Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about Dev irritates @HereForTheT3a22. Just seeing his photo sets her off on a rant. :)
Because he’s the absolute worst. Like Jenn Tracker bad. At least there is a redeeming quality to the TTT channel with Tim but Dev The Douche brings nothing to the table with his arrogance, mush mouth vocabulary, and less than lackluster videos.

Ill say it till I’m blue in the face, Disney only has him around as their token black “creator”. Motherfucker doesn’t have a creative or kind bone in his body

Reactions: 4
Because he’s the absolute worst. Like Jenn Tracker bad. At least there is a redeeming quality to the TTT channel with Tim but Dev The Douche brings nothing to the table with his arrogance, mush mouth vocabulary, and less than lackluster videos.

Ill say it till I’m blue in the face, Disney only has him around as their token black “creator”. Motherfucker doesn’t have a creative or kind bone in his body

Have you every wondered why he sounds so monotone and boring? If you go back to his DCP videos from 2017 he sounds different, I think today he's trying to sound more prim and proper.

And before anyone jumps on me as a racist I am a black male.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you every wondered why he sounds so monotone and boring? If you go back to his DCP videos from 2017 he sounds different, I think today he's trying to sound more prim and proper.

I'll check out those videos. I had assumed he was always the same.

Reactions: 2

The videos back when he was bitching about his roommate drink his coke?? Around that time?? He’s always been a douche and I’m definitely not a racist. I dislike Jenn tracker just as much as DoucheLord Dev and she’s as white as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll check out those videos. I had assumed he was always the same.
I thought so to until a few days ago, either he was faking it then or he is faking it now.

The videos back when he was bitching about his roommate drink his coke?? Around that time?? He’s always been a douche and I’m definitely not a racist. I dislike Jenn tracker just as much as DoucheLord Dev and she’s as white as they come.
Yep it was either that or his roomie was stealing his food I can't remember. But another thought I had was he originally chose prince charming because he thought of himself as a ladies man. There's a few older videos from other people where ladies were just falling over him and he was eating it up.

• Sick
  • Haha
I thought so to until a few days ago, either he was faking it then or he is faking it now.

Yep it was either that or his roomie was stealing his food I can't remember. But another thought I had was he originally chose prince charming because he thought of himself as a ladies man. There's a few older videos from other people where ladies were just falling over him and he was eating it up.
Ugh he’s so gross. I guarantee those fat bleeping cheeks are compensating for his lack of dick and balls. I wish I would have saved it but I remember vividly reading that he’s a piece of tit from several women who have “engaged” with him in the past

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ugh he’s so gross. I guarantee those fat bleeping cheeks are compensating for his lack of dick and balls. I wish I would have saved it but I remember vividly reading that he’s a piece of tit from several women who have “engaged” with him in the past
I saw the same about him and it seems believable. I will admit I was a fan of him until covid, then I saw some of the comments about the women, DAS and bullying. It's funny how those comments disappeared from Disney's Facebook post.

• Wow

Dev is black? His whiney, entitled white ass had me fooled.

I saw the same about him and it seems believable. I will admit I was a fan of him until covid, then I saw some of the comments about the women, DAS and bullying. It's funny how those comments disappeared from Disney's Facebook post.
Disney has always been very heavy handed with deleting almost all comments on their blogs, I expect the same from facebook, so no shocker here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dev is black? His whiney, entitled white ass had me fooled.

Disney has always been very heavy handed with deleting almost all comments on their blogs, I expect the same from facebook, so no shocker here.

That is true I have noticed them deleting stuff in the past. It's their double standard that gets me, they remove the trackers from the media list for their past videos, but Dev will probably remain on the list because he's mixed.

• Heart
This guy is my second least favorite vlogger behind Kyle Pallo. I’m glad most of you agree, he’s unbelievably boring and extremely cringey. Can someone tell me how he was rude to the cast members?

• Heart
A response from PCD on the comments about bullying, and DAS abuse. I stand by my theory that he's getting a pass from Disney since he's mixed.

"Yes I'm aware and it's definitely not true. Those people don't deserve any explanation from me. Disney and myself are on the same page and all is well."

• Haha
A response from PCD on the comments about bullying, and DAS abuse. I stand by my theory that he's getting a pass from Disney since he's mixed.

"Yes I'm aware and it's definitely not true. Those people don't deserve any explanation from me. Disney and myself are on the same page and all is well."
He must have some dirt on Disney/an employee or exactly like you said essentially he’s the “token black creator”

Hi Dev! Hope you and your witch beard enjoyed “slumming” it at Aventura. Must suck to suck and not be Tracker level with the ability to stay at a premier resort or be a good enough vlogger to actually get media.

just cements the fact that you bleeping suck and nobody likes you, you mush mouth chipmunk

It is interesting he didn't get media for HHN when he got for Velocicoaster. Jackie got for HHN, who else got for HHN?
Seems like they were more picky with HHN compared to Velocicoaster which they even gave small channels like Vincent, KyleP media.

It is interesting he didn't get media for HHN when he got for Velocicoaster. Jackie got for HHN, who else got for HHN?
Seems like they were more picky with HHN compared to Velocicoaster which they even gave small channels like Vincent, KyleP media.
I think Theme Park Express did

• Sick
I think Theme Park Express did
Nope. They won't be invited to anything at any park anytime soon. Adrian loves to complain way too much about every little thing, post secretive stuff that has not been approved by the parks (like backstage video given to him from other people) and POV videos of rides that you're not allowed to (he has sunglasses with a camera he used on VelociCoaster, Hulk & Hagrid's (possibly others). I'm actually surprised he hasn't been given a warning or suspension for a period of time yet for it.

Oh i would luv to read the comments from what other women have said about him does anybody have screenshots?! I know for sure all comments on his videos are heavily moderated an that Bianca sometimes moderates too..

Here is the video yall were talking about not gonna lie it is pretty funny an yes he used to talk an sound different back then..

Bonus video also seems he has deleted alot of his older videos not surprised 🙄

Last edited:
Comments from the Main street Moments video say that Dev used to get drunk often and do lives on YT trashing on vloggers mainly TTT. Also his latest Instagram story is just sad. I know he posted in the past about dark troubling times, he seems like he just just stop vlogging and try to better himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.