Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard work? Maybe. Good luck & wanting to not have a 9-5? More likely.
Good luck and copying what everyone else is doing, that's for sure. He has no creativity whatsoever.

Also, I think he may have screwed himself out of getting a paid Disney wedding. I mean, he was sucking up for months on end, so we know he was definitely trying for it. His recent highly-critical videos about Genie+, Lightning Lane and new pass structure I'm sure turned them off from him in that respect. He might still get some minor invites for special events and ride openings, but that's likely about it at this point. He's better off sucking up to Universal at this point.

Reactions: 2
So after watching the tik tok video i was hoping he would speak on what he knows about the real Devin an not the prince charming character..

Ready to for somebody to spill some hot tea!!!

I’m not a Dev fan, however, I do believe he could be under a full rabid TTT Stan attack after the TTT 💩 storm this weekend. Especially if drunk Jenn pointed fingers during HHN

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not a Dev fan, however, I do believe he could be under a full rabid TTT Stan attack after the TTT 💩 storm this weekend. Especially if drunk Jenn pointed fingers during HHN
Honestly, I hope so🤣🤣🤣😭

couldn’t happen to a better asshole

I would love to see Jenn/TTT do down and take Dev down with them as collateral damage👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Didnt him an Jen get into on twitter a few years ago over him disagreeing about her smoking weed an some other things im not real sure because im only going by a few screenshots ive seen an certain folks saying that Devin had beef with the trackers so im not sure on all the deets..

I know he has shaded a few bloggers in a couple of videos saying how he doesnt want to make 30 minute to 1 hour long videos just rambling on about himself like some others..

Or how also doesnt want to make full food review videos sitting on camera stuffing his face like a few vloggers out here..

Now i know subliminal shade when i hear it an i can think of a few very popular disney vloggers that do all of that..i think we all can lol

So im like hmmm wow Mr.Charming is standing under the shade tree closely isnt he 👀👀👀

Reactions: 4
I know there's hints that lead to other suspects, but does anyone else find the timing of FRE's posting break and Dev's latest depression and drama cycle a little suspicious?

Like, if there were murmers leading up to this eruption, what a convenient time to go in hiding.

I hope I'm wrong but it feels fishy...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So after watching the tik tok video i was hoping he would speak on what he knows about the real Devin an not the prince charming character..

Ready to for somebody to spill some hot tea!!!
Same, I need the tea! I keep looking for the real story on why he was fired from Disney. Not the “YouTube” excuse he tells everyone.

• Heart
I know there's hints that lead to other suspects, but does anyone else find the timing of FRE's posting break and Dev's latest depression and drama cycle a little suspicious?

Like, if there were murmers leading up to this eruption, what a convenient time to go in hiding.

I hope I'm wrong but it feels fishy...
Fishy indeed!

wondering the same about the Hault/ Break.

This one?

who is this guy and why hasn't he spilled the tea? I saw on twitter months back there was a thread of woman saying PCD was very abusive towards them physically and mentally. Wonder if he knows him personally.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
who is this guy and why hasn't he spilled the tea? I saw on twitter months back there was a thread of woman saying PCD was very abusive towards them physically and mentally. Wonder if he knows him personally.
From what I gather Shawn knew Dev in his earlier days, there were pics of them of social media at the parks. I don't judge Dev because of how he sounds, it just indicates he's being fake, but then again every vlogger is playing a character as Shawn says.

I think if Dev just came out and manned up to what he did or said in the past his viewers would probably sympathize him, but he doesn't want to get off the Disney gravy train. He doesn't have to explain what happened but own up to it, a few passive aggressive stories on Instagram isn't going to cut it. If anything it's just showing how immature he really is.

From what I gather Shawn knew Dev in his earlier days, there were pics of them of social media at the parks. I don't judge Dev because of how he sounds, it just indicates he's being fake, but then again every vlogger is playing a character as Shawn says.

I think if Dev just came out and manned up to what he did or said in the past his viewers would probably sympathize him, but he doesn't want to get off the Disney gravy train. He doesn't have to explain what happened but own up to it, a few passive aggressive stories on Instagram isn't going to cut it. If anything it's just showing how immature he really is.

I don't think he'll ever do that. I can see him trying to always play a role and be very manipulating. Maybe he thinks he can do that with Disney but he'll never get that for free. Disney is tight on money right now and aren't going to give him a free 40k wedding when they're probably booked out months if not years out.

• Heart
Oh i would luv to read the comments from what other women have said about him does anybody have screenshots?! I know for sure all comments on his videos are heavily moderated an that Bianca sometimes moderates too..

Here is the video yall were talking about not gonna lie it is pretty funny an yes he used to talk an sound different back then..

Bonus video also seems he has deleted alot of his older videos not surprised 🙄

That second video has done more than anything to make me grateful that I never participated in the CP

I don't think he'll ever do that. I can see him trying to always play a role and be very manipulating. Maybe he thinks he can do that with Disney but he'll never get that for free. Disney is tight on money right now and aren't going to give him a free 40k wedding when they're probably booked out months if not years out.
Yeah I never thought Disney would pay for his wedding, but he probably thinks they will give him a great deal or feature him on their fairy tale weddings show. I honestly think that's why they haven't gotten married yet is because he's trying to see what they can do for him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Yeah I never thought Disney would pay for his wedding, but he probably thinks they will give him a great deal or feature him on their fairy tale weddings show. I honestly think that's why they haven't gotten married yet is because he's trying to see what they can do for him.
I thought he was holding out for a free spring wedding at Dollywood

• Sick
I was thinking the same thing about The Fairytale Weddings Show. It would have been good optics with her MS and diversity and him becoming a stepdad and their love of Disney (doing the college program, meeting her at Magic Kingdom for the first time, etc). Without knowing the drama, it could have made for good tv on the surface.

• Sick
00.PNG

Anyone know about Dev "pretending to be haters in livestreams to get people to talk bad about him" 😅

Their stans attacking Dev is getting ridiculous.
I'm rather sickened by them. They're like piranha devouring anything that looks like food. Just following what the others do, zero thought behind it.

I don't like Dev's vlogs anymore ever since he started whining and grifting years back, but he doesn't deserve this. (my opinion, I know some will say he does)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.