Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he may have legit mental issues/struggles. He's calling out people for crying about views dropping when he did that himself a few weeks ago. He seems like he's one bad comment away from a mental breakdown.

Part 3

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Tell me you've all seen his latest cry on Instagram?! Thoughts??
I think he needs to shut the duck up, quit being a crappy vlogger (because he is absolutely terrible at it), and get a real bleeping job

I think he may have legit mental issues/struggles. He's calling out people for crying about views dropping when he did that himself a few weeks ago. He seems like he's one bad comment away from a mental breakdown.

Part 3
NEVER IN HIS LIFE BEEN PART OF DRAMA

OMFG I’ve never laughed so hard.

dude is the king of drama

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The guy has no self awareness...although I I know what's triggered him this time

I think in general the disney creators community has been getting away with too much for too long and people are now calling them out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You have to work hard? WTF

If you work so hard why you leave trouble in your vlogs. You need to watch it.

Even if I go vlogging and put on YouTube everyday that doesn't mean I'll get what some these selfish ego ones got! You only where your at due to people and their mouse or finger by choice and happening but not happening by what you do.

Also why we hate vloggers and call them out. They show off, they disrespect viewers in their faces, they use sympathy card in times they feel boohoo make it about them.

You can tell it bothers him and he needs thick skin and not be a vlogger because unless you just film without showing yourself or making it about you and showing off then you won't be separated from the bag!

Last edited:
The guy has no self awareness...although I I know what's triggered him this time

I think in general the disney creators community has been getting away with too much for too long and people are now calling them out on it.
What triggered him this time? I feel like he always feels like he’s under attack when really, no one even cares about him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What triggered him this time? I feel like he always feels like he’s under attack when really, no one even cares about him 😂
Sorry auto correct, that's what I meant to write, what has triggered him?

Reactions: 1
If you have tik tok check out Shawn in Orlando. I may or may not have asked what his thoughts on PCD were....

You want bring joy to people make them happy? Go to the parks and show them the parks like a regular park goer visitor and no you cannot shove food in your face at the lens. Bring the norm not you but that none of you want to do.:rolleyes:

There's more to Tik Tok than teenaged girls dancing? That's all I seem to see on the videos that make it to Instagram. :)

• Haha
Should we be expecting a new video from the Winter Park Farmer's Market A.K.A. brick building A.K.A. reset center for yet another channel update video soon?
1630877493382.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry auto correct, that's what I meant to write, what has triggered him?
Main Street Moments YouTube Channel had a new video today about TTT being canceled from Disney and Universal. They were completely fawning over TTT and were very adamant about why that happened. They and I guess "a lot of other people" blame Dev for it. I am not a huge Dev fan but it was absurd.
Dev nor 3 "unwell" people did not cause TTT to lose their media access. They did it to themselves. The TTT fandom is cult-like and creepy at times. Love, like, or hate "creators" but the level of extremism is not healthy.

This series of messages is so contradicting... He says he doesn't have beef with anyone, yet he doesn't associate with anyone...then says that people have his # and can speak to him directly. (sigh) I started watching him during the pandemic. I was interested to see a POC Disvlogger and that's why I watched. Since that, I've read several tweets about his attitude etc. (they ALL can't be lying).

I will give him credit for all that he's done thus far but he's definitely stolen A LOT of ideas from the Trackers, PMM, and who knows who else. He's blessed to be in a position where Disney now wants more POC in their campaigns/at events, he's looking to get married (probably at Disney), etc. Hard work? Maybe. Good luck & wanting to not have a 9-5? More likely.

Main Street Moments YouTube Channel had a new video today about TTT being canceled from Disney and Universal. They were completely fawning over TTT and were very adamant about why that happened. They and I guess "a lot of other people" blame Dev for it. I am not a huge Dev fan but it was absurd.
Dev nor 3 "unwell" people did not cause TTT to lose their media access. They did it to themselves. The TTT fandom is cult-like and creepy at times. Love, like, or hate "creators" but the level of extremism is not healthy.
Main Street Moments are freaking delusional. When they started defending the Trackers I couldn't watch anymore. The two morons (Main Street Moments) are clueless. Disliked their garbage podcast and won't watch them again.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.