Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he used to "assist" a character or two in Disney, I think he said Sully and Beast, although he is tall, I didn't think he was that tall (my son had looked into it and those two characters required the helper to be at least 6'4" and my kid was shy by 2 inches.

If he's not lying about that job, why did he leave it? Was he fired?
He was also a dancer in the parade at Universal, he pops up in an ATW, iirc, video

Watching them stumble through Dollywood....is it just me or is Bianca like ALL OVER him? Like she was always there next to him if she was in a video but I noticed lately shes always leaning on him, touching him, etc.

Reactions: 2
Watching them stumble through Dollywood....is it just me or is Bianca like ALL OVER him? Like she was always there next to him if she was in a video but I noticed lately shes always leaning on him, touching him, etc.
They have to show how devoted they are to get the dream free Grand Floridian wedding from the mouse.

Reactions: 4
Omfg seriously he’s becoming Slacker level annoying but at least the Slackers have the fan base to somewhat back up their arrogance

Price Cocky Douche has literally no appealing qualities and his soon to be bride is equally obnoxious

They are trying so hard to be like “Disney’s IT couple” and it’s nauseating

Reactions: 5
This is the girl that Dev made a video about just a few weeks ago, explaining that she was staying off camera becomes because she was uncomfortable being in front of it too much.

:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Disney's style they like to see in spokes people and models has traditionally been the cute and innocent type.
I wouldn't put Dev in either category and the fact that his lady has stuck with him all this time tells me she's no innocent flower either. Didn't he say they met because she was stalking him? :eek:

I'm not convinced they'll ever get a $21,000 wedding out of Disney.

Reactions: 1
This is the girl that Dev made a video about just a few weeks ago, explaining that she was staying off camera becomes because she was uncomfortable being in front of it too much.

Ugh that whole video gagged me to

“People are cruel” he’s such a bleeping douche he should know.

That whole “remember it’s nice to be nice” tit at the end of his videos is really nauseating

Here we are again with yet another video of Prince Cocky Douche and his Benign Bride to Be

Staying at the grand Floridian no doubt on someone else’s dime🙄

Yep their stay was hosted by some author and after he plugs her he says “it sucks we are only staying one night because we have this massive room”

Wow you utterly ungrateful tool

Last edited:

YES. YES YES YES. She was SO uncomfortable in front of the camera and then the random announcement about her child (which kudos for keeping the kid off the channel but I have a feel that is probably part of a parenting agreement) but like ever since that announcement we see her more than EVER.

Ugh that whole video gagged me to

“People are cruel” he’s such a bleeping douche he should know.

That whole “remember it’s nice to be nice” tit at the end of his videos is really nauseating

Here we are again with yet another video of Prince Cocky Douche and his Benign Bride to Be

Staying at the grand Floridian no doubt on someone else’s dime🙄

Yep their stay was hosted by some author and after he plugs her he says “it sucks we are only staying one night because we have this massive room”

Wow you utterly ungrateful tool
He is literally the most ungrateful, pretentious prick. Not Prince but a prick.

I'm sure the Dollywood team is thrilled that he announced he was expecting everyone to be racist and discriminate against him too. That was such a slap in the face to people who paid for his ENTIRE trip.

I really hope Disney sees through them and doesn't cough up a wedding. I have a feeling they are going to tighten the purse strings on the freebies with the loss they took during COVID. Even now the freebies aren't nearly what they were in years past.

YES. YES YES YES. She was SO uncomfortable in front of the camera and then the random announcement about her child (which kudos for keeping the kid off the channel but I have a feel that is probably part of a parenting agreement) but like ever since that announcement we see her more than EVER.

I'm sure the Dollywood team is thrilled that he announced he was expecting everyone to be racist and discriminate against him too. That was such a slap in the face to people who paid for his ENTIRE trip.

I really hope Disney sees through them and doesn't cough up a wedding. I have a feeling they are going to tighten the purse strings on the freebies with the loss they took during COVID. Even now the freebies aren't nearly what they were in years past.

He’s such a dick and Benign Bianca isn’t far behind

He’s white passing honestly as he is multiracial and he’s trying to horn in on the Black Lives Matter movement to grow his channel and fame which is DISGUSTING

Reactions: 3
The race issue is a difficult subject but as far as I'm aware he has never mentioned discrimination before, so to suddenly mention it and to label an entire state seems incredibly judgemental and inauthentic.

Disney doesn't need bloggers, certainly not as much as they need Disney. I think disney will reevaluate a lot of things and strategies. Also looking at Devs channel his views aren't all that high.

There is no way disney would gift a wedding, his views are no where near high enough.

He thought he would be laughing all the way to the bank, and his channel would blow up, after the engagement vlog, but he got piss-poor views - he must have been seething!:ROFLMAO:

There is no way disney would gift a wedding, his views are no where near high enough.

He thought he would be laughing all the way to the bank, and his channel would blow up, after the engagement vlog, but he got piss-poor views - he must have been seething!:ROFLMAO:
The engagement video views were laughable...and Disney throwing the photopass photog at them was cute but I feel like Dev definitely was expecting more of a kickback

The race issue is a difficult subject but as far as I'm aware he has never mentioned discrimination before, so to suddenly mention it and to label an entire state seems incredibly judgemental and inauthentic.

Disney doesn't need bloggers, certainly not as much as they need Disney. I think disney will reevaluate a lot of things and strategies. Also looking at Devs channel his views aren't all that high.
This is 100% the feeling I had, perfect wording. The only other time I have ever heard him bring it up (but I have not watched his entire video library so I may be wrong) is a few months ago. It feels so unauthentic and like an attention grab that he knew nobody would try to argue with. If he was truly trying to highlight how accepting and tolerant the locals were, there was a much more transparent and all encompassing way he could have done rather than a quick blurb at the end of a video.

So Dollywood gift the entire stay, plus the attractions on the strip and he didn't do a resort tour?

His gifted Grand Floridian stay, so bleeping ungrateful. It's only one night, you poor, poor thing. I see he mentioned it would be a perfect honeymoon suite :rolleyes: he's angling for the free wedding - and I think he'll get it.

So Dollywood gift the entire stay, plus the attractions on the strip and he didn't do a resort tour?

His gifted Grand Floridian stay, so bleeping ungrateful. It's only one night, you poor, poor thing. I see he mentioned it would be a perfect honeymoon suite :rolleyes: he's angling for the free wedding - and I think he'll get it.
Dollywood - The entire stay, multiple resort days and pink jeep tour. He spent more time reviewing the pink jeeps than he did the resort. Did we even see anything other than his room?

• Wow

I'm not so sure. Disney will be reigning spending in, and I'm not sure weddings need promotion. Theres a whole series on D+ (that was also on network tv originally) dedicated to Disney weddings and that's seen by millions. His attitude is starting to go against disney values and his views really are average at best. If the trackers couldn't get anything special for any of their big life events I don't see why he would.

Disney gets some free promotion from inviting bloggers to special events and in turn bloggers get exclusive content for their channel. I just don't see disney gifting $25 - $50k wedding packages for so little return, not when disney weddings book up well in advance anyway. They tend to save the big gestures for more deserving people (e.g. veterans) with a story to tell that makes good pr and will appeal to wider audiences.

I'd be really disappointed in Disney if they did gift him anything like that.

Disney don’t need to gift weddings...if you’re the type to drop $100k on a Disney wedding, you don’t need some random vlogger to advertise it to you

• Heart
I see it happening, he's desperate for it.

It's not a case of Disney needing to do anything, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't exactly cost them a lot - it'll be a Tiana wedding. We shall see!

Has Disney ever gifted a wedding experience to an influencer? I know they have done the charitable stuff but just to a straight up influencer?

I've never seen them gift anything close to that. Maybe a cruise or a few nights hotel stay as the most expensive. He may be desperate for it but I just don't see what's in it for disney, his following is tiny. If anything the trackers would receive something that big

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.