Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bigger, more professional channels may pay their mods. I was a paid mod, however it was part of my developer gig where we were building out the sites on which the chats took place. Obviously this was over a decade back.

The professional part wasn't bad.
The moderating drove me to quit.
Lots of drama just with the modding aspect then you throw in the creator’s drama ✌

At least you are out of it now!
Amen to that!

So glad to hear he is as much of a douche as we all suspected.

Why do I click on his videos only to get violently irritated 2 minutes in and click out

Today he’s talking once again about using his “platform” to give back. I’d gladly wager my grocery budget next week that he doesn’t give back tit

He’s so self absorbed and disgusting. He tops Michael Kay for me...like I feel this way...I think Michael Kay has some issues, psychological issues.

I think Dev is just an asshole

Upon further watching his video...he isn’t doing tit to help...he’s just plugging Box Lunch who is donating a meal for every view his videos get.

Hey Dev you are an arrogant prick why don’t you put your “money” where that big monotone mouth is

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Why do I click on his videos only to get violently irritated 2 minutes in and click out

Today he’s talking once again about using his “platform” to give back. I’d gladly wager my grocery budget next week that he doesn’t give back tit

He’s so self absorbed and disgusting. He tops Michael Kay for me...like I feel this way...I think Michael Kay has some issues, psychological issues.

Upon further watching his video...he isn’t doing tit to help...he’s just plugging Box Lunch who is donating a meal for every view his videos get.

Hey Dev you are an arrogant prick why don’t you put your “money” where that big monotone mouth is
I’m fairly certain this isn’t the first time he’s pulled this. I suspect past “attempts” to do charitable things have ended up similarly. He was supposed to do a run for mental health awareness, he stated a Go Fund Me & all and I don’t think he ever completed the run.

Reactions: 2
I’m fairly certain this isn’t the first time he’s pulled this. I suspect past “attempts” to do charitable things have ended up similarly. He was supposed to do a run for mental health awareness, he stated a Go Fund Me & all and I don’t think he ever completed the run.
Wow he really is awful. I notice in every video for the last few weeks he DRONES on about the poor cast/team members and how hard up everyone is but never does a damn thing about it.

If you all cannot tell, I really dislike him 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

He framed it as watching the video was providing a meal....but couldn't he "give back" and say that his proceeds (or a portion of) from that video would be donated? THAT is how you give back, Dev.

He is literally SO self centered and tone deaf, I can't stand it.

That sounds exactly like something he would do - get started, get the kudos then quietly let it fade away without putting the actual effort in :rolleyes:

I don't understand these dudes who think as Disney vloggers they must review food for the camera. They're all awful at it. It becomes dull filler as we sit and watch them eat, not really getting any useful info other than they know how to lift a spoon. A few women are just as bad, or worse. (Hi Jenn)

Then there's the few ladies who are incredible at it and make their videos a resource. I'm looking at you Disney Food Blog, and Molly who makes me laugh every time while she explores the food options.

Yeah DFB does some questionable things but their food reviews are perfect, nice photos and a verbal description. Even with the best table manners eating isnt exactly the most attractive thing to see, and none of these vloggers are close to perfect table manners

I don't understand these dudes who think as Disney vloggers they must review food for the camera. They're all awful at it. It becomes dull filler as we sit and watch them eat, not really getting any useful info other than they know how to lift a spoon. A few women are just as bad, or worse. (Hi Jenn)

Then there's the few ladies who are incredible at it and make their videos a resource. I'm looking at you Disney Food Blog, and Molly who makes me laugh every time while she explores the food options.
DFB has some of the most objective food reviews & best imagery for food that I have seen...not a fan of everything they do but definitely a resource for food.

Molly is amazing. I know people dislike her and she has been in some FRE edits but she is so upbeat and fun but still manages to get the information across. Maybe it's just refreshing after dealing with TTT & Dev for so long 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

So right on that, DFB & Molly are about the only Disney bloggers I can stand at this point. I also don’t mind Mickey Views.

In other news....Our favorite D-Bag showed up in Adam TheWoo’s vlog today. Fun fact Adam is the only person Dev will collaborate with because he will only do vlogs with folks who have more subs and can help boost his channel. He used to collaborate with others but he said that they rubbed him the wrong way or burned him. When after my time with him no it’s you that’s the douche and treated them horribly! He would collaborate with other Disney vloggers just to gain subs but when he equaled or passed them he no longer needed that individual any longer.

Last edited:
These past few Vlogs have just been him being a yes man to Adam. He looks like a groupie. Adam is surrounded by yes men.

• Haha
These past few Vlogs have just been him being a yes man to Adam. He looks like a groupie. Adam is surrounded by yes men.
I don't watch Adam but after seeing him interact with Dev I REALLY have no desire to. Dev literally lost wgat little personality he had as soon as he met up with "his friend" Adam.

Oh and his little snippet about how he was unplanned and he enjoyed the spontaneous rides and all? Clearly trying to explain why he was a puppy dog the whole time with his friends

Sounds about right.

I don't watch Adam but after seeing him interact with Dev I REALLY have no desire to. Dev literally lost wgat little personality he had as soon as he met up with "his friend" Adam.

Oh and his little snippet about how he was unplanned and he enjoyed the spontaneous rides and all? Clearly trying to explain why he was a puppy dog the whole time with his friends
I don't like Adam. He's everything that never should have happened in my childhood wrapped up in a package. 🤣 Seriously tho.

Reactions: 1
I quite like Adam but it's interesting to see people flock to be by his side and no surprise to see Dev first in line.

Upon reflecting more on Prince “charming” Douche’s Box Lunch video I got even more annoyed

“so many people can’t even afford to eat right now”

Watch me do my part and “give back”...well not really I’m not doing tit. Box Lunch is doing everything I’m just going to shop and rub my ability to shop right now in your face. Please watch it multiple times so Box Lunch can do all the work and do all the helping

Reactions: 1
I'm no grammar police (I'm one of the worst offenders at times), but my ears pick up on language that sounds or reads strange and I get stuck on it.

To make himself feel important Dev inserts the word "do" in nearly every other sentence, and as if the grammar wasn't bad enough, he emphasizes it strongly. He needs to just drop it from his vocabulary all together. He'll also use the word "now" in the same way.

Ex:
"... in their store I do think it's really cool that they do offer the box lunch reservations and curbside pickup."

You know what? Forget about dropping the word, just shut up dude. We can read the sign.

I'm no grammar police (I'm one of the worst offenders at times), but my ears pick up on language that sounds or reads strange and I get stuck on it.

To make himself feel important Dev inserts the word "do" in nearly every other sentence, and as if the grammar wasn't bad enough, he emphasizes it strongly. He needs to just drop it from his vocabulary all together. He'll also use the word "now" in the same way.

Ex:
"... in their store I do think it's really cool that they do offer the box lunch reservations and curbside pickup."

You know what? Forget about dropping the word, just shut up dude. We can read the sign.
oh my god I noticed that!! There is just something all around about the way that he speaks that makes my ears bleed

also, how he says “in the theme of” all the damn time OMFG just stop

Not Dev staying at the treehouse villas right after the trackers and giving us that boring ass, monotonous video

Not Dev staying at the treehouse villas right after the trackers and giving us that boring ass, monotonous video
ANND including a montage of their Saratoga stay. Absolutely RIVETING footage.

Anyone else notice the fiance looking totally disinterested and bored in the background the whole time?

Editing: one of his fans gave him the stay.
He acknowledges them at 9:08 but can't say even 8 seconds worth of thanks before jumping right back into poorly edited clip.
suckers

And what a moron: the treehouses were an addition to SSR. It is all the same resort. They're just a different classification of room than studio, GV, 1Br or 2BR.

Fun fact: while Disney's stores sell frozen pizzas, the rooms with full kitchens do not have a pizza pan or cookie sheet large enough for it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.