Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you get a pic of you giving him the bird?
I could only hope. It was SO busy last night. I just saw his dumb ass flinging the camera around and then recognized those stupid fat cheeks. Funny how Bianca can turn her MS on and off when it’s convenient for her 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And his new video isnt great. Another gifted experience for this cheap stupid duck. STOP GIVING VLOGGERS FREE tit MY GOD

Reactions: 1
That saying :ROFLMAO:
Has always sounded so artificial, like a word generator that doesn't understand English came up with it.
That whole nice to be nice schtick sounds like it’s something a toddler would scream at another toddler in daycare when they are demanding that the only ball on the play ground be shared.

“REMEMBER JOHHNY ITS NICE TO BE NICE, I KNOW YOU HAD IT FIRST BUT I WANT IT MORRREEEEE”😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice and Friends are the two worst word terms. people choose to fake nowadays in meaning.

Real friends don't have to admit amongst themselves nor bring up whereas the fakers mean who don't want can say it and fake it and then when you stay out from them they then tell you "aren't we friends". No Nate, not everyone is a friend nor you are a friend by just saying it.

Nice is a getaway word people assume he/she is Nice by another face shown but doesn't mean nice is kind.

How about it's nice to be kind! Lol

Any theories as to why he was at Disney for a week, then his first park cost was Universal?
I mean my theory always leans towards he’s a stupid asshole but that stands regardless of his actions.

probably because he wants more universal freebies 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any theories as to why he was at Disney for a week, then his first park cost was Universal?
He uses his mental breakdowns and rants to get free stuff out of his followers. So a family "gifted" him a weeklong stay at Saratoga Springs because he "needed it" for his mental health. He didn't go to any theme parks that week, just Disney Springs. He could've just stayed home and not vlogged if that was the case.

He uses his mental breakdowns and rants to get free stuff out of his followers. So a family "gifted" him a weeklong stay at Saratoga Springs because he "needed it" for his mental health. He didn't go to any theme parks that week, just Disney Springs. He could've just stayed home and not vlogged if that was the case.
Yeah at first I was like good on you for taking a week to not post any, but it seems like he did it to lay low since he and his past were brought up multiple times on Disneys page.

I still liked the art of shave video because he legit looked more relaxed then he did after a week at SSR, but it's clear he's just enjoying the perks of people being sympathetic towards him.

I don't know how someone can need time away from things if he's been to hawaii,california and vegas in a short period of time in comparison to most normal people. A week on at a disney resort is hardly getting away from it either, considering he vlogged on all of his "getaways". What's the common denominator? Stop recording your life for a week or 2 if you are struggling. Going to a disney resort when all you really do is spend time in that environment is hardly going to really be that amazing break either. That's like an alcoholic deciding he needs a tour of the guiness factory in Dublin.

He should get himself up somewhere where theres a log cabin, (and not a bleeping disney one) in some national park type set up, without video recording equipment. Enjoy things others do when they want quiet, take in a bit of nature, go running, punch a bear in the face, or whatever else people do to relax

Reactions: 8
I don't know how someone can need time away from things if he's been to hawaii,california and vegas in a short period of time in comparison to most normal people. A week on at a disney resort is hardly getting away from it either, considering he vlogged on all of his "getaways". What's the common denominator? Stop recording your life for a week or 2 if you are struggling. Going to a disney resort when all you really do is spend time in that environment is hardly going to really be that amazing break either. That's like an alcoholic deciding he needs a tour of the guiness factory in Dublin.

He should get himself up somewhere where theres a log cabin, (and not a bleeping disney one) in some national park type set up, without video recording equipment. Enjoy things others do when they want quiet, take in a bit of nature, go running, punch a bear in the face, or whatever else people do to relax
It's not that easy lol that takes commitment. Kudos for not posting, but that doesn't remove any seeking urge. You need to do what's best for yourself. Vloggers who get everything all the time you'd think they'd settle and be satisfied. Actually I feel it's opposite it's all about what more, what more can I get out of this, the what if even what can happen.

He seriously calls his patrons Charmies? Sounds like he treats them like stans, who of course giving him money.

Charmies must be the worst word ever created. It makes me sick to my stomach.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.