Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can only hope!! I remember not to long ago Disney was sending him and his Beard bags full of swag and limited edition ears. Literally gags me.

She has just as bad of an attitude as he does. Have you seen how she responds to people’s comments under his videos?? She’s a psycho
When I was modding for him and just mentioned to him in a chat something he mentioned was incorrect she told me to never do that again because he doesn’t like it when people correct him. I was cordial about it but thinking your job is putting out important information to folks planning their trips but if you’re putting out incorrect info your credibility goes down. Dude is completely soft!

Reactions: 4
When I was modding for him and just mentioned to him in a chat something he mentioned was incorrect she told me to never do that again because he doesn’t like it when people correct him. I was cordial about it but thinking your job is putting out important information to folks planning their trips but if you’re putting out incorrect info your credibility goes down. Dude is completely soft!
Dude is soft because he’s consumed with covering up the fact that he’s gay. Look Dev, there is nothing wrong with being gay. Just out with it already

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone want to tell me...how in the hell this boring ass monotone putz with zero personality gets 100+ comments on his blogs and EVERY SINGLE ONE is positive.

Does he literally delete anything that might be remotely negative??

Reactions: 3
Someone want to tell me...how in the hell this boring ass monotone putz with zero personality gets 100+ comments on his blogs and EVERY SINGLE ONE is positive.

He did mention in his recent long talking video that he will and does delete negative comments, and prefers to have mods do it so he doesn’t even see them so yes,he obviously does get negative comments. Which, everyone does on YouTube.

He did mention in his recent long talking video that he will and does delete negative comments, and prefers to have mods do it so he doesn’t even see them so yes,he obviously does get negative comments. Which, everyone does on YouTube.
What really annoys me, is that there is a difference between negative comments and trolling and/or offensive language.

By all means delete the trolls, but when they start using ‘negativity’ as an excuse to delete anything that isn’t licking their asses, that’s when they are taking liberties with their fan bases.

Oh and poor Dev seems too sensitive to read the nasty people that are actually being real with him! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Its also when you lose touch with reality and from a business perspective, understanding your customers and what they want/like. Without criticism we can't grow, and if you're not growing your stagnating or declining

Its basic narcissism

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You gotta be thick skinned when on social media. You can’t be a complete and utter bleeping wuss who thinks when someone corrects your pronunciation of Nomads Lounge is “negative”

Dev is always on the defensive and it’s absolutely ridiculous. Grown ass man whining “I talk how I talk don’t correct me”

STFU Dev and grow a pair

You gotta be thick skinned when on social media. You can’t be a complete and utter bleeping wuss who thinks when someone corrects your pronunciation of Nomads Lounge is “negative”

Dev is always on the defensive and it’s absolutely ridiculous. Grown ass man whining “I talk how I talk don’t correct me”

STFU Dev and grow a pair
His love of drama and his general dramatics are so off-putting and why I stopped watching. Also why I think people question his sexuality. I've known camp straight men, but I can't say I've ever met or seen men indulge and enjoy drama like he does. Its like teenage girl behaviour

Reactions: 1
Its also when you lose touch with reality and from a business perspective, understanding your customers and what they want/like. Without criticism we can't grow, and if you're not growing your stagnating or declining

Its basic narcissism
Even Tim Slacker has taken correction from the comments before. I’ll hear him say in a video “last time I called this ‘xyz’ and someone in the comments let me know it’s this” or whatever. It’s human nature to make mistakes but Dev refuses to be wrong about anything.
I cannot stand him

His love of drama and his general dramatics are so off-putting and why I stopped watching. Also why I think people question his sexuality. I've known camp straight men, but I can't say I've ever met or seen men indulge and enjoy drama like he does. Its like teenage girl behaviour
I so agree!! Like I don’t care if you are gay...nobody should...why hide it??

It’s blatantly obvious that he’s gay and I think that his family or religion or whatever just won’t allow it so he proposed to his beard and off they go trying to get #hosted the wedding of his dreams

STFU Dev and grow a pair
We were pretty much told if it’s anything remotely negative to remove it. After a while we would get chastised for leaving comments up because I didn’t feel they were negative because I’m a rational person.

These Youtubers think they’re changing the world and their heads blow up. You have a 100K subscribers and show people videos on theme parks. Get over yourself already!

Reactions: 5
We were pretty much told if it’s anything remotely negative to remove it. After a while we would get chastised for leaving comments up because I didn’t feel they were negative because I’m a rational person.

These Youtubers think they’re changing the world and their heads blow up. You have a 100K subscribers and show people videos on theme parks. Get over yourself already!
One would think that the theme park closures due to Covid this year would have highlighted that fact for them. Vlogging in this industry just fills a temporary need that comes and goes as the winds change.

Some vloggers have survived well though the closures, they were working on improving their approach and tech. Some vloggers are also so new that they could only grow. Dev kind of falls into the latter, from what I recall he had essentially closed down his channel, lost his subscriber base and then opened it back up slowly seeing growth, then suddenly saw exponential growth as the top dog decided to sit on his ass at home waiving his baby in the camera. His sudden surge caught the eye of Disney marketing (or he probably pointed it out to them). That does not make him a good vlogger, it makes him undependable as a vlogger right alongside that jackass Spokesmayne who HAS talent on the level Disney would hire, but keeps blowing it over and over again with his narcissism and drama. (I finally decided to stop checking in with him when he did the watch-me-sleep livestream - the guy is straight up nuts.)

Last edited:
One would think that the theme park closures due to Covid this year would have highlighted that fact for them. Vlogging in this industry just fills a temporary need that comes and goes as the winds change.

Some vloggers have survived well though the closures, they were working on improving their approach and tech. Some vloggers are also so new that they could only grow. Dev kind of falls into the latter, from what I recall he had essentially closed down his channel, lost his subscriber base and then opened it back up slowly seeing growth, then suddenly saw exponential growth as the top dog decided to sit on his ass at home waiving his baby in the camera. His sudden surge caught the eye of Disney marketing (or he probably pointed it out to them). That does not make him a good vlogger, it makes him undependable as a vlogger right alongside that jackass Spokesmayne who HAS talent but keeps blowing it over and over again with his drama.
I know I’ve said it before...but I hate that he’s growing...

Like I just don’t get the appeal. Neither him or Bianca the Beard are entertaining to watch...

I know I’ve said it before...but I hate that he’s growing...

Like I just don’t get the appeal. Neither him or Bianca the Beard are entertaining to watch...
I saw it at one point, I thought he was cute, had a good voice and presentation. He had a unique perspective to draw on having been a costumed character for Disney. But that was when he was still new and he never really played it the way I had hoped he would. His royal, whiny ass attitude really drove me away.

It's a shame as I know I can spot talent and know how to build it to it's potential, he had it. He flushed it, and then flushed again for good measure.
The seal on the deal for me was when he was whining, asking the few fans he had to send him their hard earned money so he could travel... and we knew he'd never follow through with it.

The grifting has gotten out of control in the Disney vlogger community.

Yeah he has mods doing it. He said in his renaming vlog that 'evil people' correct and critisise him. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Yeah he has mods doing it. He said in his renaming vlog that 'evil people' correct and critisise him. Unbelievable.
Yes it’s so evil to watch a moron stumble over names and facts and then someone who actually knows their tit comes in and tries to make it right. He really is a piece of work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep and if one of us wasn’t quick enough and on top of what he perceived as a negative comment and god forbid he saw it first he’d witch & moan. Then he’d threaten to remove us if we couldn’t handle our responsibilities. Again never considering we have lives of our own and we ain’t getting paid to do this tit.

• Angry
He went to Chef Mickey's and someone sent him a gift card that he used to pay for the meal. I said in a previous post I don't understand people giving him their DVC points for free stays when the DVC owner could rent them out but at least those expire so I can see the reasoning (although disagree with it) of sending it if they don't want to bother with renting out the points.

With the gift card, someone went out of their way to buy it for him which in a way is worse when that money could have gone to someone who needs it more like the cast members who lost their jobs.

He then acted like the Trackers and went to MK and complained about crowds without riding anything.

He went to Chef Mickey's and someone sent him a gift card that he used to pay for the meal. I said in a previous post I don't understand people giving him their DVC points for free stays when the DVC owner could rent them out but at least those expire so I can see the reasoning (although disagree with it) of sending it if they don't want to bother with renting out the points.

With the gift card, someone went out of their way to buy it for him which in a way is worse when that money could have gone to someone who needs it more like the cast members who lost their jobs.

He then acted like the Trackers and went to MK and complained about crowds without riding anything.
Ugh that’s seriously gross!! He doesn’t need the money! Like you said someone could have donated that to a cast member. This ENTITLED ARROGANT PIECE IF MONKEY tit doesn’t deserve anything

are people really this blind???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.