Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Editing: one of his fans gave him the stay.
He acknowledges them at 9:08 but can't say even 8 seconds worth of thanks before jumping right back into poorly edited clip.
suckers

And what a moron: the treehouses were an addition to SSR. It is all the same resort. They're just a different classification of room than studio, GV, 1Br or 2BR.
When I think of Dev, there are a few things that come to mind.

Intelligence is not one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don't get why all these people are gifting him free stays at the resorts. If it's people that aren't going and will lose the points, why not rent the points out? Even getting back a fraction of the value would be better than nothing.

Reactions: 3
I really don't get why all these people are gifting him free stays at the resorts. If it's people that aren't going and will lose the points, why not rent the points out? Even getting back a fraction of the value would be better than nothing.
Right? At least cover the cost of dues.

Reactions: 2
I tried to watch the treehouse vlog. I ended up skipping through it. So. utterly. boring. with. that. monotone. voice.

I loved how, at the beginning, he says they are so excited - like, he cannot begin to explain how excited they are [pause] to film [pause] today's video.

I can think of a lot of things you sound like, Dev. Excited is not one of them. :rolleyes:

• Haha
The mail opening in this newest vlog....the fake emotions are cranked up to HIGH.

I think he was going for surprised, grateful and #blessed when people sent gifts to Bianca's kiddo but instead he just looked like he was bizarrely scrunching his face....

I do think that's very nice of people but Dev is SO bad at showing emotion, everything is so clearly fake.

Ugh I literally detest that people send them anything...

PCD and his benign bride to be are Slacker level awful BUT at least the Slackers had some decent content and were likable at a point in time

PCD is arrogant, obnoxious, monotone, and all around a massive douche. He and Bianca with their constant whining OOF they are the worst

Ugh I literally detest that people send them anything...

PCD and his benign bride to be are Slacker level awful BUT at least the Slackers had some decent content and were likable at a point in time

PCD is arrogant, obnoxious, monotone, and all around a massive douche. He and Bianca with their constant whining OOF they are the worst
Have they ever put up a sincere video that wasn't virtue signaling or just ridiculously fake?

I feel like Bianca isn't that bad but she is playing it up for freebies and following Douchebag...I mean Dev's lead.

Have they ever put up a sincere video that wasn't virtue signaling or just ridiculously fake?

I feel like Bianca isn't that bad but she is playing it up for freebies and following Douchebag...I mean Dev's lead.
According to Dev Bianca was a super fan of his and stalked him with the intent of dating him. She's no better than him.

• Wow
According to Dev Bianca was a super fan of his and stalked him with the intent of dating him. She's no better than him.
Oh. Then nevermind....I don't know how I missed that, I do think I remember he was dating someone already when he met Bianca, is that true or am I getting my trashy human beings mixed up?

• Haha
Oh. Then nevermind....I don't know how I missed that, I do think I remember he was dating someone already when he met Bianca, is that true or am I getting my trashy human beings mixed up?
That sounds about right. I blinked and missed that part but the stories from others echoed this.

Reactions: 1

I feel like had Bianca met a normal dude, not a pompous asshat like Dev, she would be totally cool.

but she’s definitely in it now for the freebies

Whoops missed this. Never mind she’s a psycho. There’s nothing worth stalking

also, I’m 100% in the camp that he is closeted gay. Come on Dev, just come out with it, nothing to be ashamed of, we’d all be happier if you were an honest douchebag

• Heart
The thought of anyone watching Dev vlog and thinking "damn I need to date that monotonous, boring, lying man NOW" is just so beyond comprehension to me

Omfg watching him open mail....or meal as his dumb ass pronounces it

I’ve never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I do him 🤣🤣🤣

Why are people fans of his?? He’s really honestly the worst. And Bianca is absolutely obnoxious. They are suitable for each other

Reactions: 4
He changed his channel name to PCDev, maybe he realized that sounded less obnoxious/conceited?

Last edited:
He changed his channel name to PCDev, maybe he realized that sounded less obnoxious?
LOL Someone on Guru said the new name sounds like he's developing computer games or something. :ROFLMAO:

So I guess he's trying to rebrand himself or something now??? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Lol he has also dropped the 'cruising' on the tag line 😂😂 that didn't exactly help the rumours lol

He is clearly branding away from just Disney. He has a decent following but his views are pretty low

He changed his channel name to PCDev, maybe he realized that sounded less conceited?
AGAIN with the rebrand?

What is it they say about trying the same approach over and over? Oh yeah...
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

I say it's the mark of desperation.

He is definitely desperate to get some sort of paid for wedding or honeymoon. And is clearly trying to get into the hotel and travel side of influencing.

Also PCDev sounds like a computer repair man. He would be best to drop the pc bit completely. He has dropped it in the branding so just come up with a different handle. The Prince charming bit was embarrassing anyway so why keep any reference to it

He is definitely desperate to get some sort of paid for wedding or honeymoon. And is clearly trying to get into the hotel and travel side of influencing.

Also PCDev sounds like a computer repair man. He would be best to drop the pc bit completely. He has dropped it in the branding so just come up with a different handle. The Prince charming bit was embarrassing anyway so why keep any reference to it
He tried the rebrand before but Disney made him change it back to Prince Charming Dev when they gave him credentials because that’s what viewers knew him as.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.