Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No new post in a bit, I wonder if people started trashing him for his choice to vlog about the case. I mean it just blows my mind that out of nowhere he decides to drive almost 3 hours to the parents house and memorial site and video it.
3 hours... I thought he was local to it!!! That makes it even more disgusting to literally drive out of your way to get this content!

Reactions: 3
If this case really is "affecting" him in some personal way, you go there in PRIVATE to pay your respects, and offer your flowers to the memorial.

YOU DON'T POST IT ON YOUR IG STORIES THEN POST A PHOTO OF YOUR OUTSTRETCHED ARM WITH FLOWERS SAYING YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE THERE.

duck YOU, DEV. duck.... YOU. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow. This is just. Wow. I've always been a fan of Devs in the past but this is disgusting.

They found her body a few days ago. This isn't 'content' for you to consume you bleeping ghouls. Just the total insensitivity of this. You aren't press. This isn't your job. Put your phone down.

Just shocked by this.

Reactions: 9
Wow. This is just. Wow. I've always been a fan of Devs in the past but this is disgusting.

They found her body a few days ago. This isn't 'content' for you to consume you bleeping ghouls. Just the total insensitivity of this. You aren't press. This isn't your job. Put your phone down.

Just shocked by this.
Glad you are seeing the light. He’s a piece of tit and doesn’t deserve fans. He’s faker than the Trackers and this whole thing just really brought what a disgusting slob he is to light even more

Reactions: 4
Really hope disney sees this or someone draws their attention to it

Unfortunately if disney constantly invite them to things as brand ambassadors they're actions will represent the disney brand

The music and vocal really doesn't help. It's trivialise the crime and he is literally sightseeing key locations of the crime

Reactions: 5
Somebody needs to keep all these screen shots and send an email to Disney. I know some of you think that’s crazy but this asshole must be put in his place

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Somebody needs to keep all these screen shots and send an email to Disney. I know some of you think that’s crazy but this asshole must be put in his place
just package them all up and post them to a TTT group, their stans will handle the cancellation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this warning because he’s driving 80 mph while taking video? Asshole.

View attachment 777285
According to the dashboard and what we see in front of him, he is also tailgating.
We need to leave 3 seconds between us and the vehicle in front of us in order to give us reaction time if anything happens. There is no way he has even 1.5 seconds there

Last edited:
  • Wow
If this case really is "affecting" him in some personal way, you go there in PRIVATE to pay your respects, and offer your flowers to the memorial.

YOU DON'T POST IT ON YOUR IG STORIES THEN POST A PHOTO OF YOUR OUTSTRETCHED ARM WITH FLOWERS SAYING YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE THERE.

duck YOU, DEV. duck.... YOU. 🖕
Exactly! If it's a genuine feeling of wanting to pay your respect you do not need to even post anything. He knows this case is huge and wanted to be one of the first to go there and play reporter. He knows he will get views and it might even draw in new subs. It's always calculated with these fools. I never used to mind vloggers and some are really great, but so many have lost touch with reality, it's about fame and money.

• Heart
I saved the Instagram videos, and was thinking of sending Disney a little email. This is a new low, and he needs to be called out. I noticed he’s like the Trackers on Instagram and limits who can make comments under his posts. His ego is so fragile, he can’t handle any criticism.

• Heart
[email protected]

They then pass comments on to appropriate teams. I think a carefully worded email highlighting everything and how as a brand ambassador on the media list and featured on their social media pages this really isn't acceptable or a good look for the disney brand.

Or

[email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dev really lost his mind. He clearly isn't doing tit with his life or is making any good content. Instead, he's trying to find ways to profit off the Gabby Petito case.

I'm on it today. I have no problem with reaching out to Disney about this. It's not like I haven't reached out to them before about recommendations. I know who to reach out to.

Last edited:
I saved the Instagram videos, and was thinking of sending Disney a little email. This is a new low, and he needs to be called out. I noticed he’s like the Trackers on Instagram and limits who can make comments under his posts. His ego is so fragile, he can’t handle any criticism.
I think you should. It’s absolutely the kind of behavior that warrants an email and if Disney and universal don’t take it seriously then that’s pretty crass of them. He’s honestly not even a good vlogger so they wouldn’t be losing a damn thing

That’s the part that REALLY grinds my gears. He’s posting all this disgusting insensitive tit and has his DMs privatized and his comments limited.

duck YOU DEV YOU SLIMY, ENTITLED, ARROGANT PIECE OF tit!

Reactions: 6
I think you should. It’s absolutely the kind of behavior that warrants an email and if Disney and universal don’t take it seriously then that’s pretty crass of them. He’s honestly not even a good vlogger so they wouldn’t be losing a damn thing

That’s the part that REALLY grinds my gears. He’s posting all this disgusting insensitive tit and has his DMs privatized and his comments limited.

duck YOU DEV YOU SLIMY, ENTITLED, ARROGANT PIECE OF tit!
I sent them the email. I included the saved Instagram stories, as well as a link to his TikTok. Here’s what I wrote:

Good morning,

While I think it’s great that you give independent creators on YouTube the opportunity to cover things that are happening at the parks, I feel like it should only be given to those who have integrity and passion for Disney. I was appalled to see PCDev, who had been gifted quite a bit from Disney lately with free hotel stays and other special access, attempting to capitalize on the recent death of Gabby Petito. By documenting his visit to the boyfriend’s family’s house and the nature preserve where law enforcement is conducting their search, he is using a horrible tragedy to attract people to his platform. This is truly disgusting, and I hope that a respected and loved company like Disney will think twice before offering PCDev special media access to events and free hotel stays for him to “vlog” about.

Here is the link to his TikTok where he’s using all the necessary hashtags to get people over to his platform:

I’m also attaching what he posted on his Instagram stories.

I am beyond shocked that someone would do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If that wasn't the most useless information ever posted. Did he quickly google the fact that its a 25,000 acre reserve. Literally a pointless grab for attention video. He has zero creativity and it shows with his TikToks.

Reactions: 5
Are people able to comment on TikTok? I dont know anything about that platform. Surely some other people think this is wrong. I just showed my hubby the videos and the first thing he said was that's disgusting.

Reactions: 1
He put a video on YT 28 minutes ago. Already deleted at least three comments, including mine, which wasn’t too bad, neither were the other ones. He’s such a piece of tit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.