california?? no never heard anything about that..i dont know about the previous woman he was with or the 1 in the pics..thats why im like hmmm🤔

plus in certain videos he made it a point to say how he was down an out an going through the worst times when magically Bianca came into his life..

yet they were both still in relationships reading through the lines..did he pander his way into a new relationship?🤔

he doesnt take me for somebody who would enjoy being with somebody who has kids..so i was surprised when she did say she had a daughter..
i think she may of said she does not want her on camera..

so who knows whats up with the baby daddy idk..

i know its been said he used to go on drunk rants but then deletes the videos lol..

an yea u can tell he really is trying to get on board for a free wedding an free gifts..

how sway when he sees something he likes..he says how nice of a gift that would be or man this room is beautiful would be nice to stay here or stay much longer..

eyes pans into the camera 😂
I can tell you for fact they both cheated on their old relationships when they got together because their timelines didn’t match up. As for the baby daddy he has or at least up until this past summer had custody of the daughter & made it clear he didn’t want her on camera!

I can tell you for fact they both cheated on their old relationships when they got together because their timelines didn’t match up. As for the baby daddy he has or at least up until this past summer had custody of the daughter & made it clear he didn’t want her on camera!
then they are both gross and made for each other.

you know damn right well Bianca The Beard must be a real piece of work if dad has primary custody over their daughter.
I get this vibe that Bianca is a shifty witch...

also I’m almost positive that she’s significantly older than Dev??? Am I wrong? I dunno

Has anyone else watched the video from when he was DCP and his roommate ate his food. The funniest line ever, he can eat the tit outta corn dogs.
That was when I enjoyed his videos. I haven’t been into them much this year.

Has anyone else watched the video from when he was DCP and his roommate ate his food. The funniest line ever, he can eat the tit outta corn dogs.
That was when I enjoyed his videos. I haven’t been into them much this year.
Yea watch the video a few comments back titled dont steal devins coke..its in there.

:sneaky::coffee: maybe 1 day an ex will decide to finally speak up an drop some extra hot tea about the whole situation..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.