Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take some of those tracker easter eggs.
I'll take some of those tracker easter eggs.
I had to gather my thoughts and pull up both of their channels. It all started when HHN was slowly rolling out their scare zones and haunted houses. Dev's videos were the same as Tim's, right down to the words. It was kind of crazy as if he was plagiarizing videos all of a sudden.

Then the Trackers went to Spirit Halloween and showed all the cool stuff there. Honestly, I loved the video. I thought Spirit Halloween was just cheap costumes. It's expanded a lot more since I was a teen. I ended up buying a few T-shirts from that artist Steven Rhodes.

I forget which video it was in but it was around the same week when Dev had the same Beetlejuice sign that was at Spirit Halloween. He showed it at the end of his vlog when he came home. It was the same sign that the Trackers showed in their vlog and I thought it was kind of strange and ironic.

In his latest HHN video, Dev wore a Steven Rhodes T-shirt. I was creeped out because Jen also wore a shirt by him in a previous video. It's not like Steven Rhodes is well-known among most people, especially Disney vloggers.

There were other moments I'm sure, but now I forgot them. He will keep mentioning and says he doesn't have "beef" with. But he started all that drama not so long ago on Instagram about the "top Orlando couple." He's surely keeping a close eye on them.

Now, I'm not a Trackers stan. I'm just seeing what I've observed from both of their videos and it's creepy. Maybe it's a case of copying or maybe just stalking... Who knows. I'm weirded out by all of it. And if they have a history, it's even weirder.

Reactions: 3
Well his latest Instagram post is that he is now in front of the suspect's house and spoke to police about him being allowed to be there. Stop taking up law enforcement's resources and go the f home and mind your own business. You creepy jerk. I'm sure he thinks he's Nancy f*ing Drew and will bust the case wide open.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
interesting that he's posting all this on instagram stories (no comments) as opposed to making a full youtube video out of it

Reactions: 4
Well his latest Instagram post is that he is now in front of the suspect's house and spoke to police about him being allowed to be there. Stop taking up law enforcement's resources and go the f home and mind your own business. You creepy jerk. I'm sure he thinks he's Nancy f*ing Drew and will bust the case wide open.
Seriously, duck this scumbag. If you don’t have any information to help the police, then just keep your loser ass at home. Must be sad to be so desperate that you sell your soul for views.

Reactions: 8
Maybe dev is expanding his channel where he’s going to start being a private investigator? I think he sees himself more as some current affairs type person rather than focusing on his bread and butter stuff.

that murder has nothing to do with his channel.
It's also not like he saw the video of her crying and the police and knew something was wrong and went or tried to help but doing this now. 🙊

Now I'm thinking he's trying to copy Adam the Woo who visited the Casey Anthony crime scene.
But like AWoo did that 10+ years after the fact…like not defending him because I’m not a fan but seriously to go practically inserting yourself into an ACTIVE investigation where the body is still pretty much fresh is a lot different than visiting ghosts

Reactions: 15
I'm not emailing anyone, but I believe Disney has people watching his content on all platforms. Will be interesting to see if he suddenly no longer has media access on the 50th after pulling tit like this.

Reactions: 5
No new post in a bit, I wonder if people started trashing him for his choice to vlog about the case. I mean it just blows my mind that out of nowhere he decides to drive almost 3 hours to the parents house and memorial site and video it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm not emailing anyone, but I believe Disney has people watching his content on all platforms. Will be interesting to see if he suddenly no longer has media access on the 50th after pulling tit like this.
Honestly, I hope Disney cans them all. Let’s face it, Disney does JUST FINE without the pseudo “help” of vloggers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yikes, how crazy oh him to show up there and add it to stories.

Wonder what the seeing them next week means. Did Tim get invited to a Oct 1 media event?

Reactions: 3
No new post in a bit, I wonder if people started trashing him for his choice to vlog about the case. I mean it just blows my mind that out of nowhere he decides to drive almost 3 hours to the parents house and memorial site and video it.
It’s insane. He has ZERO connection to the Petito or Laundrie family. This is the most morbid tit I’ve ever seen him do. It’s okay to be interested in a case, ive been reading about it actively but FFS I won’t drive to their homes or her burial site

Reactions: 8
Yikes, how crazy oh him to show up there and add it to stories.

Wonder what the seeing them next week means. Did Tim get invited to a Oct 1 media event?
Tim and Jenn were trying to boast on that livestream some time back ("the unwell three") that they were back with Disney in a limited capacity and I believe that's when they said they had an invite for the 50th. They didn't realize that by doing that they were admitting to having been lying to everyone who asked about the situation up to then.

I think this invite they got is some generic thing WDW has put together for anyone with a camera and over 1000 subscribers as it sounds like everyone and their cousin will be there. No more fun freebies for the Slackers.

Reactions: 5
Did he really think this would be a good idea. I know that meanwhile all the other vloggers are so out of touch focusing on them everyday at Disney when real things in the world are happening around but this will make them wake up if not for sure.

Reactions: 1
The bar keeps getting lower and lower with these idiots. How many times do you think he tried to wave down actual reporters to try to get on national tv? If you're getting this desperate it's time to look for a real job again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The bar keeps getting lower and lower with these idiots. How many times do you think he tried to wave down actual reporters to try to get on national tv? If you're getting this desperate it's time to look for a real job again.
We're somehow getting close to the 50th and every main vlogger had their moment by now. Is this not over yet what's next....

The PURGE awakening.. Sept -Oct 2021

"lucky enough"? What, was he #hosted??? Sicko
How is he "lucky"??/ He friggin' decided to drive himself there!

1632364915116.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.