Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on im lost what exactly is a stan?

An what are they meaning that tracker fans are going after prince charming right now?

Reactions: 1
Hold on im lost what exactly is a stan?

An what are they meaning that tracker fans are going after prince charming right now?
Oh, who wants to tell Boo? I'll give it a shot...

Stan = rabid fan. They'll lay in front of a train to protect their idols if need be. No, sorry, I have that wrong, they'll thrown anyone else under a train to protect their idols if need be.

The Trackers had a live-stream last Thursday in which they finally admitted they'd been covering up that they'd been removed from the media lists at both Universal and Disney. Tim and Jenn then blamed it on 3 "unwell" people from these forums OR another vlogger (hints at PCD we believe). Note there were numerous inconsistancies in their livestream story with reality and how Disney and Universal work. Frankly it sounded like a load of bull as they could still not face that they have been removed due to their own actions over the years.

The stans wasted no time and started attacking Dev.

Dev took the bait and started posting defensive messages. (I think he should have sat still and let the mess pass by).

People are writing to Disney demanding the Trackers be reinstated. I'm sure they're also writing demanding Dev be removed... these fans are nutcases.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OH tit!! 😳 LOL i get it now..so a stan is like a cult member 🤷 drinking the "koolaide"

So i saw a video on utube on how the trackers have been canceled i couldnt sit through a hour long pod cast but why are they being canceled..

Hey btw not gonna lie i do miss the duo of Dan the man but Mr.Charming has thrown everybody but u know who under the bus..

Reactions: 2
OH tit!! 😳 LOL i get it now..so a stan is like a cult member 🤷 drinking the "koolaide"

So i saw a video on utube on how the trackers have been canceled i couldnt sit through a hour long pod cast but why are they being canceled..
Exactly. They are very much like a cult.

Why they're being "cancelled" is complicated, but so simple.

First, what the Trackers are saying: 3 unwell haters created multiple email accounts and blasted Disney and universal every day for months to get rid of them. They later modify this to say it could have been one vlogger doing it. This is all BS since Disney does not allow anyone to bully them into doing anything.

What happened: Over the last number of years Tim and Jenn produced multiple videos of questionable content. "Hot chick eats poop" type clickbait, tons of these are still out there. The vlogs themselves are pretty tame, but the titles and thumbnails are not. This was not the reason though... just setting up who they were back then.

During all this they had a few videos in which they did and said harmful things to certain people and groups. They'd hide in a parked car and film women walking by zooming in on their asses calling them fat cows etc. Florida resident Edits managed to save parts of the Urban Party (mocking black stereotypes as drug dealers) and Is Gay Contagious videos before T&J deleted them... but unfortunately for them Disney already had eyes on the controversial videos. This was in the summer of 2020, just after Disney World had reopened.

Jeff Vahle, president of WDW made the call that they would no longer be working with any influencers who harmed the Disney brands or brought nothing to the table in return. That's when the Trackers were dropped... which also happened to be right as Disney as a whole was scrambling to ensure they were fulfilling their promise to be inclusive to all people of all colors as all the BLM movements had been going on.

The trackers made a quick one off apology video immediately after deleting their more questionable content... but I feel there were enough signs there that it was fake. There was only remorse that they had been caught with the content which had been allowed to stay monetized all these years.

• Wow
Oh my sounds like its time to add some whiskey to all the tea that is spilling..

Hey Devin if ur lurking in here..if u never say ur sorry to any of the other vloggers an friends that u used to have an used to hang out with an have thrown under the bus..atleast please try an get back on good terms with Dan...🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm surprised disney puts up with all the high school bs. Just cancel them both and put other creators on the list who are more humble, grateful and need the exposure.

These vloggers egos need a massive reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s up with all the Disney vlogger drama? These dorks produce virtually ZERO original content and most have zero marketable skills and have terrible personalities to go with it and yet most of them feel entitled lol?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think the best way of solving this problem in who gets media is staring us in the face?

Literally get all the vloggers, dump them on a remote island, and they have 24 hours to all wipe eachother out, and the last one left gets a media accreditation. Battle Royale style.

Dev would handle himself. PMM would be the first to go 100% and would be like Denis Nedry in Jurassic park

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think the best way of solving this problem in who gets media is staring us in the face?

Literally get all the vloggers, dump them on a remote island, and they have 24 hours to all wipe eachother out, and the last one left gets a media accreditation. Battle Royale style.

Dev would handle himself. PMM would be the first to go 100% and would be like Denis Nedry in Jurassic park

🤦🤣🤣🤣 Omg now i have to go watch that scene from the movie now lmaooo

Btw the idea you have is funny azz hell just dropping all the vloggers off on an island like surviver island lol

🤦🤣🤣🤣 Omg now i have to go watch that scene from the movie now lmaooo

Btw the idea you have is funny azz hell just dropping all the vloggers off on an island like surviver island lol
Would be some good match ups. Tim Tracker would totally be the one to "befriend" someone as if hes on their side and then secretly bash their brains in. For a sad moment in the movie it would probably be someone semi-likeable like Rix Flix on the receiving end of Tim.

• Haha
Dev seems to be laying low these days. I wonder if he got word to chill for a bit since the purge was happening.

• Wow
What I don't understand is his subscribers have increased a fair bit but his views seem to remain pretty low/average. Aside the odd video more seem to be in the 20k to 30k brackett

The Purge is the best title for Vlogger dismissle what a frantic true story movie! I can picture Volcano Bay's volcano being fed up and erupt through for each vlogger's purge time!

• Haha
Has something happened? Have a load of vloggers been dropped or something?

Yea what has happened? Are they getting rid of certain vloggers? Or is he in another twitter war?

On his Instagram Stories, he shared clips of himself at some Disney resort. He's tie-dying shirts and whatnot. And he says, "Day off."

Uh..... Dude, you took a WEEK OFF because you went on off several TikTokers and Disney vloggers.

You said you had all of this Halloween content coming up. You were going to do a Halloween video each day. And then nothing. Crickets.

You were in a creative funk, so you asked your brother what to do. Then you stalked TimTracker to copy his whereabouts.

And now you had a mental breakdown and disappeared and now you need a "day off." Give me a break.

• Heart
On his Instagram Stories, he shared clips of himself at some Disney resort. He's tie-dying shirts and whatnot. And he says, "Day off."

Uh..... Dude, you took a WEEK OFF because you went on off several TikTokers and Disney vloggers.

You said you had all of this Halloween content coming up. You were going to do a Halloween video each day. And then nothing. Crickets.

You were in a creative funk, so you asked your brother what to do. Then you stalked TimTracker to copy his whereabouts.

And now you had a mental breakdown and disappeared and now you need a "day off." Give me a break.

Hm
Sounds like it's about time he rename his channel,
again.

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.