Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know exactly what this douche canoe will do...his going to exploit Bianca’s supposed illness.

Now normally I wouldn’t be so judgmental about someone who has an illness especially like MS which she claims to have but I’m not convinced she truly is ill especially now with her popping up all over these pricey gifted stays and vacations. It seems like they are the Slackers in the making quite honestly

Reactions: 4
Dev wants to get to Slacker level, he's made that clear. The problem is he doesn't have the dedication to do it. He's left so many opportunities before and he'll do the same here. He's already shut down his content twice in the recent years. He gets too emotional and inconsistant and his channel pays for it. Heck, he even went and changed his channel name once on a whim... ended up changing it back.

As much as I detest the Slackers, at least they're fairly consistent with their main channel. Jenn's haphazard whatever channel is a failure as Tim is not running it.

Reactions: 2
I know exactly what this douche canoe will do...his going to exploit Bianca’s supposed illness.

Now normally I wouldn’t be so judgmental about someone who has an illness especially like MS which she claims to have but I’m not convinced she truly is ill especially now with her popping up all over these pricey gifted stays and vacations. It seems like they are the Slackers in the making quite honestly
I was wondering about that - for the longest time that is why I assumed she was not going with him. But now shes ALWAYS there. And I get there are good days and bad days, I have a chronic illness myself, but there is no way she suddenly is having that many consistent good days if she was that sick before...

I never even considered him trying to exploit that but now that you mention it, I can see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know he used to "assist" a character or two in Disney, I think he said Sully and Beast, although he is tall, I didn't think he was that tall (my son had looked into it and those two characters required the helper to be at least 6'4" and my kid was shy by 2 inches.

If he's not lying about that job, why did he leave it? Was he fired?
Goofy and Ralf. He was on the college program. He also did HHN for Universal. It was around the time Jenn turned on him on Twitter, we were still watching him and having a Twitter exchange about what may happen when Jenn walked through the House 🤣🤣

I liked him until he dumped his previous gf and vlogged about all these CMs and TM s hitting on him. First time he posted an anniversary log about Bianca, it worked out he'd been seeing her whilst still with the ex. Complete scum after that. He used to try and hang out with Tim. It was awkward!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was wondering about that - for the longest time that is why I assumed she was not going with him. But now shes ALWAYS there. And I get there are good days and bad days, I have a chronic illness myself, but there is no way she suddenly is having that many consistent good days if she was that sick before...

I never even considered him trying to exploit that but now that you mention it, I can see it.
Yes I had an uncle with MS and it’s a serious disease that is debilitating. You have far more bad days than good. I definitely think they are both full of tit and deserve each other.

Im sorry that whole “it’s nice to be nice” tit at the end of his videos is even more fake and nauseating than the Slackers “and now it’s time to help”

Yes I had an uncle with MS and it’s a serious disease that is debilitating. You have far more bad days than good. I definitely think they are both full of tit and deserve each other.

Im sorry that whole “it’s nice to be nice” tit at the end of his videos is even more fake and nauseating than the Slackers “and now it’s time to help”
It's the "hope that you are having.... *pause*.... An awesome fantastic day" for me. :rolleyes:

It's the "hope that you are having.... *pause*.... An awesome fantastic day" for me. :rolleyes:
omgggggg those pauses. The way he speaks is absolutely awful.

did anyone see his video during quarantine where he makes his “famous” chicken noodle in his instant pot.

Any legitimate moron can shred rotisserie chicken, add chicken stock and noodles, and cook it😂😂😂

but thank goodness awesome and fantastic dev was there to walk us through that culinary debacle

• Haha
omgggggg those pauses. The way he speaks is absolutely awful.

did anyone see his video during quarantine where he makes his “famous” chicken noodle in his instant pot.

Any legitimate moron can shred rotisserie chicken, add chicken stock and noodles, and cook it😂😂😂

but thank goodness awesome and fantastic dev was there to walk us through that culinary debacle
My son was so proud of himself when he figured out this recipie on his own at 19. How old is Dev?

Reactions: 1
My son was so proud of himself when he figured out this recipie on his own at 19. How old is Dev?
i feel like I’ve seen that he’s 26?? But I think he looks much older

I probably misspoke when I said “moron” because it’s not that the recipe is dumb or for dumb people it’s more so the way Dev positioned it like he was going to teach us something REVOLUTIONARY

i feel like I’ve seen that he’s 26?? But I think he looks much older

I probably misspoke when I said “moron” because it’s not that the recipe is dumb or for dumb people it’s more so the way Dev positioned it like he was going to teach us something REVOLUTIONARY
I understood, and honestly I can't stomach rotisserie chicken (too greasy) :)
It's a great starter recipe. Dev should be well beyond that though, my kiddo has been showing me up in the kitchen with curry, roasts, incredible desserts and he's in charge of the turkey this year. He's 22. Dev has to be at least 27. He does look older than that though.

I understood, and honestly I can't stomach rotisserie chicken (too greasy) :)
It's a great starter recipe. Dev should be well beyond that though, my kiddo has been showing me up in the kitchen with curry, roasts, incredible desserts and he's in charge of the turkey this year. He's 22. Dev has to be at least 27. He does look older than that though.
I think he's 27-28....definetely old enough to know more than how to make coffee and basic soup. I'm 31 and I'm no culinary genius but I can still throw down in the kitchen when I need to. I feel like Dev knows how to work the microwave and takeout menus.

I think he's 27-28....definetely old enough to know more than how to make coffee and basic soup. I'm 31 and I'm no culinary genius but I can still throw down in the kitchen when I need to. I feel like Dev knows how to work the microwave and takeout menus.
I feel like even the microwave might be a struggle for Dev.

His ego is suffocating what brain he’s got left 😂😂

• Haha
ok I can't figure out how to edit but I just watched Dev's Gatlinburg vlog and hooooold up-

Has he always had his paypal link in his outtro?

Does he read these comments on how we can't stand his robotic voice, entitled asshole attitude and long pauses for no reason and then do them on purpose? Because that video, especially towards the end was PAINFUL.

• Wow
I think Dev may be talking like a robot because he's constantly putting what he wants to say though the swear filter and it's eliminating half the words.

🤬 :eek: 🤣

Cory meets world talks like that at times too.

-------------------------------
Speaking of Cory... anyone catch the Holiday Creek livestream he did last night? He was a bit out of it.

What is it about men and food? He signed up for the air boat tour, knew from Michael that there was only minutes before they needed to be at the dock (Mikey was hurrying through his food at the time) but Cory proceeded to get food anyway (even though he clearly hated it), ignored them paging for him and then when Michael was sent to find him, Cory continued eating as though the whole world had to wait for him.

If he behaves that way all day every day he'd be an awful coworker.

Last edited:
ok I can't figure out how to edit but I just watched Dev's Gatlinburg vlog and hooooold up-

Has he always had his paypal link in his outtro?

Does he read these comments on how we can't stand his robotic voice, entitled asshole attitude and long pauses for no reason and then do them on purpose? Because that video, especially towards the end was PAINFUL.
HOLD UP

NOW HE IS INTERNET PANHANDLING???
I hated him a lot before but now that’s the final straw

HOLD UP

NOW HE IS INTERNET PANHANDLING???
I hated him a lot before but now that’s the final straw
Like he snuck in that paypal logo and his email address up top with the rest of his socials - I went back to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Like he always was a brat but I feel like that is next level.

I hope Dev comes here someday and realizes that it might be “nice to be nice” but no one can be nice to an arrogant douchebag.

In his most recent video he asks “Santa” for a PS5

how much do we want to bet that was a ploy so one of his beloved followers gifts him one?

omfg I legit cannot stand this asshole

also he must have said “themed around” 56 1/2 times

• Heart
In his most recent video he asks “Santa” for a PS5

how much do we want to bet that was a ploy so one of his beloved followers gifts him one?
Absolutely a nudge for someone with the means to gift him a game system. Anytime he says laments over not having something, about wanting something or even how he needs a vacation he's digging for a freebie and preferably one he doesn't have to tell the government about on his taxes.

Between that and his complaining I just don't watch him anymore. The last time I watched more than a few moments of him was a long time back when he built his lightsabre, prompting a donation spree he couldn't believe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.