Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he bragged about having fast passes turned me right off of him. Must be nice to have friends that can afford to pay an arm and a leg for club 33 and DVC..

He should have just taken the day for himself, not vlogged.

You can’t vlog in club 33 anyway, and it just caused confusion for viewers while fast passes aren’t available.

I remember watching it and thinking that this must be confusing for some, didn’t see any comments to that point, so he was definitely deleting them!

Reactions: 1
His thumbnails are so boring I'm amazed he gets any views. He and the trackers share some similarities in that respect.

And the channel name is just more and more cringe.

Reactions: 2
That finished him for me too.
A number of Disney vloggers have well to do or famous "friends" they get perks off of. Justin Scarred has had concierge level accomodations paid for by his when he visited Paris' Disney. Adam the Woo has gotten a perk or two, although I cannot recall what.

I think there's sort of a competition among the rich Disney lovers to have a pet Disney vlogger who will create content that they want, and to keep this pet they have to toss them a treat every so often.

Club 33 is nice, but certainly not a necessity to the average family already dropping thousands on a trip on tickets alone. Dev missed the mark by not understanding what about Club 33 his viewing audience would like to see, verses bragging about his rare access and skipping out on the content that would be interesting. (I understand filming inside is not permitted, but as others have shown, there is a limited way around this.)

Reactions: 3
I'm a massive Disney fan, especially the real old school disney and all the history and I just dont get the club 33 hype. it's not even on my bucket list of disney things to do. It seems more something pretentious for vloggers to boast over. And that in itself is funny as every vlogger seems to have been in there now and considering you cant film all the content is exactly the same.

I used to like Dev, then he went all look at me I'm a guest of Club 33 with his fast passes :rolleyes:

Oh and he really loves a freebie, I think he's been thevlogger of choice for Disney since they dumped the slackers, he gets loads of gifts from Shop Disney.
honestly whoever is in charge of media for Disney must be consistently drunk. The Slackers and now Pompous Classless Dick 😂😂😂

I’m sorry they are in the same category for me with the begging and the gross arrogance.

Yes he did. Go back to some of the videos closer to the beginning of Covid. He said times were really tough and he could use any help and asked to please considering donating to the channel.
How about the video where him and Bianca basically whine and cry about how mean people are. I’m sorry you signed up for this tit show called YouTube. And especially if you are going to act like a pompous douche canoe then you deserve some of the hate stop being a baby

HOLY tit.....

HES ONLY 26?!?! These vloggers age TERRIBLY

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He is such a smug, arrogant jerk. I literally barely choked through his video he just posted. Yet ANOTHER gifted DVC stay :rolleyes: this time they made sure to mention several times how they feel sooooo blessed to get this opportunity.

No Dev - watching you wander around and say "Woooooowwww" constantly does not make me feel like I'm there with you. Nice try to make it seem like you are doing the world a service though.

Reactions: 4
He is such a smug, arrogant jerk. I literally barely choked through his video he just posted. Yet ANOTHER gifted DVC stay :rolleyes: this time they made sure to mention several times how they feel sooooo blessed to get this opportunity.

No Dev - watching you wander around and say "Woooooowwww" constantly does not make me feel like I'm there with you. Nice try to make it seem like you are doing the world a service though.
LOL. He has no clue how to read his audience, and unless he learns it will doom his channel ... yet again. What iteration is he on? Dev 3.0?

Hope you're all having an awesome fantastic day!
That bit makes me cringe but I honestly don't mind Dev and think his covid related content has been better than some, Ive stopped watching the trackers sick of seeing them eat!

Just watched PCD's AK dedicated 2br room tour. (I miss home! I was obliged to watch.)

A few funnies:

He's ordering takeout from Sanna... in the process of ordering and says "It's basically like a doordash, but you go pick it up, uh."
LMAO.

They order and run to Disney Springs only to abandon the plan when they see the line to get into the parking garage, head for the Grand Floridian to pick out a few bath bombs. From all the wonderful smells scents they choose to make their Animal Kingdom Lodge room smell like the Grand Floridian. DOH!

He buys a Grand Floridian robe that is too small for him that can't wrap around his front just because he had to use his 30% off discount before it expired.

I doubt Dev and Bianca are aware that those jets need to be cleaned before using the tub. Unless he knows how, or the housekeeper had just cleaned and run the jets prior to checkin they are in for a very nasty surprise.

Anyone else catch a little bit of spoiled brat in their vlog when they were talking about no turndown service or general housekeeping....amid a pandemic? When a literal 30 second google search on the Disney website I found this?

And during your stay, your room will receive a light cleaning service every other day, which will include:
  • Removal of trash and used towels
  • Replenishment of towels and amenities throughout the room and bathroom
  • Wiping and cleaning of the vanity and counter surfaces
  • Vacuuming if needed
Please note that:
  • If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member using your Membership to stay, you’ll receive service on the 4th and 8th days, unless you decline that service.
Wanna keep using these freebie DVC stays there, Dev? Should read the readily available fine print before you complain. And yes, even though you quickly add that you "aren't complaining"....you are still complaining.

And then you think Universal gives a crap that you are upset about the Beetlejuice house announcement? Really? They clearly wanted to build a draw and they knew not everyone would be able to make it but it is like an insider marketing tactic. Build a buzz organically thru word of mouth after a single tweet, get people to ditch their plans (especially if it was plans with the mouse) to go check out this new house....it really isn't that complicated.

Anyone else catch a little bit of spoiled brat in their vlog when they were talking about no turndown service or general housekeeping....amid a pandemic? When a literal 30 second google search on the Disney website I found this?

Wanna keep using these freebie DVC stays there, Dev? Should read the readily available fine print before you complain. And yes, even though you quickly add that you "aren't complaining"....you are still complaining.
DEV complains the most of all the Disney vloggers and he knows it. Tim and Jenn are getting very very close but Dev is still king.

Those cleaning rules you found rules are for the hotel side.

DVC is DIY cleaning, they will come in every 7th day for a full cleaning if you are there 8 nights or longer (this can be moved up). New towels are provided on the 3rd day of a 4 night stay. If you are incapable of making a bed and tossing towels/sheets into the provided washer/drier to take care of on your own you're an idiot. Boo hoo to anyone who needs a maid.

Had I gifted my points to him to stay on and he was moaning about cleaning via his videos I'd have ripped him a new one. You know the saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

He always comes across as spoiled and entitled. It’s why I can’t watch him anymore. He is the absolute worst.

DEV complains the most of all the Disney vloggers and he knows it. Tim and Jenn are getting very very close but Dev is still king.

Those cleaning rules you found rules are for the hotel side.

DVC is DIY cleaning, they will come in every 7th day for a full cleaning if you are there 8 nights or longer (this can be moved up). New towels are provided on the 3rd day of a 4 night stay. If you are incapable of making a bed and tossing towels/sheets into the provided washer/drier to take care of on your own you're an idiot. Boo hoo to anyone who needs a maid.

Had I gifted my points to him to stay on and he was moaning about cleaning via his videos I'd have ripped him a new one. You know the saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Exactly - the second part spells out the DVC part. I have never stayed DVC (only in Coronado twice, All Star once and off site or with family the other times) so I didn't know that but if I was staying...I would check! I would ask. I guarantee he was told but he just wanted to throw a hissy fit.

And I'm with you - I would be LIVIDDDDD if I gave him a stay and he started complaining like this.

I think I was overlooking the complaining because of his monotone, halting method of talking but dear lord do I see it now.

Reactions: 4
How can you not know about towel and trash at DVC, it's not the first time he's used others' points is it?

How can you not know about towel and trash at DVC, it's not the first time he's used others' points is it?
He has DEF stayed on someone else's DVC points before but I feel like those stays were all short so maybe he didn't realize it was something he should be horribly offended by 😂

• Haha
In his most recent video...

“No Mans Lounge”

He is the dumbest sack of tit and I don’t understand how he was a cast member and claims to be a fan but has SO LITTLE knowledge of the parks

He’s so arrogant and obnoxious and him being gifted these stays is getting really old

Omfggggg aren’t you a savior Dev thanks for letting all your viewers know that you tipped your server extra. You arrogant ass prick.

Hope you are reading this and know that you are absolutely THE WORST

Omg and then he takes to the comments on his video with DONT CORRECT ME I SAY STUFF THE WAY I SAY IT

HOLY tit ARE YOU THAT ENTITLED??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He is ai arrogant and a bit narcissistic I think. I mean even to name yourself prince charming is just so cringe and awkward. especially when you're far from it. He is up there with the trackers now for me. completely fake, inauthentic arrogant and entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know he used to "assist" a character or two in Disney, I think he said Sully and Beast, although he is tall, I didn't think he was that tall (my son had looked into it and those two characters required the helper to be at least 6'4" and my kid was shy by 2 inches.

If he's not lying about that job, why did he leave it? Was he fired?

In his most recent video...

“No Mans Lounge”

He is the dumbest sack of tit and I don’t understand how he was a cast member and claims to be a fan but has SO LITTLE knowledge of the parks

He’s so arrogant and obnoxious and him being gifted these stays is getting really old

Omfggggg aren’t you a savior Dev thanks for letting all your viewers know that you tipped your server extra. You arrogant ass prick.

Hope you are reading this and know that you are absolutely THE WORST

Omg and then he takes to the comments on his video with DONT CORRECT ME I SAY STUFF THE WAY I SAY IT

HOLY tit ARE YOU THAT ENTITLED??
You've expressed precisely why I never could stand him from the beginning, when I tried my darndest to give him a chance.

He's an ass. The fact that people can't pick up on that, I'll never know. Like nrs264 said, the name of his channel itself (regardless of backstory or origin), screams narcissist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.