Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should have called them DEVotees. And if he starts using that term then we know he reads here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They had a live stream tonight, and apparently they are taking a page out of the Trackers book with a another staycation at Wilderness Lodge.

He also said they haven't been to Disney in a bit so they could experience the 50th during the media events for the first time.

Edit: there's a weird edit at 49:46 right after he talks about not being able to show Bianca's child (note Bianca's facial expressions). He says it's because the world is such a mean and evil place. Nah bro it's because her father doesn't want you exploiting her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Highlights of the stream:
they both looked drunk, Bianca mentioned there's "no beef" with the trackers & that they've seen them in the parks before/will see them "next week", someone gave a superchat for him being a "POC" creator and neither him nor Bianca knew what POC meant #facepalm, Bianca mentioned she gets medicine for 2 hours via IV for her MS (not being messy just found that interesting because I didn't know), Dev wanted so bad for Bianca's daughter to talk on camera into the microphone since he can't show her face and she didn't

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Its disgusting how he tries to exploit the beards daughter. How sick of a human can he be. He mentioned something about baby fever. They should have their own kid. I bet they would post that child online like the trackers. Which they so baldly try to be

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Highlights of the stream:
they both looked drunk, Bianca mentioned there's "no beef" with the trackers & that they've seen them in the parks before/will see them "next week", someone gave a superchat for him being a "POC" creator and neither him nor Bianca knew what POC meant #facepalm, Bianca mentioned she gets medicine for 2 hours via IV for her MS (not being messy just found that interesting because I didn't know), Dev wanted so bad for Bianca's daughter to talk on camera into the microphone since he can't show her face and she didn't
That's a lie. Jenn hates Dev with a passion for a number of reasons and that does not foster good feelings in return.
I believe Jenn has issues with all the other vloggers, it's not just Dev.

Its disgusting how he tries to exploit the beards daughter. How sick of a human can he be. He mentioned something about baby fever. They should have their own kid. I bet they would post that child online like the trackers. Which they so baldly try to be
Dev is at an age where he is probably thinking he should have a kid of his own, and like with the trackers it might add content to his vlogs. Not sure how B feels about having another child, she might be done.

So he's looking for an angle to use that youth and incorporate it into his channel. Disgusting? ABSOLUTELY! Understandable, I suppose.
Dev, go find a new angle, B's child is off limits.

Reactions: 4
That's a lie. Jenn hates Dev with a passion for a number of reasons and that does not foster good feelings in return.
I believe Jenn has issues with all the other vloggers, it's not just Dev.

Dev is at an age where he is probably thinking he should have a kid of his own, and like with the trackers it might add content to his vlogs. Not sure how B feels about having another child, she might be done.

So he's looking for an angle to use that youth and incorporate it into his channel. Disgusting? ABSOLUTELY! Understandable, I suppose.
Dev, go find a new angle, B's child is off limits.
She's stated in the past that she's not in all his videos because she's a private person, and she gets anxiety at the thought of all that. Also based on her past comments I believe folks have made comments about her having MS, so I don't blame her for not wanting to be in the videos. That being said I think her facial expressions in yesterdays live were toward Dev bringing up her daughter. I get the feeling Bianca doesn't want her exposed to crazy stans, and Dev is pushing for them to have more of a lifestyle channel which would mean the entire family is featured. He's got to be realizing the Disney content isnt really growing his channel anymore hence the wanting to expand what he Vlogs.

Reactions: 3
I wish somebody had footage of him via his drunken rant live stream days..that would be 🙂🙂🙂..

I only viewed the live stream last night for about 5 minutes i saw them with thier "fancy wine" in fancy wine glasses" i wonder who funded that 🤷

• Haha
Thank you to the direction to this thread from TTT thread. I had to post my disgust somewhere... Gross gross gross! Where is the PCD Dev thread? I am appalled. He just posted on Instagram that he is at the Carlton Reserve because he is "so invested in the Gabby Petino case". Figuratively walking on the grave of the dead for content and views. F this guy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Thank you to the direction to this thread from TTT thread. I had to post my disgust somewhere... Gross gross gross! Where is the PCD Dev thread? I am appalled. He just posted on Instagram that he is at the Carlton Reserve because he is "so invested in the Gabby Petino case". Figuratively walking on the grave of the dead for content and views. F this guy!
I'm really, really hoping Dev's stans attack him on this one. It's selfish and insensitive.

Reactions: 7
Idk why I'm shocked. Like dude this is not some tv show this is someone's real life... I was surprised he started the live stream off talking about her story, yesterday but I guess that wasn't enough. (Screenshot of his story)
wtf.PNG

Reactions: 2
Idk why I'm shocked. Like dude this is not some tv show this is someone's real life... I was surprised he started the live stream off talking about her story, yesterday but I guess that wasn't enough. (Screenshot of his story)
View attachment 776225
He keeps adding to it. Now he's posted pics of the pop up memorial where people are leaving flowers and mementos and of the sunflowers he brought to it. He is now the lowest of the low and I now do believe the rumors and innuendoes that he was the one who reported TTT to Disney. Morbid, self serving a-hole.

Is this the type of "family friendly" vlogger Disney wants promoting their family friendly theme parks?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He keeps adding to it. Now he's posted pics of the pop up memorial where people are leaving flowers and mementos and of the sunflowers he brought to it. He is now the lowest of the low and I now do believe the rumors and innuendoes that he was the one who reported TTT to Disney. Morbid, self serving a-hole.
Is he going to livestream with Superchats from Gabby’s funeral too? What an enormous piece of human garbage this asshole is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Geez. This guy is so desperate. He really shouldn't call himself a creator, because he has no creativity.

He really needs to give up vlogging. Dev is going to have a breakdown or get cancelled. Not sure which one will happen first.

Wtf?! He's so messed up and he's such an effin liar.

First, he was supposed to make all of this Halloween content until the 50th WDW anniversary. There's so much coming! There's so much coming!

Now, he keeps stalking the Trackers and leaves Easter eggs in his videos. (Ask me if you want them. It's BS that he said he doesn't have beef with them.)

And now he's seemingly run out of content once again, so he's coming for the Trackers and trying to profit off the Gabby case?!

He's a disgusting POS!

• Heart
Wtf?! He's so messed up and he's such an effin liar.

First, he was supposed to make all of this Halloween content until the 50th WDW anniversary. There's so much coming! There's so much coming!

Now, he keeps stalking the Trackers and leaves Easter eggs in his videos. (Ask me if you want them. It's BS that he said he doesn't have beef with them.)

And now he's seemingly run out of content once again, so he's coming for the Trackers and trying to profit off the Gabby case?!

He's a disgusting POS!
I'll take some of those tracker easter eggs.

I used to just not give a crap about him but seriously f him. I hope this is his cancellation series.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm absolutely shocked seeing his Instagram stories, actually I'm disgusted. WTF .... You do not do that for content.

Maybe dev is expanding his channel where he’s going to start being a private investigator? I think he sees himself more as some current affairs type person rather than focusing on his bread and butter stuff.

that murder has nothing to do with his channel.

Reactions: 9
What happened to Dev's saying "It's nice to be nice"?

There is nothing nice about what he's doing. He's stalking news, hoping for clicks off an active murder investigation and man hunt. Forgetting that he's a "family channel" the whole way.

Imagine explaining to your 7 year old what Dev is doing and why. There goes the magic.

What happened to Dev's saying "It's nice to be nice"?

There is nothing nice about what he's doing. He's stalking news, hoping for clicks off an active murder investigation and man hunt. Forgetting that he's a "family channel" the whole way.

Imagine explaining to your 7 year old what Dev is doing and why. There goes the magic.
Right? If someone has a personal interest in things like that then go ahead and do you, but the fact he had to share what he was doing on his social media account which is where his family channel "brand" resides took it to a different level. It was no longer a personal interest; he brought his channel and followers into it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.