Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greeneggmagic

I am in shock over his new vlog. Whether we like the guy or not, the content is pretty harmless and nothing important. Just ego and a load of rubbish

to make a vlog about a murder that is currently being investigated is just so awful. Who does he think he is. Nothing has been confirmed, the trials haven’t started, her family won’t appreciate this ‘awareness’.Putting a disclaimer that he isn’t making money from the vlog is pathetic. He’s still making views= audience exposure= growing his channel and awarenes.

His pose in the thumbnail, a photo of his flowers he’s laying down.This isn’t respectful or a nice remembrance vlog, this is a total narcissist using a woman’s murder to feed it

he is sick in the head.

Reactions: 15

2020planner

VIP Member
If this case really is "affecting" him in some personal way, you go there in PRIVATE to pay your respects, and offer your flowers to the memorial.

YOU DON'T POST IT ON YOUR IG STORIES THEN POST A PHOTO OF YOUR OUTSTRETCHED ARM WITH FLOWERS SAYING YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE THERE.

FUCK YOU, DEV. FUCK.... YOU. 🖕

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Now I'm thinking he's trying to copy Adam the Woo who visited the Casey Anthony crime scene.
But like AWoo did that 10+ years after the fact…like not defending him because I’m not a fan but seriously to go practically inserting yourself into an ACTIVE investigation where the body is still pretty much fresh is a lot different than visiting ghosts

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
"This video will not be monetized I am not making any revenue off this video."

Then take your patreon link and PO Box out of the video description, asshat. :rolleyes:

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
"THIS VIDEO WAS MADE TO SPREAD AWARENESS FOR GABBY PETITO"

Exactly what kind of awareness are you spreading, Dev?

Also - for anyone that used to be on Adam the Woo's Tattle page, looks like our POS boy Ryan Nodal (if you know, you know) made a suck-up comment to Dev too. :mad:

View attachment 777529
I wondered what happened to that little turd.

We’ll see how long my comment stays up.
98C04EBF-8A42-42A3-9DF0-38433276908F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And I know that we all can’t be scholars and geniuses but this asshole legitimately has no excuse for this. I would give him a slight pass if English was his second language but he plays himself off as this well versed and educated vlogger when he’s just another idiot
Thread 2 - PCDev - Florida's most worstest Disney Vlogger

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
He keeps adding to it. Now he's posted pics of the pop up memorial where people are leaving flowers and mementos and of the sunflowers he brought to it. He is now the lowest of the low and I now do believe the rumors and innuendoes that he was the one who reported TTT to Disney. Morbid, self serving a-hole.
Is he going to livestream with Superchats from Gabby’s funeral too? What an enormous piece of human garbage this asshole is.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I work in documentary filmmaking. Unsurprisingly you don't get anywhere by turning up at a location where people are still grieving and making it all about you.

Fucking ignorant Disney Vloggers thinking because they've got a camera that makes them documentary filmmakers.

Anyway, that's me done with Dev I guess 🤷

2020planner

VIP Member
"THIS VIDEO WAS MADE TO SPREAD AWARENESS FOR GABBY PETITO"

Exactly what kind of awareness are you spreading, Dev?

Also - for anyone that used to be on Adam the Woo's Tattle page, looks like our POS boy Ryan Nodal (if you know, you know) made a suck-up comment to Dev too. :mad:

1632416289282.png

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm not emailing anyone, but I believe Disney has people watching his content on all platforms. Will be interesting to see if he suddenly no longer has media access on the 50th after pulling shit like this.
Honestly, I hope Disney cans them all. Let’s face it, Disney does JUST FINE without the pseudo “help” of vloggers

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Whatthevlog

Ugh. This video is so cringe.

Dev is an idiot and has no idea how YouTube works. He's only gotten 12K views on the video so far. His niche is Theme Parks. Not true crime. His subscribers aren't likely to watch this type of video. So YouTube isn't going to push this video to non-subscribers because of lack of subscriber engagement.

Fuck off, Dev! You're an asshole. If you cared that much about this tragic event, you would mourn in private.

• Heart
I just wish that vloggers have a little bit of sense when it comes to attending events. If you have been invited to media events for new rides, shows, festivals etc then please dont also turn up on opening day to 'show the crowds' etc. You are adding to the queues for something you have already seen/done and potentially taking away a place for someone who is there for limited time! Not to mention being really loud and obnoxious on rides and ruining the experience for other people! Just in the hope to be viral and get lots of views. You are ruining the whole disney experience for others!

Sorry went off on a rant there but everything I have seen of Dev seems to add to all those complaints listed above!

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
No thought for that poor girls family. The whole thing has turned into a circus. Its an awful thing that I'm sure we've all taken some interest in. This is something else though. This is about him. You can just imagine him dreaming about solving the crime and being a hero. Asshat. It's been discussed in the news here in the UK, and one American commentator said true crime podcasts are huge just now. Dev is cashing in, whether or not he monetised that particular vlog. Its just crass. Wonder if the Trackers will dust off their podcast to discuss it too. All getting a little too big for their boots.

Reactions: 10

peedee

Chatty Member
Well his latest Instagram post is that he is now in front of the suspect's house and spoke to police about him being allowed to be there. Stop taking up law enforcement's resources and go the f home and mind your own business. You creepy jerk. I'm sure he thinks he's Nancy f*ing Drew and will bust the case wide open.

• Wow

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Old Dev missed his chance. He should have banged on the door like Douche the Bounty Hunter and he could have been on the local news. 🤦🏻‍♀️

2881EB54-4F59-4CFA-8F6C-4AE28D4E0EFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick