Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people able to comment on TikTok? I dont know anything about that platform. Surely some other people think this is wrong. I just showed my hubby the videos and the first thing he said was that's disgusting.
I told my DH about it last night too and his response?

"Man, what a piece of tit."

I think it's abhorrent he would try and capitalize on this for clicks and views.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are people able to comment on TikTok? I dont know anything about that platform. Surely some other people think this is wrong. I just showed my hubby the videos and the first thing he said was that's disgusting.
Yes, I was able to leave a comment about how tasteless his TikTok was. A couple of other people did as well.

Reactions: 3
He just bleeping posted it on YouTube and said he's not making any money off this video. PUHLEASE.

I hope you can see this tweet. Shawn the Creator called him out.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
"THIS VIDEO WAS MADE TO SPREAD AWARENESS FOR GABBY PETITO"

Exactly what kind of awareness are you spreading, Dev?

Also - for anyone that used to be on Adam the Woo's Tattle page, looks like our POS boy Ryan Nodal (if you know, you know) made a suck-up comment to Dev too. :mad:

1632416289282.png

Reactions: 13
Last month he complained that he's losing views and now he's trying to get clout (and views) by talking about it. He's using this case to get more people to his channel and therefore subscribe and give him money. bleeping POS.

I can't believe Bianca co-signs on his bullshit. What's her mentality like, I wonder.

Reactions: 3
dev: tHiS vIdEo WiLl NoT bE mOnEtIzEd

also dev: [leaves all his merchandise information in the description]

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Nah I'm sorry, that's what everyone is saying currently piggy backing off this tragedy. EVERYONE knows about this case. Because she's pretty and she's white. Dev would do better to use his substantial platform to highlight some cold cases that could do with the attention.

ETA: I've unsubscribed. I would have left a comment but he would delete as he has all the others. He has gone so far down in my estimation. This is coming from someone who has subbed and watched for years.

Reactions: 9
"THIS VIDEO WAS MADE TO SPREAD AWARENESS FOR GABBY PETITO"

Exactly what kind of awareness are you spreading, Dev?

Also - for anyone that used to be on Adam the Woo's Tattle page, looks like our POS boy Ryan Nodal (if you know, you know) made a suck-up comment to Dev too. :mad:

View attachment 777529
I wondered what happened to that little turd.

We’ll see how long my comment stays up.
98C04EBF-8A42-42A3-9DF0-38433276908F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly! If it's a genuine feeling of wanting to pay your respect you do not need to even post anything. He knows this case is huge and wanted to be one of the first to go there and play reporter. He knows he will get views and it might even draw in new subs. It's always calculated with these fools. I never used to mind vloggers and some are really great, but so many have lost touch with reality, it's about fame and money.
I can bet you the beard put him up to it. She probably sees the money is drying up and for some stupid reason thought this would be a great thing to do.

Nah I'm sorry, that's what everyone is saying currently piggy backing off this tragedy. EVERYONE knows about this case. Because she's pretty and she's white. Dev would do better to use his substantial platform to highlight some cold cases that could do with the attention.

ETA: I've unsubscribed. I would have left a comment but he would delete as he has all the others. He has gone so far down in my estimation. This is coming from someone who has subbed and watched for years.
Yes. This.
If he wants to become some kind of PI and leave the theme park life behind, do so in a way that will benefit society.

Trying to bring attention to an already over-publicized murder? What? He's insane.
Not monetizing it my ass. He's driving viewers to his channel which results in more money overall from views, from advertising, from hosted ops due to more subscribers. It's all about money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Plus...he is dangerous driving too, someone needs to point that our too...Disney need to pull him. He really isn't a good representation. Even the trackers are better than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Plus...he is dangerous driving too, someone needs to point that our too...Disney need to pull him. He really isn't a good representation. Even the trackers are better than him.
I wouldn't say the Slackers are better than him. They're pretty parallel to him. Tim films while driving, and I've been on those roads enough to know there is no safe way to film and drive. Time and Jenn are selfish, jenn has been known to be cruel and manipulative. They couldn't even feature Give Kids the World without making it all about them.

Reactions: 1
I sent them the email. I included the saved Instagram stories, as well as a link to his TikTok. Here’s what I wrote:

Good morning,

While I think it’s great that you give independent creators on YouTube the opportunity to cover things that are happening at the parks, I feel like it should only be given to those who have integrity and passion for Disney. I was appalled to see PCDev, who had been gifted quite a bit from Disney lately with free hotel stays and other special access, attempting to capitalize on the recent death of Gabby Petito. By documenting his visit to the boyfriend’s family’s house and the nature preserve where law enforcement is conducting their search, he is using a horrible tragedy to attract people to his platform. This is truly disgusting, and I hope that a respected and loved company like Disney will think twice before offering PCDev special media access to events and free hotel stays for him to “vlog” about.

Here is the link to his TikTok where he’s using all the necessary hashtags to get people over to his platform:

I’m also attaching what he posted on his Instagram stories.

I am beyond shocked that someone would do this.
I already loved you but I love you even more now! Thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nobody likes a cheap asshole.
I'm not going to bash the $4 flowers at Publix - or anywhere.
For some people, that's all they can afford and it's the genuine thought behind the purchase that counts.

For Dev though? WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. He could have brought a $100 worth of flowers, and I'd feel the same way.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't say the Slackers are better than him. They're pretty parallel to him. Tim films while driving, and I've been on those roads enough to know there is no safe way to film and drive. Time and Jenn are selfish, jenn has been known to be cruel and manipulative. They couldn't even feature Give Kids the World without making it all about them.
I would honestly say this little stunt puts this mush mouth idiot a small peg below the trackers

I'm not going to bash the $4 flowers at Publix - or anywhere.
For some people, that's all they can afford and it's the genuine thought behind the purchase that counts.

For Dev though? WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. He could have brought a $100 worth of flowers, and I'd feel the same way.
Of course, it just makes the whole thing even tackier and awful for him. Trader Joe’s has tons of nice stuff for under $10 for example.

I'm sure this comment will be deleted in 3...2...1.....

1632418920612.png

The only comments he is leaving up there are from the morbid cuckoo bird types who like to stare at car accidents.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.