Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching all the SW Orlando Howl-O-Scream vlogs from those who were invited as media. I'm pretty sure he was not invited, and hasn't been since his rants about Mardi Gras and previous rantings about when the parks reopened from the COVID closure and not being up to the standard of the almighty Disney. I think all he has left is Legoland for invites at this point in Central FL...lol

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think the best way of solving this problem in who gets media is staring us in the face?

Literally get all the vloggers, dump them on a remote island, and they have 24 hours to all wipe eachother out, and the last one left gets a media accreditation. Battle Royale style.

Dev would handle himself. PMM would be the first to go 100% and would be like Denis Nedry in Jurassic park
Dump these fuckers over on Discovery Island. I’m sure there’s some real interesting tit that would be waiting for them there.

I hope in true stereotypical horror movie fashion that Douche and Paging Mr Moist would be the first to go

Reactions: 1
It look like PCD is dipping his toes in the family style social media life. Check out his Instagram stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It look like PCD is dipping his toes in the family style social media life. Check out his Instagram stories.
Omfg I’m literally going to barf. If I was that poor little girl I would cry at the thought of having that self centered douche lord as my step dad. Luckily from what I’ve heard/read it seems that biancas ex is a good dad/person which is why he apparently has primary custody. If I was the beards ex I would gun for full custody so that douche wad couldn’t be in my daughters life.

Omfg I’m literally going to barf. If I was that poor little girl I would cry at the thought of having that self centered douche lord as my step dad. Luckily from what I’ve heard/read it seems that biancas ex is a good dad/person which is why he apparently has primary custody. If I was the beards ex I would gun for full custody so that douche wad couldn’t be in my daughters life.
But that would take her away from her mom.
A restraining order would be better. Allow the child to see and interact with mom as long as she's no where near someone who will be using her.

But that would take her away from her mom.
A restraining order would be better. Allow the child to see and interact with mom as long as she's no where near someone who will be using her.
Welllll I’ve read some less than favorable things about Bianca as well. Not all moms play an important or even favorable role in their child’s lives…I mean hell, look at Jenn Tracker. But we don’t know the whole story so of course I can’t fully comment other than my personal thoughts

That POS will do anything for attention. Using someone else’s child for sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow that was super cringe, idk why, but it was. 😅
To me it's cringe because he's not supposed to have her in any videos and he's getting around it by just avoiding her face.

Dev it's sad you've stooped to the level of the trackers by using a child to gain views.

• Wow
Funny how dev mentioned hallow scream and he didn't show up. He hasn't showed up to any of the media events lately. It's like he's trying to mess things up for himself and blame everyone else. Or he doesn't want to run into the other vloggers so he's hiding.

• Heart
What exact trash talk has he been saying to other vloggers an tik tokers that has him in hiding??

What exact trash talk has he been saying to other vloggers an tik tokers that has him in hiding??
He was all over the place in his rant in his Instagram stories. He referenced "the top couple in Orlando," went off on the main street moments video that eluded that he might be FRE, and people on TikTok who called him out for different reasons. After his rushed HHN video, he dipped out.

• Wow
He was all over the place in his rant in his Instagram stories. He referenced "the top couple in Orlando," went off on the main street moments video that eluded that he might be FRE, and people on TikTok who called him out for different reasons. After his rushed HHN video, he dipped out.
I hope he never returns. Cannot stand his dumbass.

• Haha
Are his ig stories still up? I dont have ig is there a link i can go to?

Screenshot_20210913-164731.png

Screenshot_20210913-164742.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here's what you missed.

E-j3d9wX0Ac6FfL.jpg

E-j3dpnXEAYqmtq.jpg
E-j3eToWYAYMUaW.jpg

And now Dev got literal sympathy points from a DVC member, I'm supposing. He dropped a video from Saratoga Springs Resort. He's probably acting like nothing is happening.

"Hello, friends! I hope you're having an awesome. and. fantastic. day. I'm not! I've been going off on everyone on Instagram!"

I can't stand Resort TV 1, especially Josh, for numerous reasons. (Man child who has Peter Pan Syndrome and can't help take care of his child or bring him to WDW. EVER.) But I doubt he's behind FRE. I don't think he's that funny or that clever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.